剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
West. We are gonna go East.
西 那我们往东走
Yeah! East!
耶 往东走
Girl, we got to take you shopping.
孩子 看来我们得去购物了
Shopping?
购物
What's shopping? Does it hurt?
购物是啥 购起来疼吗
Alright little man,
好吧 小家伙
what are you trying to tell me?
你想告诉我什么
Now let's see.
我看看
Dxd.
三X队
Delta X-ray Delta. That's my girl.
三角洲X光小队 干得漂亮
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话咩
Well I'm the only one here, so you must be talking to me.
就我一个活人 看来你是在跟我说话
Lucy, you baby biting genius.
露西 你个小机灵鬼
When a zombie arm tells you to go North, you go North.
僵尸胳膊告诉你往北走 往北走准没错
Okay, rule number one.
好的 首先
No overalls, no rompers, no jumpsuits.
拒绝背带裤和各种连体裤
They look cute, but it's really hard to pee.
样子好看 但上厕所时你就懵逼了
No, no, no.
不行 不行 不行
I can't find anything that isn't too big or too small.
根本找不到尺码合适的
What about this?
这件怎么样
No.
不行
Definitely not letting you out in the Apocalypse
在这个满地都是僵尸的时候
looking like that.
可不能穿成僵尸风
But...
可是
Sweetheart, you got to think protection.
亲爱的 你要考虑到保护性
You got to think practical.
要考虑实用性
But zombies won't bite me.
僵尸又不会咬我
Zombies are not exactly what I'm concerned about.
僵尸倒还真不是我担心的对象
I like pink.
我喜欢粉色
Yeah?
是嘛
See, no reason you can't be stylish and covered.
瞧 时尚与保暖兼得也不是不可能嘛
There you go.
好啦
What is this?
这是什么
That's called a medieval torture device.
那是中世纪残忍♥刑具的一种
What's a medieval torture device?
什么是中世纪刑具
Umm, it's when you want to hurt somebody really really badly.
就是用在你特别想伤害的人身上的东西
What's it doing in here?
那怎么放在这儿
We'll go over sarcasm later.
讽刺的话过后再说吧
That's a thing that women used to wear.
那曾经是种给女人穿的衣服
Some probably do actually still.
或许现在也还有女人在穿
Why?
为什么
Well, it's the Apocalypse. There's a lot of running.
现在是末世嘛 人们经常需要跑步
And you want to keep these...
所以就需要让它们...
That's weird.
好诡异
It's very very strange.
确实很诡异
Did my mom wear one?
我妈妈穿吗
Probably, yeah.
也许吧
Were you her best friend?
你是她最好的朋友吗
Something like that, yeah.
算是吧
She was a warrior queen.
她是战士中的女王
Yes, she was. Pretty much.
她是的 没错
She left me.
她离开了我
Sweetheart, she sacrificed herself for you.
宝贝 她是为你牺牲了自己
What does sacrifice mean?
什么叫牺牲
She died so that you could live.
她为了让你活下去死掉了
Dead dead or like them?
真的死掉了还是行尸走肉
Dead dead.
真的死掉了
I'm sorry, honey.
我也难过 宝贝
She's not dead.
她没死
Lucy, Warren mercied her.
露西 沃伦对她施以了仁慈
I was there.
我也在场
Stop saying she's dead!
别再这么说了
You don't know everything.
你说的也不一定就对
I'm special.
我与众不同
That means she was special.
说明她也很特殊
My dad wouldn't let her die. He wouldn't!
我爸爸不会让她死的 他不会的
Lucy.
露西
She's not dead!
她没死
Just leave me alone.
别来烦我
Thank you, Kevlar.
多亏这聚醯胺纤维了
Lucy?
露西
Go away.
走开
Lucy, we've been here too long. We got to go.
露西 我们待得够久了 我们得走了
I want my mommy.
我要我妈妈
Okay, look. I understand.
好吧 听我说 我很理解
You're twelve,
你才十二岁
or five. How old are you exactly?
还是五岁 你到底多大
I don't know. Ask my mom.
我不知道 问我妈妈
Okay, well you're old enough.
好吧 你年纪够大了
Old enough for the Apocalypse at least.
至少足够面对世界末日了
So you need to understand this.
所以你要懂得
People die.
人会死的
And the more you love them,
你越爱他们
the more likely they are to just bite it unexpectedly it seems.
他们越会在不经意间咬你
But my dad saves people. He would've saved my mom.
但是我的父亲在救人 他会救我妈妈的
Yes, he would have.
是的 本来他可以的
But there were too many zombies even for him.
但是对他来说僵尸太多了
And they wanted you real bad.
他们太想要你了
But zombies don't hurt me.
但是僵尸没有伤害我
We didn't know that then.
这我们就不知道了
How did she save me?
她是怎么救我的
What?
什么
How did my mom save me?
我妈妈怎么救我的
She killed a lot of zombies, actually.
事实上她杀了很多僵尸
Why do you always have to kill them?
为什么你总是要杀了他们
You're always like, pike, pike, pike, kill, kill, kill.
你总是在捅捅捅 杀杀杀
Cuz we're not like you, honey.
因为我们和你不同 亲爱的
And if we don't kill them, they kill us.
如果我们不杀他们 就会被他们杀死
Why don't you just tell them not to?
为什么你不让他们停止这么做
They're not mean. They just don't know any better.
他们不是残暴 只是不知道该怎么做
They don't know any better because they don't know anything
他们不知道怎么做是因为他们什么都不知道
There's no brain in there.
他们没脑子的
There's not a person anymore. Do you understand?
他已经不是人了 你明白吗
It's just a dead body and a virus that's making it move.
这只是一具因为病毒而活动的尸体
Nick used to think that too. Then he got bit.
尼克以前也是这么想的 后来就被咬了
Lucy, you got to stop playing this game.
露西 不要再胡闹了
That is not a person.
他已经不是人了
Don't give him a name. It's not a good idea.
不要给他取名字了 不是什么好主意
That is his name. Nicholas Finch.
这是他的名字 尼古拉斯·芬奇
I didn't give it to him.
不是我起的
Down in the valley where the green grass grows,
山谷里青草萋萋
there sat Sandra as sweet as a rose.
如花似玉的桑德拉坐在那里
This is Sandra.
这是桑德拉
It's her real name.
这是她的真名
And she's in love with Nick.
她和尼克相爱了
She sang and she sang and she sang so sweet.
她的歌♥唱得真动听
Along came Nicky and kissed her on the cheek.
尼克走过来亲吻她的脸颊
How many kisses did she get?
亲吻了她几下呢
One, two, three, four, five.
一二三四五
You tried to bite me?! Come here!
你敢咬我 过来
Lucy, I'm coming!
露西 我来了
Stop it!
别纠缠了
I can't!
不行
What are you gonna do with that?
你拿块石头想怎么样
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Stop! Addy! stop!
住手 艾迪 住手
Stop, you're going to break her! Stop!
住手 你要把她弄死了 住手
I'm sorry. You should have walked away!
抱歉 但你不该多管闲事
Don't kill her! Please, I'll go with you.
别杀她 求你了 我跟你走
Addy!
艾迪
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表