剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
The new world is rising from the ashes of the old.
新世界即将从过去的尘埃中诞生
A better world.
一个更美好的世界
Zona.
若娜
Zona?
若娜
Zona's real?
若娜真的存在吗
They are the only one with enough power.
只有它们拥有阻止疫情的力量
I'm looking for a Doctor Teller.
我在找特勒博士
What do they want with you?
他们想从你这得到什么
We were able to stop the virus,
我们有能力阻止病毒的传播
but the side effects were too horrible.
但是副作用太可怕了
They are losing their immunity and starting to turn,
他们正在失去免疫作用并开始二度转化了
including the founder of Zona.
包括若娜的创始人
Forget about humanity, Warren. It's over.
别管什么人性了 沃伦 一切都结束了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To start a new world.
去建立一个新世界
We are going to stop Murphy from creating his damn race of Blends
我们要阻止摩菲创造出他那该死的混种
I think I'll call her Lucy.
我要为她取名露西
Murphy has a child?
摩菲有孩子吗
She could've inherited his immunity.
她可能会继承他的免疫能力
We got to get to Lucy before Murphy does.
我们得赶在摩菲之前找到露西
The Man has Lucy?
露西在强人手上吗
Help me, Warren.
帮帮我 沃伦
This ends right now.
现在要做个了结
Addy!
艾迪
Well,
矮油
look who's back in town.
快瞧瞧看是谁回来了
Murphy?
摩菲
Holyzompocalypse I cannot believe it.
真让人意外啊
I thought you'd never wake up.
我还以为你永远也醒不来了
I mean literally, I thought you were dead.
我的意思是 之前我以为你挂了
Would you excuse us?
能让我们独处下吗
What the hell, Warren.
什么鬼啊 沃伦
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Not sure.
我不确定
I love what you're doing with the hair here.
你的新发色我还是蛮喜欢的
You...You
你... 你
You aren't blue.
你皮肤不再蓝了
I'm cured, baby.
因为我治愈了 宝贝
Apparently you are too.
显然你也是
You know the bullet that wounded you?
还记得之前射中你的子弹吗
Passed through me first.
那子弹先射到了我
Looks like a little Murphy blood is good for what ails you.
看来沾上点摩菲血就能药到病除呢
What?
什么
How? What? Where are we?
怎么会... 我们这是在哪儿
You're not gonna believe it.
说出来你都不敢信
Are we dead?
我们是死了吗
No. We are very much alive.
不 我们活得好好的
What about everyone else?
那其他人呢
You've been gone a long time.
你消失了很久
Gone? What do you mean by gone?
消失 什么意思
You've been in a coma.
你一直出于昏迷状态
A coma?
昏迷
I was dreaming.
我之前一直在做梦
Terrible nightmares.
各种噩梦
How long?
多久了
In the coma?
你是说昏迷吗
Two years.
两年了
Two years?
两年
The others?
其他人呢
Doc?
多克
10k?
一万
Addy?
艾迪
Lucy?
露西
They
他们
They didn't make it.
他们没挺过来
Goddamn Apocalypse.
该死的大灾变
Help me.
帮我一把
Just take it easy.
慢点
You haven't use these gams in two years.
您的大美♥腿♥这两年可没动过地方
I need to move.
我需要活动
I got to get out of here.
我得离开这儿
There's nowhere to go.
没地方可去了
The Apocalypse got a lot worse while you were napping.
在你熟睡之时 大灾变的情况变差了很多
There's nothing left in the old world but
旧世界已所剩无几
rotting Zs and the last of a few Enders.
只剩下腐烂的僵尸和最后仅存的终结者了
Where are we?
我们这是在哪儿
You really don't know, do you?
你是真不知道 是吧
Surface, please.
请升至地面
Of course. Right away, Mr. Murphy.
好的 马上 摩菲先生
The elevator knows your name?
电梯知道你叫什么吗
Around here, everyone knows my name.
在这里 人人都知道我的大名
Welcome to Zona.
欢迎来到若娜
Bitchin', right?
很赞吧
What's wrong, Roberta? Smile.
怎么了 罗伯塔 笑一个啊
We made it.
我们挺过来了
We beat the Apocalypse.
我们战胜了末日
We lived.
我们活下来了
I know.
我知道
I just can't believe they're all dead.
我只是不敢相信他们都死了
I didn't want to believe it myself.
我自己也不愿相信
But from what I hear about
但据我听说的
how bad things have gotten in the old world,
以前的世界变得多么可怕
they're probably better off dead.
他们死了也好
I miss them everyday.
我每天都想念他们
Even 10K.
甚至是一万
Can you believe that?
你能相信吗
But hey,
但是呢
we're alive.
我们还活着
Feel that sunshine on your face?
感觉到脸上的阳光了吗
We owe it to everyone who didn't make it
我们要替没活下来的人
to enjoy every second of that.
好好享受这一切
Come on. Let me give you a tour.
走 我带你转一下
I'm gonna need some clothes.
我得找件衣服穿
Don't worry. Thursdays are clothing optional day.
没事 星期四 衣服可穿可不♥穿♥
Follow me.
跟我来
Thursdays?
星期四
They have the days of the week here?
这里按星期过吗
I haven't known the days of the week for...
我很久没按星期度日了 有...
eight years.
八年了
Can that really be true? Eight years since Day One?
那都是真的吗 从末日第一天起 八年了
I know. Can you believe it?
我懂 你能相信吗
We've got all seven days here, just like pre-Z.
这里从周一过到周日 就像僵尸末日之前
They've got everything here. Except zombies.
这里什么都有 除了僵尸
And the clap. They got rid of the clap.
还有淋病 这里没有淋病了
I love this place.
我好爱这个地方
Madame.
女士
Morning, Murphy.
早 摩菲
Morning, Chester. How's the ankle?
早 切斯特 脚踝怎样了
I tried that CDB oil like you said. Amazing.
我用了你推荐的营养油 太棒了
Excellent.
棒
Oola says hello!
奥拉向你问好了
Tell her I said hi!
代我向她问好
You're awfully quiet over there.
你出奇的安静啊
Just taking it all in.
慢慢适应这一切呢
Murph!
小摩
When are you joining us for that foursome?
我们什么时候打四人组啊
Soon. I promise. I swear.
快了 我保证 我发誓
Don't make us force you like last time.
别让我们像上次那样对你霸王硬上弓
Right.
好
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表