剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You can't tell Warren about the bite. Not anybody.
你不能告诉沃伦我被咬了 谁都不能说
Well we have to, kid. Otherwise they can't help you.
不说不行啊 不然他们怎么帮你
Don't tell them.
别告诉他们
Please. I'm not like Cassandra.
求你了 我和卡桑德拉不一样
I don't want them to think of me like that.
我不希望他们这么看我
I'm not one of those.
我不是那种东西
Promise me.
你保证
I don't know, kid.
我说不好 小子
Promise me.
你保证
When I see Murphy, I am gonna punch his teeth in.
等我见着摩菲 就打得他满地找牙
Puppies and kittens.
僵尸来了
Come on. Come on, kid. Wake up.
来吧小子 清醒清醒
Come on. Let's go.
来我们走
Hustle.
转移
**35 bottles of beer on the wall 35 bottles of beer.*
*从前有座山呀嘛山里有座庙
**You take one down, pass it around*
*庙里有个老和尚在讲故事...
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
慢着慢着慢着
Shut up, Re-Pete!
闭嘴 瑞·皮特
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表