剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Tag.
抓到了
Enough!
够了
Good thing this isn't your trigger hand.
还好不是你开枪的那只手
Now,
现在
let's talk about your new mission.
我们来谈谈你的新任务
You need to back off.
你得退后
Back off, girl. Don't make me hurt you.
退后 姑娘 别逼我动手
Back off, girl.
退后 姑娘
Lucy! Call her off!
露西 让她停下来
Lucy!
露西
Get your raggedy ass...
你个破烂货...
off me!
给我起开
Hey, hey, you okay?
你没事吧
That was fun!
太有意思了
Do it again. Do it again.
再来一次 再来一次
Come on, Annie. Get up.
来啊 安妮 站起来
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Come on, Annie. Get up.
起来啊 安妮 起来
She's never seen a zombie mercied before.
她从没见过僵尸被施以过仁慈
Why won't she move?
她怎么不动了
Sweetie,
亲爱的
Doc had to stop her.
多克得阻止她
If he didn't, she would have bit him.
如果不那样 她就会咬死他
She's dead.
她死了
You broke her!
你杀了她
No. No. No, you see...
不是这样 听我解释
I hate you!
我恨你
You broke her! You ruined everything!
你杀了她 你毁了这一切
Wait!
等等
Lucy! Come on back here!
露西 回来
Lucy! Wait! Stop!
露西 等等 别跑了
Lucy!
露西
Wait!
等等
Stop!
停下
Lucy!
露西
Wait!
等等
Lucy!
露西
Split up. It's the quickest way to find her.
分头找她 这是最快的方法
She's alone out there!
她孤身一人在外
Fine.
好吧
We'll have to go round them zombies up
等孩子她爸和露西回来
when Pa and Lucy get back.
我们要把僵尸圈起来
She hates it when they wander off.
她讨厌他们这样乱跑
Then we'll probably shoot you.
之后我们也许会杀了你
Tea?
喝茶吗
It's okay.
没事的
You can come out.
你可以出来
I wanna go home now. Take me home.
我现在想回家 带我回去
I said, take me home!
我说 带我回家
No! Bad zombie!
别这样 坏僵尸
Bad zombie! Bad!
坏僵尸 坏蛋
I'm no zombie.
我不是僵尸
Come here.
过来
Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
Stop!
别过来
Stop!
别过来
Get away from her!
离她远点
It won't do what I say!
他不听我的话
It's not a zombie. It just looks like one. Run!
这不是僵尸 只是看起来像 快跑
I'm scared!
我害怕
I won't let it hurt you!
我不会让他伤害你
Shut up and die!
闭嘴 去死吧
You okay, honey?
宝贝 没事吧
You saved me.
你救了我
You understand what I want you to do?
我吩咐的事你明白了吗
And I have a surprise for you.
我还有个惊喜给你
Go ahead.
拿着
It's okay.
没事的
That's what you want, isn't it?
这是你想要的 不是吗
To be yourself again?
找回自我
To be human?
找回人性
Good.
不错
Good.
不错
Your transformation is complete.
你的改造已完成
Remember what we talked about.
记住我们说过的话
I'm going to meet my dad.
我要去见爸爸啦
I'm going to meet my dad.
我要去见爸爸啦
I'm going to meet my dad.
我要去见爸爸啦
I'm going to meet my dad.
我要去见爸爸啦
I know Lucy's got her heart set on this, but
我知道露西是兴致勃勃
I still have my misgivings.
但我还是有疑虑
We only want what's best for her.
我们只会给她最好的
Hey, I helped bring little Lucy into this world.
露西是我接生的
I ain't about to let anything happen to her. Believe me.
我不会让她有任何不测 相信我
So you knew my mommy?
那你认识我妈咪吧
Well I sure did, sweetheart.
当然啦 宝贝
I did too. Her name was Serena. And she loved you very much.
我也认识 她叫赛琳娜 她很爱你
Tell me about my mommy. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.
和我聊聊妈咪 告诉我 告诉我吧
Well I guess we should start at the beginning.
我想我们应该从头说起
Mommy and daddy met like so many people do during the Apocalypse,
和其他身处末日的人一样
on the road, by chance.
妈咪爹地在路上偶遇
They fell in love over a blueberry pie.
他们因一个蓝莓派而坠入爱河
Pie?
吃派吗
That's right.
没错
King and Queen of the Apocalypse.
末世之王和末世之后
And did they live in a castle?
他们住在城♥堡♥里吗
Well yes they did.
当然了
A big beautiful castle.
一座漂亮的大城♥堡♥
And did mommy have a crown?
妈妈戴着王冠吗
Well yeah.
当然
It was an awesome crown.
是顶超棒的王冠
And Murphy, I mean daddy,
摩菲 我是说 爸爸
he had a pretty cool crown too.
他也戴着超酷的王冠
How do mommies and daddies make babies?
爸爸妈妈怎么造出小孩的呀
Kids say the darnedest things.
孩子们总是能问你一脸
Well, Lucy,
这个嘛 露西
it's kinda like baking a pie.
生小孩和烤一个派差不多
It is?
真的吗
It is?
真的吗
It is.
真的
You see, mommy baked daddy a blueberry pie.
妈妈给爸爸烤了一个蓝莓派
And they loved each other so much
他们太爱对方
that they ate the whole dang pie.
就把整个派都给吃了
Pie?
吃派吗
Blueberry pie?
蓝莓派吗
Is that why I'm blue?
所以我是蓝色的吗
Yeah, I think you're right.
对 我觉得是这样
I knew it.
我就知道
Well, by the time they finished that pie,
他们吃完了派之后
your mommy had a little bun in the oven of her own.
你妈妈身上的炉子里有了个小面包
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Pregnant?
怀孕了
But snookums, it's the Apocalypse.
可亲爱的 现在是世界末日
Don't worry, I made a list.
不用担心 我列好了清单
Baby bottle warmer.
热奶器
Diaper genie.
尿布桶
Breast pump. What, in case you get a flat?
吸奶器 你怕自己没有奶水吗
I might.
有可能
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表