剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Tell me 10K is on that boat.
告诉我一万也在船上
The warning shot. The Ender. That had to be 10K, right?
刚才的鸣枪警告 击杀终结者 一定是一万吧
This is where the New World Order stakes its claim.
我将在这里建立新的世界秩序
You're insane.
你疯了
These injectors are our boosters.
这些注射品是增强剂
Without them, we will slowly slip back under his control.
没有这些 我们就会慢慢回到他的控制之中
What's the matter?
怎么了
You're not one of those anti-vaxxers, are you?
你不会也是那些反疫苗分子之一吧
Warren!
沃伦
Warren! Addy!
沃伦 艾迪
Anybody!
有人在吗
Where'd everybody go?
大家都跑哪儿去了
Hector!
赫克托
It's me, Doc!
是我啊 多克
Oh, come on guys!
别介啊 伙计们
Sure, keep ol' Doc around
行啊你们 当你们需要
when you need something stronger than a baby aspirin.
比阿司匹林更猛的治疗时 就时刻不离医生老伙计
But I take five minutes to take care of business and
如今哥不过花五分钟去办了个大事儿 你们就...
Warren!
沃伦
Elvis?
猫王
He's still standing.
他还站着呢
Hit him again.
再敲一次
Harder.
狠点儿
Man,
靠
my head.
我的头
Wow, what a weird dream. It was like me and Elvis. But
真是个诡异的梦啊 好像我和猫王见面了 但...
it wasn't a regular Elvis. It was like...
那个猫王感觉不按套路来 更像是...
You.
你
Where am I?
我在哪儿呢
Welcome to the Serenity Falls Institution
欢迎光临"乱世凶年"诊疗所
for the Criminally Insane.
专为精神病罪犯服务
Shit.
见鬼了
Everyday, in every way,
每一天在各个方面
I'm getting better and better.
我都变得越来越好
Mr. Liddy?
利迪先生
You have an issue you'd like to discuss with the group?
你有想和大家伙儿一起讨论的话题吗
Yeah, yeah.
有呀有呀
How do we know he's not infected? He looks infected.
我们咋知道老头子没被感染呢 他看上去像是被感染了
Or worse, he was sent here by the government to infect us.
或者更甚 他是政♥府♥派来感染我们的
There's no more government, man. It's all zombies.
老兄 哪还有什么政♥府♥ 全都是僵尸的天下了
That is exactly what I would say if I were the government.
我要是政♥府♥说话肯定就是这种口径
Mr. Liddy!
利迪先生
Please give our guest some space.
请给我们的来宾一些个人空间
I'm sorry, nurse. Sorry.
抱歉 护士 我很抱歉
You'll have to excuse the group.
你也得理解一下小组成员
Having a new face is cause for excitement.
毕竟见到新面孔 大家都很兴奋
So,
所以说...
this is an asylum?
这是个精神病院吗
An antiquated term.
这是旧时的说法
We prefer extended care facility.
我们倾向称之为个人延长护理机构
And how extended are you thinking?
您是打算延多久呢
Cuz those zombies sound pretty close.
因为这些僵尸听上去离我们很近了
Serenity Falls has been patient run and self-sufficient
"乱世凶年"诊疗所自1905年成立以来 一直由病患运营
since its founding in 1905.
并实现自给自足
We will continue to maintain
我们会继续为他们生命的存续
a high level of personalized care
保持高水准的
for the rest of their natural lives.
个性化护理服务
Be honest, I've been in worse places.
老实说 我之前身处险恶之地
So how did I get here?
后来是咋到这儿的呢
We were hunting for mushrooms
我们之前在林子里找蘑菇吃
when we heard you say you were a doctor.
正巧听见你说你是医生[多克]
Just so we're clear, you are a doctor, correct?
再明确一下 你的确是一名医生吧
Absolutely. Yeah, I got a PhD in clinical psychology,
当然 我是啊 我有临床心理学的博士学位
and a little side of pharmacology.
还对药理学略知一二
Just a little something I picked up along the way.
都是我一路以来慢慢摸索出来的
Prove it. Prove you're a doctor. Prove it!
证明出来 证明你是个医生 快证明
I'm sure the doctor can
我相信医生定可以
demonstrate his medical knowledge.
证明他自己的医学知识
This is our regularly scheduled group therapy time,
现在正是我们日常的集体心理治疗时间
where we all try to help one another with our issues.
在这个时间里我们都希望帮助其他人解决问题
Convince me you're really a doctor,
让我信服你是一名真正的医生
I'll let you out of the jacket.
我就让你从这病号♥服里解脱出来
Well how do you expect me to do that?
你想让我怎么证明啊
With a background in clinical psychology,
既然你有心理学的背景
a quick diagnosis of everyone here shouldn't be too difficult.
快速诊断出这里每个人身上的症状 应该不会很难
Right?
是吧
Okay. Sure.
好吧 当然
Paranoid delusional.
这位是妄想症
Correct.
没错
I mean of course he is.
他当然说的准了
I mean they probably briefed him on our bios before he got here.
我的意思是 政♥府♥派他来之前肯定都摸清我们的老底了
That one's tough. Can you give me a hint?
这个难了点儿 能给我点提示不
Mr. Morgasteros experiences feelings of detachment,
莫格斯德罗斯先生经历过分离之痛
has social anxiety issues,
有社交焦虑问题
and feels a lack of true identity.
缺乏真实的自我认知
Well welcome to the apocalypse, man.
欢迎来到世界末日 老兄
You could pass for normal these days. Seriously.
活在这会儿你可以算是正常的 说真的
I'm gonna say depression.
应该是抑郁症
Possible brain damage? Maybe a little blunt force trauma?
可能脑部受损 也许是外力钝击导致受创
Welcome to the Heartbreak Hotel.
欢迎来到心碎旅馆
Hippie.
我是嬉皮士
Dissociative disorder?
这位是分离性障碍吗
Time warp?
还是时间错位
I like him.
我喜欢他
He's a real doctor as far as the King is concerned.
在国王看来 他是货真价实的医生
well then that just settles it. That just settles it
那问题解决了 问题解决了
If the King thinks he's a real doctor,
如果国王觉得他真的是医生
then by all means please let the brain surgery begin.
那无论如何都要开始做脑部手术了
Please! I'll just go prep the OR's! Sorry. Sorry.
拜托 我要准备去手术室了 抱歉
Might as well say hello.
不如打个招呼吧
There's no point in waiting for Re-Pete.
没必要再等瑞·皮特[周而复始]了
He'll never sit down.
他永远不会坐下来
I told you! Don't call me that!
我告诉过你 别那么叫我
I'm Winona. Pleasure to meet you, Doctor.
我是威诺娜 见到你很高兴 医生
Oh, just Doc.
叫我多克就好
I'd shake your hand, but under the circumstances
我应该和你握手 但在这种情况下
Oh, I get it.
我明白
How about a hug instead?
那拥抱代替如何
Oh, okay.
好的
I'd hug you back, but that's all I got.
我回抱你一下 只能这样了
Ms. Sims.
斯慕斯女士
That's my stash!
那是我的东西
Sorry. I can't help it. It's in my nature.
抱歉 控制不了 天性所致
Wow, that is impressive.
哇哦 真厉害
Kleptomania?
盗窃癖呗
Correct.
没错
Oh, now that is strictly for medicinal use only.
那完全是医用的
OCD.
强迫症
Maybe a little germophobia.
也许还有点细菌恐惧症
Hey, man.
你好 老兄
Did you ever stop to think
你有没有想过
that maybe your chair is the only one that's straight
也许只有你的椅子是直的
and everybody else's is crooked?
而别人的都是弯的
That's what I've been saying all along!
我一直都这么说的好吗
Do you wanna trade? My chair's perfectly straight.
想换一下吗 我的椅子完全是直的
It's okay. I'll keep my chair. Thank you.
没事 我还是留下我的椅子吧 谢谢
Okay.
好的
Impressive, Doctor.
了不起啊 医生
You've more than proven yourself.
你已经远远不止是证明了自己
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表