剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
we'd still have to bypass this panel.
我们也得绕过这个电板
Some of the fuses might still be good.
有些保险丝可能还是好的
No, Uncle.
不 叔叔
Uncle, no, no.
叔叔 不 不
Kaya, get back. He's turning.
卡娅 退后 他要变僵尸了
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
Don't shoot. I'm alive.
别开枪 我还活着
He's alive.
他还活着
I almost mercied you, man.
我差点仁慈地结束你了 伙计
There must be some charge left in them batteries.
电池里肯定还有电
Hey, 10K!
一万
Give me a hand over here, will ya?
过来帮我下好吗
Kid, we got to talk.
孩子 我们得聊聊
We have got to tell Warren. You gotta trust her, man.
我们得告诉沃伦 你要相信她 哥们
No. Please.
拜托不要
I can handle it, okay?
我可以解决 好吗
Just give me a little more time to get Murphy out of my head.
给我一点时间让我摆脱摩菲的阴影
I'm feeling better actually.
我感觉好多了
You don't look it.
你看起来不像
There you are. 10K.
一万 你在这儿啊
What do you know about this?
你知道这是什么吗
These had to come from my air drop, but what's inside them?
这些是我的空投物资 但里面是什么
They should be empty.
原来是空的
I don't know what's in them.
我不知道里面是什么
Doctor Merch gave them to me to keep them safe.
莫奇医生让我保管好
Really?
真的吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
Well she was giving Murphy some booster shots
她给摩菲打加强疫苗
to keep him from turning more zombie.
保持他的人性
Maybe that's what's in them. Maybe they're for Murphy.
也许这就是那个疫苗 给摩菲的
Maybe it's the original vaccine.
也许是原始疫苗
Small doses might act as a booster shot of some kind.
小剂量有强化的效果
Slow down his deterioration.
减慢他的恶化
Or it might also be whatever cocktail of Murphy blood
或许是给混种人注射的
they're giving the blends.
摩菲血液混合剂
Okay.
好吧
Any luck?
进展如何
She got it fired up, but it's awfully quiet out there.
她把火打着了 但是没有回应
Numbers station. Some pre-recorded Russian.
有几个电台 提前录制好的俄♥罗♥斯♥电台
But no CZ.
没有市民Z
Keep trying.
继续试试
It would be nice to know if there's any world left to save.
我们要知道还剩什么地方可以去拯救一下
Fear no more. Guaranteed.
不再害怕 保证有效
Fear no more.
不再害怕
There is a way.
我有办法
Follow me.
跟我来
Fear no more.
不再害怕
Somebody want to tell me what the hell that is?
谁能告诉我那是什么鬼
Guaranteed. Fear no more. Sounds like the blue dude himself.
保证有效 不再害怕 像是蓝皮男的声音
There is way. Follow me.
我有办法 跟我来
Fear no more. Guaranteed.
不再害怕 保证有效
Murphy is advertising?
摩菲在打广♥告♥呢
Guaranteed. Fear no more.
保证有效 不再害怕
I told you. He's insane.
我告诉过你们 他疯了
If he has thousands of doses of vaccine,
如果他拥有几千支的疫苗
all he needs are live bodies.
那么他只需要活着的人
You heard the man. Come on.
你们都听见了 走吧
Does this thing run?
车能开吗
Yes, ma'am.
可以的 女士
You sure this is possible?
你确定这可行吗
If...if we can get the intakes to the turbines, clear the Zs,
如果从涡轮机入口走 清理掉僵尸
then one or more of these turbines might still turn.
这个或更多的涡轮机也许可以运转
We managed to clear out the control room.
我们清理了控制室
Most of it is still operational.
多数都是可以使用的
Wires are down in a lot of places. But...
很多地方电线不能用了 但是...
but we're good to go here in town.
我们这里还是可以的
Once we get the power back on,
一旦电力恢复
we can electrify the fence and use the Zs for other purposes.
我们可以加电网 把僵尸用于别处
First power.
先是电力
And then industry.
然后工业
And then civilization.
之后就是文明
But make no mistake about it.
但是毫无疑问的是
There are people out there that won't want to join us.
外面有些人不愿意加入我们
Start a basic training program. We'll need to be ready.
开始基础训练计划 我们要准备好
Yes, sir.
遵命
Mr. Murphy?
摩菲先生
The new recruit you wanted to see is here.
你想见的新人带到了
Perfect.
很好
You have your instructions. Get me power.
你们的任务是恢复电力
This is Emile Hunter.
这是埃米尔·亨特
Private security.
私人保安
Oh, I know the man.
这人我认识啊
We go way back.
我们老相识了
Did you think I wouldn't notice you?
你认为我不会注意到你吗
I must admit, I am pretty hard to miss.
我承认 我让人印象深刻
Seize him. He's a threat.
抓住他 他是个危险人物
Obey me. Protect Murphy.
听我的 保护摩菲
Protect Murphy.
保护摩菲
Mr. Murphy, want me to deal with this?
摩菲先生 要解决这人吗
Here you go, honey. Go play.
给你 宝贝 去玩吧
Come on.
去吧
Remove your jacket.
脱下外套
So,
所以
am I on your list?
我在你的名单上吗
I don't work for those people anymore.
我现在已经不为那些人办事了
I'm just a private citizen who wants to help.
只是一名想要提供帮助的平民
And judging by these fools,
依这些人的智商来看
you could use a man
你需要像我这样
with my very particular set of skills.
有一些特殊能力的人
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
What can I do to prove myself?
我怎么做你才会相信
Test me.
考验我吧
All right.
可以
I need brains.
我要脑子
Fresh brains.
新鲜的脑子
For my research.
用来做研究
Well,
好吧
you may prove useful after all.
你确实还是有用的
Why are you here?
你为什么要来
When we last met,
我们上次见面时
I was working for some very powerful people
我在为一些从一个叫若娜的地方
from a place called Zona.
来的大佬们工作
They had a cure on Zona.
若娜有治愈他们的方法
A vaccine that was developed by an infected scientist.
是一名被感染的科学家发明的疫苗
Their messiah.
他是他们的救世主
Much like yourself.
和你很像
But now their immunity is failing,
但现在免疫作用开始失效
and their messiah is dying.
那位救世主快死了
You, Mr. Murphy,
而你 摩菲先生
are humanity's last hope.
成为了人类的唯一希望
So you understand how serious I am.
所以你明白我对这一切是认真的
What I understand,
我明白
there is no alternative.
你是唯一的选择
You've proven your skill.
你已经证明了你的能力
Now prove your loyalty.
该证明忠诚了
Take a bite.
来一口吧
But that's for you.
但那是给你准备的
I insist.
我坚持
If you insist.
恭敬不如从命
Everything all right, Mr. Murphy?
没事吧 摩菲先生
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表