剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Okay. So the way I see it,
要我说的话
we got to split up.
我们得分头行动
Oh, man. I hate when we split up.
不是吧 我不喜欢我们分开
I get it.
我明白
But we've got to stop Murphy and his blend army
但我们得尽快阻止摩菲和他的混种军队
before they get too strong.
不然他们就发展壮大了
And we got to find Lucy
而我们也要尽快找到露西
before the rest of the world finds out about her.
免得被其他的什么人发现她的存在
All right? Let's hit it. Get your head in it.
好吗 我们出发 大家小心
You said you saw a map, right?
你说你看到了一张地图是吧
Can you draw what you saw?
你能把你看到的画下来吗
Yeah.
能
She's with a family just outside Springfield.
她和斯普林菲尔德城外的一家人在一起
There's railroad tracks,
旁边有铁道
and it said Old Route 57.
标牌上写着老57号♥公路
She's in the woods on a farm right here.
她就在一座农场边的树林里
All right. Doc and Addy,
好 多克和艾迪
you guys go after Lucy.
你们去找露西
The rest of us will continue on to Spokane, and
剩下的人继续去斯波坎
we'll do whatever we can to stop Murphy.
尽量想办法阻止摩菲
And when we find Lucy?
找到露西之后呢
Keep her safe.
保护好她
Contact us by radio.
用无线电联♥系♥我们
We'll monitor the HAM frequencies for you.
我们会注意听无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥的
What are we gonna do when we get to Spokane?
到了斯波坎之后做什么
We're gonna give him a good old fashioned spanking.
我们就好好地给他一顿胖揍
Right on.
说得好
Let's load up and move out.
打点一下出发吧
10K, why don't you help me make sure that fire's out.
一万 咱俩去看看那篝火灭没灭
10K. You've got to tell Warren and the others about the bite.
一万 你必须告诉沃伦他们咬痕的事
No, Doc.
不行 多克
I don't want them to look at me like I'm Murphy's bitch.
我不想被他们看成是摩菲的狗腿子
I just need one of those injectors from Sun Mei,
我只需要孙美给我打一针注射剂
and I'll be fine.
就不会有事的
Just let me do this my way. Please, Doc.
就按我的想法来吧 求你了 多克
Let's go!
出发了
You're putting me in a bad position.
你这样让我很为难啊
I know.
我明白
Please trust me.
请相信我
I do. I shouldn't, but I do.
我信你 虽然不该 但我信
See you soon, sister.
待会见 姐们
You take care of yourself.
你照顾好自己
You too.
你也是
Think about what I said.
考虑下我说的吧
I'll be all right, Doc.
我会没事的 多克
Hello, Lucy.
你好 露西
You sure I can't get you anything?
您还有别的什么要求吗
Anything at all?
不需要了吗
I'm fine, thank you.
我够了 谢谢你
Go now. You can clean this later.
走吧 待会再来收拾
Bring it to me.
给我拿来
Where did you get...
你从哪搞到...
Nevermind. I don't wanna know.
算了 我不想知道
Slow down, Murphy.
慢点 摩菲
Chew your food.
要细嚼慢咽
Feeling better?
感觉好些了吗
Much. Pass the mustard, will you?
好多了 麻烦递一下芥末
You know why I'm here, don't you?
你知道我为什么来这儿吧
This isn't about that stupid list of yours, is it?
和你那什么鬼名单无关 对吧
What are you gonna do?
你想做什么
You and I are gonna take a little walk.
咱俩要好好去溜达一下
So,
话说
I know you have a thing for this Addison Carver.
我知道你喜欢那个艾迪生·卡弗
I want to let you know that I'm not the jealous type.
你得知道 我可不是爱吃醋的那种妹子
Let me just put that out there right up front.
这话我先说清楚
You know we've never met.
你知道我和她从未谋面过
I know.
我知道
I can kick her ass. Just saying.
老娘能踹飞她 就这么一说
So that's Spokane, huh?
那就是斯波坎是吧
Perfect.
完美
Murphy's compound is there.
摩菲的小楼就在那
In the Museum of Progress.
发展博物馆里
Under the clock tower.
钟楼下方
How fortified is it?
防御程度如何
Obey me. Protect Murphy.
服从我 保护摩菲
10k?
一万
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
How fortified is the compound?
他的小楼防御程度如何
It's got two fences and...and a zombie moat.
两道栅栏 一道僵尸城墙
So only a blend can get in.
只有混种才能进去
All right. So we got about an hour of daylight.
好吧 太阳还有一个小时下山
We wait until night fall.
我们等天黑了行动
Do some reconnaissance.
先进行侦查行动
See exactly what we're working with.
看看我们要对付怎样的情况
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm just hungry.
我就是饿了
I'm gonna get some crickets.
我去抓些蟋蟀
Looking for these?
你在找这个吗
Where you going? 10K!
你要跑哪去 一万
He's bit!
他被咬了
He's bit!
他被咬了
10K, let me help you!
一万 让我帮你
Give it another shot.
再试一次
Test, test, test.
试音 试音 试音
Broadcast something.
广播些内容呀
Can I?
我能吗
It's the Kay to the y-ah comin' at ya live-ah.
你现在收听到的是主播卡娅
The new hot lips of the Apocalypse.
大灾难中冉冉升起的美女之声
Don't you love it when mom packs our lunch?
妈妈给你准备午餐真是太幸福了
Jalapeño or cheddar cheese?
想吃墨西哥辣椒还是切达干酪
Hey, what is that?
那是什么声音
Listen up to Citizen Z.
要听市民Z的忠告
The Apocalyptic narration of the nation.
姐们为你带来末世说唱
Is that Citizen Z?
是市民Z的广播吗
Only if he had a sex change.
除非他跑去变了个性
Gimme a beat.
给老娘来点节奏
**Operation Bite Mark*
*咬痕研究所
**Need a spark. Did you carry on*
*来点反应 你们还在坚持吗
**Need to hear your call*
*请回话呀么请回话
**We've been gone. You been gone too long*
*我们消失了挺久 你们消失得更久
**CZ, wannabe, that's me. I need to see Murphy*
*市民Z 我就是 我要见墨菲
**Talk to me. Please don't freeze*
*快回话 别停下
**On my knees, beggin' hear my plea. Woo*
*跪求听到我的请求 哇哦
Citizen Z. It's Addy Carver.
市民Z 我是艾迪·卡弗
Citizen Z?
市民Z
It's Addy Carver. Operation Bite Mark.
我是艾迪·卡弗 咬痕研究所
Come in, Citizen Z.
请回话 市民Z
*I'm Kaya, on the wire*
*主播我叫卡娅*
**Can't get by ya. Whya cry-ya*
*你见不到我 也不要惊慌
**Ain't a liya. M-M-Mercy is my business*
*我没有说谎 施以仁慈是我的行当
**And my business is on fire*
*这行如今实在火爆
**Still alive at the Northern Light*
*我们还在这北极光
**We had a fright, but we all right*
*拼过命 好在人没事
**We okay. We hold tight. Every day, day by day*
*人没事 能坚持 每一天 日复日
**Every day, day by day. Every day, day by day*
*每一天 日复日 每一天 日复日
**Every day, day by day. Every day, day by day*
*每一天 日复日 每一天 日复日
**Day by day*
*日复日
Get in the car.
上车
No.
不
This is my home now.
这里现在是我家
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表