剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You much as twitch,
你敢再动一下
and brains will be the last thing you think about.
脑子就是你想的最后一样东西了
We're good. I swear. I just want my gun back.
我俩没事 我发誓我只想把自己的枪拿回来
That little thief over there stole my gun.
那边那个小贼偷走了我的枪
Ask him. That's mine.
你去问他 他拿的那把枪是我的
That his gun?
是他的枪吗
Sorry. He was raised by crows.
抱歉 他是被"乌鸦"抚养长大的
I mean really, he was raised by...
我说真的 他是被...
Now you freeze.
现在换你不许动
Tell him to drop my gun.
让他放下我的枪
Get off her!
你放开她
10K in the middle of all that?
一万在与妇孺混战吗
Stop it! Get off of her.
住手 放开她
Hey, hey, hey. That's enough! Fight's over!
喂喂 够了 不要再打了
Bring him up.
拉他起来
Fight's over. Fight's over. Girl, you better...
不打了 不打了 姑娘你最好
Ok? Calm down.
冷静一下 好吗
Leave him alone. He's just a kid!
你快放开他 他只是个孩子
He's more like a wild child.
他更像是个野孩子
Time out, Mowgli. Shhh. Hey. Stop struggling, okay?
时间到 狼孩 别再挣扎了好吗
Stop. Hey. Stop struggling. Okay? Nobody's gonna hurt you.
停 不要再挣扎了好吗 我们不会伤害你
Stop trembling. We're good.
别哆嗦了 咱们没事了
Okay? You're safe, okay?
你现在很安全 明白了吗
Okay. That's it.
好了 就这样了
Alright, that's it, right?
没关系的 大家相安无事对吧
Everybody, just chill out.
大家都冷静一下
Nobody's gonna get hurt. Nobody's gonna get mercied.
谁都不会受伤 谁都不会被施以仁慈
We're just gonna talk. Okay?
我们就像文明人一样进行对话 好吗
You wanna tell me what this child is so afraid of?
能不能告诉我们这孩子到底在害怕什么
There's a man going around with a list of names looking for people.
有一个叫做强人的人手持一份名单在四处找人
One of the names is a scientist
名单上有一个科学家的名字
hiding among the survivors we're with.
此人现在隐匿于我们这些幸存者之间
Doctor Teller.
他就是特勒博士
What does The Man want with the people on the list?
找齐名单上的人 那个强人想要做什么
Nobody knows. They disappear.
大家都不知道 那些人都消失了
So where's The Man now?
那这个强人现在在哪里
I dunno.
我不知道
Said he was coming back in the morning.
他说他早上会回来的
If this Teller guy wasn't waiting for him,
如果这个叫特勒的人没有如约等着他
he would kill my brother.
他就要杀死我弟弟
Then all the rest of us, one by one,
然后一个接一个杀掉剩下的人
till he finds the doctor.
直到找出博士为止
How'd you get away?
你怎么逃出来的
Did you catch any of that?
你们明白他想表达什么了吗
No. He lost me at caw.
没 从他开始吼叫那会我就搞不懂了
So what does this Man fella got against doctors?
所以你们口中的这位老兄和博士们有什么过节
People say he's some kind of avenging angel.
有人说他算是复仇天使
Making people pay for the Apocalypse.
让人们为这场僵尸大灾变付出代价
Well somebody should pay for all this.
确实该有人为此付出代价
Where are the survivors?
其他幸存者现在身处何方
Yeah, they got vehicles.
他们有车
We could use some transpo.
我们可以借点东西走
And we're down to puddle water and orange peels.
恐怕只能借到脏水和橘子皮
Is this the part where I drop my pants
我现在是不是该脱下裤子
and show you the tattoo on my ass?
给你瞧瞧我屁♥股♥上的纹身
You know, the one that says, "Never get off the boat."
你懂得 智者曾言 "见好就收千万别引火自焚"
Keep your pants on. Okay?
别脱裤子 好吗
We're just gonna check it out.
我们只是去看一眼
She said The Man's not coming back till tomorrow,
她说那个强人明天才回来
which gives us plenty of time to get out of Dodge
如果找不到有用的东西
if we don't like what we find.
到时再走也不迟
Okay.
好吧
What's wrong with them?
这两个人怎么了
You better just stay away from those two.
你最好离他们远点
Next guy I see with an ink gun, I'm getting that tattoo.
下回遇见拿墨枪的人 我一定要纹个身
Maybe a little ink for you too, baby.
也给你纹一个吧 宝贝
Hey, stop right there.
喂 给我站住
Who are they?
他们是什么人
Friendlies. They've come to help.
好人 来帮我们的
We don't want any trouble.
我们不会惹麻烦的
We're just delivering the kid home safe.
只想把这孩子安全送回家
You shouldn't have brought them here!
你不该带他们进来的
I'm afraid you guys are gonna have to leave.
恐怕你们不能待在这儿
That's gonna work out cuz we ain't planning on staying.
没问题 我们也没想留
Doctor.
博士
Is he okay?
他怎么样
He escaped from The Man.
他从强人那儿逃了出来
These people saved him from a z-pack.
这些人从僵尸手里救了他
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Thank god.
谢天谢地
So, you're the man on the list?
所以他们要找的就是你
The girl told us. She thought we could help.
这女孩告诉我们的 觉得我们能帮忙
We don't get many visitors out here.
很少有生人来我们这儿
A few traders used to stop by.
以前有几个商人不时会来
We had enough chemicals and tools to trade for
我们拿药品和工具
seeds and cooking oil.
换种子和食用油
Some weapons.
几样武器
But live humans have been fewer and farther between.
但活人最近越来越少了 也鲜有联♥系♥
Starting to feel like Black Summer again.
感觉就像又一个黑色夏季
Why don't you leave?
为什么不离开这儿
And go where?
我们还能去哪
This is all we have left.
就只有这里了
Can you help us?
能帮帮我们吗
I'm not sure how much help we can be.
我不确定我们能帮上多大忙
I mean we're actually in the middle of some very urgent matters.
我们真的有要紧事要做
Lives are at stake for us too.
我们也活得很够呛
We can't take on these men alone.
我们自己对付不了那些人
We don't have the weapons or the skills. But you do.
没武器 没战斗技巧 但你们可以
I know you have other priorities but we can help you too.
你们的要紧事 我们也可以帮忙
We have vehicles and fuel.
我们有车 有汽油
Was he really raised by a murder of crows?
他真是乌鸦养大的吗
For almost two years.
乌鸦养了他两年
He brought them water, and they brought him food. Crazy, huh?
他给它们水喝 它们给他食吃 神吧
Poor kid.
可怜的娃
Alive, isn't he?
毕竟活下来了
Besides, I'm not really his sister.
另外 我不是他亲姐姐
I found him almost a year ago.
我差不多一年前遇到的他
Picking through trash with the rest of the crows.
他当时正和乌鸦们在垃圾堆觅食
I didn't know he could talk for the first month.
头一个月我一直以为他不会说话
What happened to your real family?
你自己的亲人呢
Besides zombies?
变成僵尸的算吗
Right.
也是
Kind of a dumb question.
不该问这种蠢问题的
Got a name?
你叫什么
It's Ten Thousand. But everybody calls me 10K.
一万只 大家都叫我一万
Ten Thousand?
一万只
That's not a name. That's a number.
那不叫名字 那叫数字
I made it up myself.
我自己起的
It's how many zombies I'm gonna kill.
我要杀足一万只僵尸
And how's that going?
现在进展怎样
I'm already on 3,225. And a half.
已经有3225零半只了
What's the half for? Zombie dwarf?
那半只什么情况 小矮人僵尸吗
No, just the torso. No legs.
不 是个只有上半截的
I usually leave them be if they don't have legs.
没腿的我一般不会去管
Waste of ammo.
浪费子弹
Well this one was crawling after me.
那一只当时在后面追着我爬
I once had to mercy a head rolling after me,
我有次不得不对一个脑袋施以仁慈
still chomping away.
它一直对我穷追不舍
Hate when that happens.
那种情况最恶心了
So what's your name?
你的名字呢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表