剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Looks like you've been making friends too.
似乎你也交了几个新朋友
Funny.
有趣
El Scorpion.
蝎王先生
It's not El Scorpion anymore. Just Hector.
我不是蝎王了 只是赫克托
A little "Road to Damascus" moment there, eh Hector?
看来你被人点化了 赫克托
Me too. I have seen the light.
我也是 我也看见圣光了
What happened to the submarine?
那艘潜艇怎么了
Total shit show.
全是假的
I got the hell out of there before the damn thing sank.
那破玩意儿沉没之前我逃出来了
You blew up the CDC lab?
你把疾控中心的实验室炸了吗
There is no CDC, no government.
哪有什么疾控中心 哪有什么政♥府♥
Only Zona.
只有若娜
A bunch of rich bastards trying to game the system.
一群有钱的混♥蛋♥想投机取巧
They can get their cure from someone else's blood.
让他们从别人的血里提取解药去吧
Plus,
再说了
I took their doctor.
我抢了他们的医生
That's close enough.
别再靠近了
Wake up, Warren.
醒醒吧 沃伦
This world is over.
这个世界完蛋了
Come with me.
跟我来吧
Start the next world.
开启新纪♥元♥
And be your bitch blend? I don't think so.
然后当你的混种婊♥子♥吗 还是算了
You make it sound so cheap.
怎么叫你说得这么贱呢
Murphy, we need you.
摩菲 我们需要你
We still can complete our mission.
我们还是能完成我们的任务
This is Dr. Sun.
这位是孙博士
She traveled from Beijing just to find you.
她从北♥京♥远道而来找你
She can manufacture a vaccine...
她可以研制疫苗...
And save humanity.
拯救全人类什么的
You really should hear yourself.
你说给你自己听吧
Mr. Murphy,
摩菲先生
my people are waiting for us aboard a ship
我的同伴在等我们登船
with a fully equipped lab.
船上的实验室设备齐全
Well that explains the broken radio.
难怪这台破收音机
It only plays Chinese.
播的全是中文
Well, thanks for letting me borrow your ride by the way.
对了 谢谢你把你的车子借给我
That's my medical equipment.
这是我的医疗设备
Borrowing that too.
这个也借我
You can save my people, save everyone.
你可以拯救我的同伴 拯救大家
I need to make this vaccine. Help me.
我需要研制出疫苗 帮我吧
Sorry.
抱歉
No one is poking holes in me ever again.
我不允许任何人再往我身上扎针
Unless I say so.
除非我同意
Murphy, don't be an idiot. You cannot do this alone.
摩菲 别傻了 你不可能自己完成
Yes, I can.
不 我可以
But you can help me.
你可以帮我一把
All you have to do is get in the car.
你只需要上车
Forget about humanity, Warren. It's over.
别管全人类了 沃伦 没救了
Join my mission.
加入我的任务吧
Heck, you can even bring Dr. Sun along too.
你还可以带上孙博士
Even Saint Hector there.
还有那位圣人赫克特
Get out of the car.
给我滚下车
Seriously Roberta?
罗伯塔 别逗我了
Okay.
好吧
10k?
一万
Time to choose.
该做出选择了
Me or what's left of humanity.
选我还是选剩下的人类
Warren.
沃伦
Enders.
是终结者
Shit.
妈的
Have it your way.
随你便
It's Blend time.
混种纪♥元♥已到
The humans lost the race.
人类必输无疑
Just ask 'em.
问他们就知道
TTFN.
再见
Another survivor like you.
和你一样 我也成了一名幸存者
And yet you've survived.
而你也的确活了下来
Am I your prisoner now?
我现在算是你的俘虏吗
How 'bout I try trusting you and let's see how that goes?
不妨我先试着相信你 且看未来会怎样吧
The warning shot, the Enders, that had to be 10K, right?
刚才的鸣枪警告 击杀终结者 一定是一万吧
Who else can shoot like that?
还有谁有这种枪法
We have to let him go.
我们必须放走他
We are going to drive ourselves crazy.
我们会把自己逼疯的
I hope the keys are in there.
希望车里有钥匙
Okay.
好吧
It's just us now.
现在只剩我们几个了
And we are going to stop Murphy
我们要阻止摩菲
from creating his damn race of Blends.
创造出他那该死的混种
Onto the new mission.
执行新任务
It's so beautiful.
美妙绝伦
Better than TV.
比电视的好看
I'm really glad you're here.
我很高兴你在我身边
Me too.
我也是
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表