剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Despite our best efforts,
尽管我们诚意十足
it seems these people intend on putting up a fight.
这些人似乎还是要负隅顽抗
Remember why you're all doing this.
别忘了你们加入的原因
May you all meet again soon.
愿你们不会久别
In Zona.
若娜再会
In Zona. In Zona.
若娜再会 若娜再会
Damn it.
可恶
Where the hell did he fly off to?
他又窜到哪去了
Fall back!
后退
Everybody in position! Nobody fire till I do!
各就各位 听我号♥令开火
We might just get out of this alive.
没准就活下来了呢
Open up!
打开
Just like the 300.
就像那三百勇士
Minus a few hundred.
减掉二百来个人
I like the paint job.
刷得挺漂亮
Cut the crap, Mister Clean.
少废话 威猛先生
If you hurt our friend, there will be consequences.
敢伤我朋友 叫你吃不了兜着走
I'm not interested in her. She's not on my list.
我对她没兴趣 她不在我的名单上
Doctor Teller is on my list.
而特勒医生在名单上
Bring him to me, nobody gets hurt.
把他交出来 大家皆大欢喜
He is here, isn't he?
他在里面 是不是
He's here.
是在这里
Finally. We're making progress.
总算有点进展了
Bring me the doctor, and I'll give you Spartacus.
把博士交出来 就还你斯巴达勇士
Her name's Warren, Buzz Nuts.
她名字叫沃伦 你个秃瓢
And nobody's going anywhere until I know she's safe.
除非她安全回来 你谁也别想带走
You know we've got a whole truck load of pain here for you right?
你不知道我们给你们运了一卡车的的噩梦吧
Well you have no idea what we've got waiting for you. Right?
那你也不知道我们给你准备了什么好戏吧
Now I need proof of life.
让我确信她活着
Of course you do.
当然 没问题
It's me.
是我
Put Spartacus on the radio.
让那斯巴达勇士说话
Put the walkie by her mouth,
把对讲机凑近她的嘴
so we can hear her say a few words to prove she's alive.
让她说几句话 好证明她还活着
In case we need to kill her later.
也好以后再杀了她
Over.
完毕
Just get her to tell them she's alive and well so we
就让她告诉这些人她好好的 好让我们
can make this swap. Over.
交换人♥质♥ 完毕
This is Warren.
我是沃伦
I'm alive all right.
我活得好好的
But your man, not so much. Mercied.
但你的人就不太好了 已经被仁慈了
Hey, I'm coming for you next.
听着 下一个就是你
It's hard to get good help these days.
这年头得力的帮手太难找
You heard the lady!
你听见女士发话了
There'll be no kidnapping today, Kojak!
今天你谁都别想绑走 秃头条子
And if I were you,
如果我是你
I'd be gone before she gets here.
我肯定在她回来之前赶紧逃走
Send in the clowns.
小丑出动
Incoming!
有敌情
Open the barricade!
打开路障
Head shots only!
只爆头
Save your ammo! And wait for my signal!
节省子弹 听我号♥令
Everybody, look out for Warren! Know who you're shooting!
大家注意看沃伦 不要打错了人
Let's rock and roll!
好好干一场吧
Head shots only!
只爆头
Stand your ground!
守住阵地
Keep shooting!
继续开火
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
He saved me.
救我去了
I saw the others on the list. We got to get down there.
我看见名单上的其他人了 我们得赶紧过去
Come on.
来
Wait till you see the skin in their teeth!
能看清他们的牙了再开枪
Fire!
开火
Hurry up!
赶快
Too many puppies and kittens. Come on.
杂鱼小兵太多了 快走
Where are they?
他们在哪
10K's got him. Come on.
一万和他一起 快走
They'll find a way back. Come on!
他们会找着路的 来
Roberta!
罗伯塔
How'd you get away?
你怎么逃出来的
The kid saved me.
被那孩子救了
5k?
五千吗
Chip off the ol' block.
真像亲哥俩
Miss anything fun?
错过什么好戏了吗
Oh, loads of fun.
多了去了
But if I know the Apocalypse,
不过我要是见识过僵尸大灾变
and I think I do,
我也确实见识过
I'd say you got back just in time for all the crazy shit
那我得说你回来得刚刚好 正赶上
to start happening.
大戏开场
Release the Kracken.
放出海怪
Fire!
开枪
I can't get a head shot!
我打不中头
Steel plates bolted to their heads.
他们的头有钢板头罩保护
They've been mercy-proofed!
无法对他们施以仁慈
Mercy-proofed? That's not fair.
不能施以仁慈 这不公平
Prepare for impact!
准备迎战撞击
Can't hold them much longer! Doc!
快撑不住了 多克
Addy!
艾迪
Red!
小红
Get ready to open up!
准备开门
Seriously?
不是吧
Ready!
准备就绪
Oh shit!
该死
Now!
动手
Fire in the hole!
瞄准缺口
I'd pay money to see that again!
实在太精彩了
Get em?
放倒了吗
Got em.
放倒了
Good!
很好
Save your ammo! Fall back to the lab!
不要浪费弹♥药♥ 退回实验室
Fall back!
撤退
They're still out there!
他们还在外面守着
Come on.
快点
Don't worry. 10K's got him.
别担心 一万会搞定他
She says we'll be safe here.
她说我们在这里会很安全
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To help the others.
去帮其他人
Come on. Don't run away again.
拜托 不要再乱跑了
Doctor Teller!
特勒博士
It doesn't have to end like this.
大可不必这样
There's still time for you to stop this madness.
你还来得及停止这个疯狂行为
Hey! Spartacus!
斯巴达克斯
Just send out the doctor
把博士交出来
and all is forgiven!
我就既往不咎
I take that as a no.
看来你的答案是"不"
It's your wife.
是你的妻子
Sarah. What happened?
莎拉 怎么了
Oh God.
天呐
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh God.
天呐
When will this end?
什么时候才能了结
She's saying you can end it now.
她说你现在可以了结
I love you.
我爱你
You need to mercy her.
你需要对她施以仁慈
Have mercy.
施以仁慈
Oh my God.
天呐
Stay with Lucy.
你陪着露西
What is your problem?
你有什么问题
I got no problem with you. You're not on my list.
我跟你没问题 你不在我的名单上
It's him I want.
我的目标是他
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表