剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
This man is the only known survivor of a zombie bite.
他是唯一已知被僵尸咬伤后还能活下来的人
He's our last best hope for humanity.
他是全人类最后的希望
What if I don't want to be your guinea pig?
如果我不想做你的实验小白鼠呢
Then you'll wind up like Patient Zero over there.
那你就会跟那位首例感染者一个下场
I've led them into a trap.
我把他们带进陷阱里了
Kill him.
杀了他
Doc!
多克
You set me up you bastard.
你设计我 你这混♥蛋♥
I had no idea this was gonna happen.
我不知道会发生这样的事
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
No I don't.
不 我不相信
I don't have to believe anything anyone says ever again.
我再也不会相信任何人说的话
A tactical nuclear weapon will be launched from norad
北美防空部会发射战术核武器
to incinerate the lab.
焚毁实验室
Seven minutes to detonation.
剩余七分钟爆♥炸♥
Is that all that's left of Murphy?
摩菲就留下这个吗
He shed his skin.
他把他的皮肤扒下来了
Holy crap.
我勒个去
Look.
快看
Let's go.
我们快离开
God I hate the apocalypse.
天呐 我真讨厌末世
Sorry.
抱歉啦
Watch the shoulder.
小心点肩膀
Holy shit.
活见鬼了
Is that snow?
那是下雪了吗
Nah, that's not snow.
不 那不是雪
That's ash.
那是灰烬
Radioactive fallout.
放射性尘降物
Crap.
见鬼
This is Citizen Z broadcasting on all frequencies.
这里是市民Z向所有频段发出的广播
This is an emergency broadcast.
这是一则紧急播报
Repeat. This is an emergency broadcast.
重复一遍 这是一则紧急播报
Literally life and death for the human race.
这真的是人类生死存亡的关键时刻
Now there's a man traveling among you.
现在在你们身边游荡着这么一个人
He's the only human known to have survived a zombie bite.
他是迄今为止已知的唯一一个幸存于僵尸咬伤的人
His blood has the antibodies to create a vaccine.
他的血液中有抗体可制出疫苗
Now it is imperative that he be transported alive
现在他需要被活着护送到位于
to the centers for disease control lab in California.
加利福尼亚的疾病控制研究室
His name is Murphy. Last seen in Fort Collins, Colorado.
他的名字叫摩菲 最后发现于科罗拉多州的柯林斯堡
Six foot two. Dark hair. Numerous bite marks on torso.
六尺二寸 黑发 身上有大量咬痕
Known to control zombies.
据称其能控制僵尸
Should be considered armed and dangerous.
因此应被视为武装和危险分子
Keep alive at all costs. Repeat.
要不惜一切代价确保他活着 重复一遍
Keep him alive at all costs.
不惜一切代价确保他活着
The centers for disease control is offering an enormous bounty
疾控中心会为护送摩菲安全抵达的人提供
for murphy's safe delivery.
巨额奖金
To be paid in whatever form you desire,
可以以任何你希望的形式支付
As well as being first in line for any cure developed.
当疫苗问世之时 你还能成为首批被救治的患者
If you can hear this broadcast
如果你能听到这段广播
Save humanity. Save yourself.
为了拯救人类 拯救你自己
Find murphy.
找到摩菲
They're all dead.
她们都死了
How?
怎么死的
We were on the hill watching the lights.
我们在山上看到了火光
I think those were nukes.
我还以为是核爆的火光
That's what I thought.
当时我也这么想
Figured what was left of the world was trying to kill itself.
以为是这世上仅存的生灵在试图弄死自己
Anyway, the boy they banished because he turned thirteen?
说回正题 还记得那个十三岁就被赶出去的男孩吗
He figured it out.
他就这么想开了
Came back.
荣归故里
Set the whole place on fire
一把火烧了这片乐土
and released the zombie bear.
还把僵尸熊放了出来
Well sounds like she was right about men.
听起来 她对男人的判断是正确的
Look, Mack.
听着 麦克
Bear?
是熊吗
Yeah.
没错
Are you coming or not?
你跟不跟我走
Come along, little doggies.
快过来 小狗狗们
I found a new set of digs I think you're gonna like.
我发现了个新住处 我觉得你们会喜欢的
Hey, that's a real set of Callaways you're dragging there.
喂 你拖着的可是一套货真价实的卡拉威球具
Have some respect.
放尊重点好吗
Hey, friend.
喂 朋友
Friend?
朋友
Doing a little shopping, huh?
你在这里逛得不错哈
President's Day Sale.
总统日大促销嘛
These zombies of yours are pretty tame.
你的这些僵尸可真听话
They're not my zombies.
他们不是我的僵尸
I would never own a...
我才不会拥有一个...
Can I help you...Friend?
你有什么事吗 朋友
You can start by stepping aside.
你先靠边站吧
What the hell did you do that for?
你这么做到底是为了什么
Your name Murphy?
你叫摩菲吗
Nope.
不是
His name is Murphy.
他的名字叫摩菲
Last seen in Fort Collins, Colorado.
最后发现于科罗拉多州的柯林斯堡
Six foot two. Dark hair. Numerous bite marks on torso.
六尺二寸 黑发 身上有大量咬痕
Known to control zombies.
据称其能控制僵尸
Should be considered armed and dangerous.
因此应被视为武装和危险分子
Keep alive at all costs.
要不惜一切代价确保他活着
Repeat. Keep him ali...
重复一遍 确保他...
You're sure you're not the Murphy?
你确定你不是录音里面说的摩菲吗
Cuz right now that's the only thing keeping you alive.
因为那才是你能幸存下来的唯一原因
Show me your bites.
给我看看你身上的咬痕
I beg your pardon?
抱歉 你说什么
Your heard me.
你听到我说什么了
Lift up your shirt. I need to see those bites.
撩起你的上衣 我要看看那些咬痕
Got to make sure you're the real thing.
必须要确认你是不是货真价实
Those are bites?
那些就是僵尸的咬痕吗
They were. They're healing nicely, thank you.
曾经是 现在恢复得差不多了 多谢关心
Okay, so what if I am the Murphy,
好了 如果我就是录音里提到的摩菲
whatever the hell that means. So what?
那到底意味着什么 是又怎样
So everybody and their uncle's looking for you.
男女老少 无人不在寻找你的下落
Government is paying a bounty on your ass.
只要能找到你 政♥府♥重重有赏
Look, I got a whole van full of oxy if that's what you want.
听着 我还有一车的奥施康定[止痛药] 如果你想要那个
How 'bout you take half and I'll just be on my way?
不如我分你一半 你放我走吧
How 'bout I take the oxy and you to California for that bounty?
不如我把你和奥施康定都拿下 去加州换赏金如何
You're gonna take me to california?
你会带我去加州吗
By yourself?
就凭你
Damn straight.
没错
sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
You're insane.
你疯了
That's right. I'm insane.
没错 我疯了
You're my prisoner.
你是我的囚犯
Don't worry Mr. Murphy, I won't kill you.
别担心 摩菲先生 我不会杀你
But I will hurt you.
但我会伤害你
Real bad if I need to. Do you understand me?
必要的话会狠狠伤害你 懂了吗
Do you...
懂...
Cassandra?
卡桑德拉
Oh, I didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
没想到还能再见到你
Oh, okay.
好了
Yeah, good to see you too.
是啊 见到你我也很高兴
All right, come on. Let's break it up here. Okay.
好了 来吧 打住吧 好吗
Bomb.
爆♥炸♥
Bomb. Bomb, bad. Yeah.
爆♥炸♥ 爆♥炸♥ 太糟了 是啊
Listen. It's not safe here. We need to get out of here, okay?
听着 这不安全 我们离开这 好吗
But first, you need a makeover, girl.
但是首先 你得打扮打扮 姑娘
No, no. No.
不不 不
No mercy for that one.
对这货不要施以仁慈
I got plans for him. Come on.
我有个主意 过来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表