剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
or we don't get out of here alive.
不然我们就死在这里了
And if he doesn't snap out of it?
如果他就是清醒不了呢
Then I'll kill him.
那我就杀了他
You won't have to.
不用你动手
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了
Who?
谁
The Easter Bunny. Señor Salsa. The Amigo.
那个兔儿爷 辣椒酱先生 西裔大哥
I have no idea.
我不知道
Maybe he
也许他
walked out the door.
开门出去了
Damn it.
可恶
Just when I was getting to like you people.
我刚开始喜欢上你们几个 你们就这样
Where's the other one?
还有一个呢
He...
他...
He escaped.
逃了
But not for long.
但他逃不远
He's still here.
他还在这
And you.
还有你
Why are you really here?
你到底来干什么
What is this?
这又是什么
Our mission.
我们的任务
You've got to remember this.
这个你总该记得吧
We were trying to get Murphy to California.
我们想护送摩菲去加州
We ended up in Mexico. La Reina, the queen.
结果去了墨西哥 遇到了亡灵皇后拉蕾娜
You found the real Escorpion.
你找到了真正的蝎王
We're doing this together.
是我们一起完成的
We're a team.
我们是队友
This...
这...
All right, all right.
好了好了
That's enough.
打够了
Found him.
找到他了
Somebody get outside and mercy those fellas.
出去几个人给那些人施个仁慈
Don't kill him.
别杀他
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the real Escorpion.
我是真正的蝎王
That's a lie.
你撒谎
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Yo soy Escorpion.
我是蝎王
I killed for La Reina, the Zeros.
我为拉蕾娜和零点贩毒集团杀人
I have the tattoo.
我还有纹身
I killed for La Reina and the Zeros!
为拉蕾娜和零点贩毒集团杀人的是我
I have the tattoo!
有纹身的也是我
You're not Escorpion!
你不是蝎王
Escorpion killed your family.
蝎王杀了你的家人
You were an undercover cop named Vasquez.
你叫瓦斯克斯 是一名卧底警♥察♥
And I killed your family.
而杀了你家人的就是我
You're lying!
你在说谎
No.
不
No, he's not.
不 他没有
It's the truth.
我说的是实话
But I lied to you before.
但我对你说过谎
In Mexico.
在墨西哥
When I told you I didn't remember killing your wife
我告诉你我不记得杀过你妻子
or your little girl.
或你女儿
I remember.
其实我记得
I remember every little detail.
所有细节都记得很清楚
Your wife begging for her life.
你的妻子求我饶命
"Please don't kill my niña."
"请不要杀我女儿"
"Don't kill my little girl."
"不要杀我女儿"
I remember.
我都记得
But I didn't care.
但我毫不在乎
And I shot them both.
我把她们都毙了
Please.
拜托
It's true.
是真的
No. Wait.
不 等下
Let him fight.
让他战斗
You got to stop it.
出手阻止吧
No, I can't. I can't.
不 我不能 我不能
I am Escorpion.
我是蝎王
Say it.
快说
Say it!
快说
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Roberta.
罗伯塔
Javier.
哈维尔
Mercy.
仁慈
Yeah.
好
Go home to your family.
跟你家人团聚去吧
I give you mercy.
我对你施以仁慈
Warren, help me.
沃伦 帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
Hector, you were right.
赫克托 你是对的
You were right.
你是对的
Oh God, he's dying. Do something.
天哪 他快死了 快救救他
Get an injector. Do it!
给他注射 快点
What's happening?
怎么回事
What was that?
那是什么
My experimental vaccine.
我的实验疫苗
It didn't work.
不好使
He's dead.
他死了
He's not turning.
他没有变僵尸
There's a new world ahead of us.
在我们面前的是一个崭新的世界
A world without violence. Without fear. And yes,
一个没有暴♥力♥ 没有恐惧 当然
without zombies.
也没有僵尸的世界
We just have to be brave enough
我们必须要变得足够勇敢和聪明
and smart enough to forge
从旧时代的废墟中走出
our new world from the ruins of the old.
去努力营造属于我们的新世界
We're taking back the Apocalypse one vaccination at a time.
只需一剂疫苗 我们就能夺回末世
So if you can hear the sound of my voice,
如果你能听到我的声音
join us and fear no more.
赶快加入我们 远离恐惧
Right where he said it would be.
那就是摩菲之前说过的地方了
It's the only house for miles.
数英里内只有这一个房♥子
Look over there.
快看那边
Jeez Louise. That kid's gonna get bit.
我的老天 那孩子会被咬的
Is that Lucy?
那就是露西吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表