剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'm alive.
就我活着呗
I see you're not convinced.
你看来不信服
Okay. The garments.
好 看衣服
Normally only the First Lady gets to see this.
通常只有第♥一♥夫♥人♥才能一饱眼福
Oh Jesus.
天呐
Sadly, last year we had to mercy her.
很可惜 我们去年对她"施以仁慈"了
Of course, I'm always looking for a Second Lady.
当然 我一直在寻找第二任总统夫人
We keep them quarantined in here.
我们把他们隔离在这里
How long's this been going on?
这情况出现多久了
People started getting sick a week ago.
一周前大家开始陆续患病
It moves fast.
病情恶化很快
Once they drop, it takes about 48 hours before they...
他们一旦病倒 大概四十八小时就...
This is my husband. He's been this way since yesterday.
这是我丈夫 昨天起他就这样了
It's okay. It's okay, baby.
没事的 没事的亲爱的
He's a doctor.
他是位医生
Look at his eyes.
看他的眼睛
I've seen some weird shit, but I've never seen that before.
我见识过很多怪事 但这我从来没见过
They all have it.
他们都有这种症状
It's the first sign that something's wrong.
这是患病的第一种症状
Well have any of these folks been bitten?
他们当中有人被咬过吗
Any strange Zs in the neighborhood?
附近有什么奇怪的僵尸出没吗
Nothing that we know of.
据我们所知没有
Can you do anything?
你有什么办法吗
If it's a virus, there's really nothing you can do
如果是病毒感染 我们也束手无策
but quarantine the victims and hope it runs its course.
只能隔离被感染的人 顺其自然
But this eye thing,
但眼睛这种症状
I don't know what it means.
我不知道这意味着什么
Well, thanks anyway.
无论如何 谢谢你
Sorry.
很抱歉
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 十分感谢
Godness
天呐
How'd it go?
怎么样
That's some kinda funky Apocalyptic juju.
某种令人胆战心惊的末世魔咒吧
Just really not a lot I can do.
我真的无能为力
Yikes.
是啊
Citizens of Wall Drug.
沃尔药镇的居民们
I've toured your fine community,
我已经参观了你们美丽的社区
and I've broken bread with your people.
并已和你们共进餐食
And I must say Wall Drug is a vital
不得不说 沃尔药镇是
and wholly American enterprise.
充满活力的纯美社区
But,
但是
there's fear here.
这里弥漫着恐惧
And that's no good, my friends.
各位 这不是好事
Because fear turns us into monsters.
因为恐惧会让我们变身怪物
No less violent than the Enders, and no more alive than the Zs.
如终结者般狂暴 如僵尸般毫无生气
I don't want you to be afraid. Not ever again.
我不希望你们有所畏惧 再也不要
And that
这
is why I'm asking for your help to make America,
就是为什么我请你们让美国
America again!
重拾美国范
America!
美国万岁
Help me build a wall to keep the zombies out.
帮我一起共筑城墙将僵尸阻挡在外[暗讽特朗普筑墙政策]
And I'm gonna make the Zs build it!
我要让僵尸为我们筑造这座城墙[暗讽特朗普让墨西哥人买♥♥单]
Today, I'm asking you to help me
今天 我请你们帮我
in ridding this great nation of that zombie scourge forever!
让这个伟大国度永远摆脱僵尸灾害的困扰
Dig, if you will, this picture.
如果你们愿意的话 为这地图添上
A wall.
一座城墙
Stretching from the Grand Coulee Dam to the Mississippi River.
从大古力水坝延伸到密西西比河
Keeping us safe within, and the zombies without.
将僵尸阻挡在外 墙内的我们安心度日
Safety is freedom.
安全就是自♥由♥
Freedom is greatness.
自♥由♥就是伟大
Let's make America America again!
我们让美国重拾美国范
But, in order to build this wall,
但为了建造这座城墙
we're gonna need funding.
我们需要资金
Whatever you can give us for trade,
无论你们捐献任何可供贸易的东西
whether that be guns or ammo or alcohol or pills.
枪♥支♥ 弹♥药♥ 亦或是酒精和药品
No donation is too small
没有什么是微不足道
or too large. I mean don't hold back.
或太过贵重 大家不要有任何隐瞒
Oh, baby.
亲爱的
Your mother would be proud. Thank you.
你妈妈会以你为傲的 谢谢
That's right.
这就对了
Don't be shy.
别害羞
God will welcome you with a warm embrace.
上帝会用温暖的怀抱迎接你的
It's a small price to pay for security.
对于换回的安全而言这只是很小的代价
Remember the more you give, the higher the wall.
记住 你给的越多 城墙越高
Oh no. Please don't. He's not...
不要 别给他 他不是
At least he's doing something.
至少他做了点什么
Somebody's finally giving us hope.
终于有人给我们希望了
What a day for patriotism,
真是爱国主义尽显的一天啊
You know, it's like my mother used to tell me,
这就像我母亲以前常和我说的
during our early morning walks with God,
清晨和上帝散步之时
A shoe!
一只鞋子
And there's more where that came from, you heel.
这里还有更多 你个逃犯
And who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥又是谁
John J. Lannister. Your next President.
约翰·J·兰尼斯特 你们的下任总统
Okay. Things are getting ugly. That's our cue.
好吧事情要变难看了 我们该走了
I thought you said this garbage-fire was dead?
我以为你说这垃圾早死了
I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
I saw the Zs take him down by the dumpster.
我看到僵尸把他拖进垃圾车了
Nobody could have got away from that. Nobody.
没人可以从那逃脱 没有人
What's wrong?
怎么了
Doc?
多克
This illness that's going around,
这一带感染的疾病
it reminds me of Black Summer.
让我想起了黑色夏季
I've seen this sort of thing wipe out whole cities
我见过这种东西 它能在数日之内
in a matter of days.
让一整座城市毁灭殆尽
So you're not ready to go?
所以你没准备要走
There's still time to find out what is making these folks sick.
还有时间去找找是什么让这些居民染病的
And what if we get sick? Is that worth the risk?
如果我们也病了呢 这值得我们冒险吗
Why save the world if there's nobody left to enjoy it?
如果无人生还 为什么还要拯救这世界呢
Rope.
绳子
Duct tape.
胶带
Car battery.
车用蓄电池
Gator clips.
鳄鱼夹
Cattle prod.
赶牛棒
You stole my business model. You stole my limo.
你偷学我的商业模式 偷走豪华轿车
And, lowest of all, you stole my Pom Pom girls!
最后 你还带走了我的表演女孩
Gina and Tina are Pom Pom women.
吉娜和缇娜是女人
And that attitude right there is the reason you lost them.
正因你这态度 所以才失去她们
I should never have pulled you out of that anthill in Boise!
我当初就不应该在博伊西救你
Why don't you just leave, short fingers.
你还是滚吧 短粗胖
You're a fascist.
你是个法♥西♥斯♥分子
Give it back.
还给我
That smells like cheese.
闻起来有股芝士味
Gina and Tina.
吉娜和缇娜
Gina and Tina, everybody.
大家掌声送给吉娜和缇娜
Tell you what,
我告诉你们
you just don't see talent like that anymore.
这样的才艺表演你们难得一见
Well, it's been a pleasure.
大家度过了愉快的时光
We've got to go now.
现在我们要走了
Cuz we've got a wall to build.
因为我们还要修围墙
Plus, the zombies will wait for no man.
还有就是僵尸不等人
Not even the President of the United States.
就算你是美国总统
Mark my words, though.
记住我的话
Four score and seven years from now,
87年后[仿林肯在葛底斯堡演说]
you're gonna see that wall.
你们会见到那堵墙
Okay?
好吗
Okay, let's go. Let's go.
好的 我们走 我们走
Now hold on there, Mr. President.
总统先生 稍等
You can't just leave with all these good folks' stuff.
你不能只带着善良人的钱走
Not without a vote.
至少要来个投票
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表