剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Our friends, the Red Hand, are full of surprises.
我们的朋友红手党很有一手
All clear here at the turbines.
涡轮机这边没有问题
I want to be sure the bridge is secure.
我想确定桥是否安全
We're almost out of vaccine.
我们的疫苗要用完了
Seek and ye shall find.
你找一下就有了
It's beautiful how so many want to join you, Mr. Murphy.
摩菲先生 那么多人都想加入 真美好
It really shows how right you are.
这说明你是对的
They crave the peace that you promise.
他们渴望获得你允诺的安宁
Simon, come back.
西蒙 快回话
I'm not receiving you. Over.
我收不到你的消息 完毕
150...
一百五十
150...Miles to go? Gallons left in the tank?
一百五十 是指路程还是油量
The pressure drop is causing us to have...
压力下降导致我们现在...
I'm losing you. Citizen Z, come back. Over.
信♥号♥♥很差 市民Z 回复我 完毕
We're gonna try to fly...
我们要试着去...
Check out this traffic light.
你看这个红绿灯
Is that Morse Code?
是不是摩斯电码
B-i-t-e-
咬
M-a-r-k. Bite Mark.
痕 咬痕
Operation Bite Mark.
咬痕研究所
Citizen Z. He's sending us a message.
是市民Z 他在给我们发送信息
Jeez, I hope they know Morse Code.
天 希望她们读得懂摩斯电码
F-r-e-n-
薯条
C-h-y?
君
Frenchy?
薯条君
Frenchy? Who's Frenchy?
薯条君 谁是薯条君
Come to Frenchy.
快来薯条君这儿
Just a little further.
再走两步
Yes!
好的
Warren! Warren! Can you hear me, Warren?
沃伦 沃伦 听得到吗 沃伦
Citizen Z, is that you?
市民Z 是你吗
Hello?
你好
Warren, yes! Warren, at last!
沃伦 太好了 可算联络上了
I have a message from Citizen Z.
市民Z有一条消息要告诉你
Are you Citizen Z's friend?
你是市民Z的朋友吗
Yes, I'm Kaya.
是 我叫卡娅
Maybe you've heard me on the air? Kaya in the sky-a?
也许你听到过我的广播 卡娅播报时刻
No?
没听过咩
Never mind.
好吧
I have a message for you that's critical to Operation Bite Mark.
我有一条关于咬痕研究所的重要消息
Doc contacted us with urgent news.
多克带着很紧急的消息联络了我们
Lieutenant Warren?
沃伦中尉
Lieutenant Warren? Copy.
沃伦中尉 请回话
Can you read me? Over.
能收到吗 完毕
Hello?
喂
What do you think the message was? She said it was Doc.
你觉得是什么消息 她说是多克通知的
Maybe they found Lucy.
也许他们找到露西了
What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办
Finish what we came here to do.
做我们本来要做的事
Warren.
沃伦
Our way of life has envied,
一群绝望的 可怕的人
hated even, by desperate fearful individuals.
嫉妒 甚至憎恨着我们的生存方式
Living without fear is within reach for all of us.
没有恐惧的生活对我们来说触手可及
But sadly,
但很不幸
some find comfort in chaos, death, and terror.
有些人只愿从混乱 死亡和恐惧中寻求慰藉
We knew the day would come
我们早就知道
when we would have to defend our way of life.
总有一天我们要捍卫自己的生活
And each and every one of you is worth that sacrifice.
你们每个人都值得这样的牺牲
Protect each other.
保护彼此
Protect this beautiful place that we have built.
保护我们亲手建立的美丽家园
And remember,
别忘了
be careful out there.
一切小心
We're still trying to reach Bowden at the dam.
我们还是联络不上水坝那边的鲍登
I want both of you up in the tower.
你们两个都到塔上去
Yes, Murphy.
遵命 摩菲
I need power restored.
我需要恢复电力
Thomas, escort Auerbach to the power station.
托马斯 护送奥尔巴奇去供电站
Are you up for this, Thomas?
你能行吗 托马斯
Yes, Murphy.
遵命 摩菲
Good.
很好
Okay Roberta,
好的 罗伯塔
let's dance.
不如跳舞
We should talk to them.
我们该和他们谈谈
Stay down.
别去
If they knew this is what Murphy wants.
得让他们知道摩菲想干什么
I don't think they care what Murphy wants.
我觉得他们不在乎摩菲想要什么
Something's clogging the water intake.
有东西挡住了入水口
The turbines could be permanently damaged
要是我不赶紧进去关掉
if I don't get in there and turn them off-line.
涡轮发动机会产生永久性损伤
We've got to get in there.
我们必须进去
Hey, get back here!
回来
I think there's been some kind of misunderstanding.
我觉得肯定是有误会
Auerbach!
奥尔巴奇
Mr. Murphy tasked me with the maintenance and the operation
摩菲先生指派了我负责水电站的
of this power station.
维修和运营
I'm the one who, who restored the electricity...
我是来修整电力的人
You're bleeding.
你流血了
Are you really here?
你是真的吗
Citizen Z, come in. Over.
市民Z 请回答 完毕
Simon, if you can hear me,
西蒙 如果你能听到
Spokane has gone dark.
斯波坎市陷落了
Repeat. The power is out.
重复 全市停电
Something is going down in Murphytown. Be careful.
摩菲城出事了 要小心
You're flying into mondo trouble.
等你的是个大♥麻♥烦
Okay.
好的
I forgive you for being recklessly brave.
我原谅你鲁莽的勇敢
You're my hero, Citizen Z.
你是我的英雄 市民Z
Simon?
西蒙
Simon, don't forget to survive and come back to me.
西蒙 别忘了 要活下来回到我身边
Hold your fire! Hold...
别开火 别开火
Bowden?
鲍登
It's Bowden. Open the gate.
是鲍登 快开门
Open the gate! Are you sure?
开门 你确定吗
I'll cover you. You get her.
我掩护 你去救人
Are you okay? What happened?
你没事吧 发生什么事了
Okay, we got you. Come on.
好的 你没事了 快来
She won't go! We need more help!
她不愿意走 我们需要帮手
Swiff, Jones, get in there!
斯威福 琼斯 快去帮忙
Grab her wrists.
拉着她的手腕
Break the cable. Pull harder!
剪断绳子 使劲拉
Murphy! Help me!
摩菲 救救我
Help me!
救我
Come to papa, you half-breed sons of bitches!
来爸比这儿吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Help me!
救我
Murphy!
摩菲
Help me!
救我
I'm afraid!
我害怕
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Yes. I'm prepared. Are you?
嗯 我好了 你呢
Indeed.
当然
Come on!
快
Don't let go!
别放手
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy, help me!
摩菲 救我
It's time to die!
死亡时间到了
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy, I'm scared!
摩菲 我害怕
Clear.
安全
Get what you need. Be quick. I'm gonna go find Murphy.
拿上要的东西 动作快 我得找摩菲
Murphy! Help me!
摩菲 救我
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表