剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
There's just one last patient I'd like you to take a look at.
还有最后一位患者需要你看看
Our newest patient.
我们最新的患者
A special case.
一个特殊病例
A foundling.
一个弃儿
He's too insane to be let in with the other patients.
他太疯狂无法和其他病人待在一起
Follow me.
跟我来
Normally, I don't feel the need to ask for a second opinion.
通常我觉得没必要问询他人意见
But this one has exceeded my level of knowledge.
但这一次超出了我的学识范畴
I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.
很好奇想听听你的观点
Well, what are his symptoms?
他的症状是什么
Hallucinations. Psychosis. Delusions of grandeur.
幻觉 精神不正常 夸大幻想症
He's been slipping in and out of consciousness since we found him
自我们发现他以来 他时不时有意识
He keeps mumbling to himself about Blue Men
他一直自言自语咕哝着什么蓝人
and a mission to the planet Zona.
和若娜星球的任务
10k?
一万
I can't believe what I'm seeing.
不敢相信我看到了什么
10K? You're alive.
一万 你居然还活着
10K? You know this patient?
一万 你认识这个患者吗
No. Not 10K as in a name. 10K as a diagnosis.
不 一万不是他的名字 而是一种症状
I'm just shocked to find a patient
发现一个身染"一万"发热病
with such advanced symptoms of 10K fever is still alive.
这种晚期病状还活着的患者令我震惊
I've never heard of 10K fever.
从未听说过"一万"发热病
It's a relatively new diagnosis.
这是相对新的诊断
It just came out in the DSM-5.
《精神障碍诊断与统计手册》第五版中才提出的
But he doesn't have a fever.
但他并没有发烧
That is exactly why it's so hard to diagnose.
所以才很难诊断出
Tell me, have you noticed the patient counting at all?
告诉我 你注意到这个患者在数数吗
Yes.
是的
When he first came in, he kept rattling off strange numbers.
他刚进来时 一直在叨叨着奇怪的数字
10K fever, all right.
"一万"发热病 当然了
The victims exhibit an obsession with counting,
患者表现出对计算的痴迷
coupled with delusions.
还有妄想症
Well, you're pretty beat up.
你被结结实实揍了一顿啊
But you're not bitten. Man, I'm glad to see you.
但没被咬 老兄 见到你真好
Red?
红
Red. I saw her, but she wasn't really there.
红 我看到她了 但她并不是真的在那里
And so was 5K and Murphy. He's always there.
五千和摩菲也是 他一直都在
I can't get away from him.
我无法摆脱他
It's okay though.
没事了
He makes everything okay.
他让一切都好起来了
Where's Warren? I need to tell her something.
沃伦呢 我有事跟她说
Something important. I don't want to be blue.
很重要 我不想变蓝
Okay, kid. You just hang tight, okay? You rest now.
好了 孩子 你挺住 你现在好好休息
I'm gonna get us both out of here.
我会带你逃出去
So you say he's been this out of it the whole time?
你是说他一直处于半昏迷状态吗
At first, we thought he was a junkie
我开始以为他是个瘾君子
coming down from some strange new drug.
嗑了什么奇怪的新♥型♥毒♥品♥
The mutterings, the hallucinations, the cold sweats.
喃喃自语 出现幻觉 出冷汗
And he was carrying these with him.
而且他还带着这些东西
God only knows what
天知道
home-brew concoction that poor wretch is addicted to.
那个可怜的家伙嗑上什么自♥制♥药了
It is our mission to save him.
我们的任务就是救他
You say he was carrying this?
你说他带着这个吗
So this 10K fever.
这个"一万"发热病
Is it contagious?
传染吗
No. But I'd like to do a more thorough examination of the patient.
不传染 我想对病人做个更彻底的检查
I'm not sure we have the time for that, Doctor.
我们没时间做检查了 医生
As a potential threat to himself and others,
他这病对自己以及他人都是一种潜在威胁
I had no choice but to schedule an emergency Leukotomy.
我只能对他进行脑白质切除术了
Leukotomy? You mean Lobotomy?
脑白质切除术 你是说脑叶切断术吗
Don't worry.
别担心
I've had a lot of experience with this sort of thing.
我在这方面很有经验
He'll be fine. There should be few side effects.
他不会有事的 就是会有些副作用
Side effects?
副作用吗
When Bob got here,
鲍勃刚来时
he was just like that poor kid with 10K fever.
就跟那个可怜的小子一样得了"一万"发热病
A mess beyond hope. And now look at him.
几乎无药可救了 但你瞧瞧他现在
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
All right, now we're talking.
好 终于说到正题上了
You run a tight ship, Nurse.
你管理得井井有条啊 护士
Rituals are the formula by which harmony is restored.
恢复和谐融洽的秘方就是遵守这套程序
What is that anyway?
这都是什么啊
Trail mix?
什锦干果吗
Placebos.
安慰剂[无效药]
Our patients might be
我们的病人也许
unbalanced,
精神失常
but they're not stupid.
但他们不傻
They know what they're eating is not really medication.
他们知道自己吃的不是真正的药
Sometimes the illusion of normalcy is all we really have.
有时这种认为自己正常的幻觉 才是我们身上仅存的
Doctor!
医生
Doctor! Come quick!
医生 快过来
The kid with 10K is seizing!
得了"一万病"的小子抽搐了
Come on, kid.
别这样 小子
You're not checking out on me now.
你不能这时候离开我啊
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事吗
Bring me my surgical tools.
把我的手术工具拿来
A lobotomy is not gonna fix him. He needs medication.
脑叶切断术治不好他 他需要药
Real medication!
真正的药
Are you telling me that an institution of this size
你不会告诉我 这么大间医院
with only a half a dozen patients in it
只有六个病人
has absolutely no medication at all?
一点药都没有吗
There is a fully stocked pharmacy
有个储备充足的药房♥
in the Z ward.
但是在僵尸病房♥区
What's the big deal with the Z ward?
僵尸病房♥区有什么问题啊
That's the big deal.
那就是问题
Shocker zombies. Patients who turned during shock treatment.
"电击"僵尸 进行电击疗法时变成僵尸的病人
This is where they kept the worst of the worst of the criminally insane.
这里关着的都是最可怕的精神病罪犯
And?
然后呢
And you have to go through the Z Ward to get to the pharmacy.
然后你要穿过僵尸病房♥区 才能到药房♥
Of course.
想到了
The doors are controlled by a series of locks.
这扇门由一系列锁闸控制
Takes a sequence of three to open them.
要开三道才能打开
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Ready as I'll ever be.
时刻准备着
On the count of three.
数到三呗
One.
一
Two.
二
Wait.
等下
Without some help.
却不带任何帮手
All right.
好啊
Thanks, man.
谢了 兄弟
Okay, let's do this. Let's do it.
我们来吧 来吧
Three.
三
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Don't be going all ten thousand on me.
"一万病"别发作啊
Doctor!
医生
You okay there, Elvis?
你没事吧 "猫王"兄
Yeah. Easy come, easy go.
没事 来得快 死得也快
The ten thousand fever dude is foaming at the mouth.
那个得了"一万病"的家伙满嘴吐沫子了
We can't wait any longer.
我们不能再等了
You stay here in the unlikely event they return.
你待这儿等他们回来 虽然不太可能
Hey, Sparky!
嘿 修电工
Oh, mercy.
仁慈的味道
it's a damn smorgasbord.
这简直是自助药柜啊
I'm sorry. You'll have to stay out of here.
对不起 你得待在外面
Mesoridazine, thioridazine, lemotrigine.
美索达嗪 甲硫哒嗪 拉莫三嗪
You got anything for a Hunk a Hunk a Burning Love?
你找到什么药来治疗"炽热的爱"[猫王名曲]瘾吗
Use as directed.
按说明服用
Thanks, Doctor Hippie.
谢啦 嬉皮士医生
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表