剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Again! Again!
再来 再来
Zombies are my friends. They listen to me.
僵尸是我的朋友 它们听我的话
The next time we stop,
下次我们停下来
they're gonna come out of the woods and bite your face off.
它们会从树林里出来咬掉你的脸
Will you shut up!
你可以闭嘴吗
I want my aunt Addy!
我要找艾迪阿姨
Well you're never gonna see her again because she's dead!
你再也见不到她了 她已经死了
It doesn't look too bad.
看起来不太糟
Just don't get hit in the head again. You'll live.
下次不要再被打中头了 你会活下来的
How did The Man find Lucy?
强人怎么找上露西的
She must be on his damn list.
她肯定在他该死的名单上
Or Murphy is.
或者是摩菲在
We got to go after her.
我们得赶紧去找她
Hey, hey, hey. We will.
好好好 我们去
Once you can stand.
得等你能站立
I can stand.
我能站立
Okay. What if we can't find her? We got to get help.
如果我们找不到她呢 我们得找帮手
Who's gonna help us?
谁会帮我们
We passed a radio tower on the way here.
我们之前有经过一个无线电塔
Okay. One of us has to go back,
好的 我们其中一个人折返
find it, get in contact with Citizen Z or Warren.
找到那里 联络市民Z或沃伦
Okay. Look, you take the motorcycle and go after Lucy.
好 你骑摩托车去追露西
It'll be quicker with one rider. I'll head to the antenna.
一个人骑会比较快 我去天线塔那边
I'll follow you once I make contact with them.
我联络上他们就去找你
I'll leave bread crumbs. You'll know where to go.
我会扔面包屑给你指路
Okay. Be careful.
好 小心点
You too.
你也是
Okay.
好
It was the damnedest thing.
那感觉简直是糟透了
Like a nightmare, but so real.
就像一场噩梦 却很真实
Is it hot in here to you?
你觉得这里热吗
It's just me.
看来只有我觉得
Feels like it's getting hot in here.
感觉这里越来越热了
It's hard to breathe. I need to
难以呼吸 我得去
get some air.
呼吸新鲜空气
That ought to teach you.
你应该学到教训了
What the hell happened to you?
你到底是有什么毛病
You just wait until I tell my daddy what you did.
我会告诉我爸爸你对我做了什么 你就等着吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表