剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Correct. In the meantime,
没错 与此同时
these boosters with the original vaccine
这些含有原始疫苗的针剂
arrests the effects of your deterioration.
可以有效抑制你身体恶化所带来的影响
Without periodic boosters,
如果不接受定期注射
you'll eventually end up like Patient Zero back in Colorado.
你迟早会和在科罗拉多的零号♥病患一个下场
Some of the refugees won't take no for an answer.
有些难民不接受否定的答复
I just saw two of them inside the fence.
我刚看到两个人已经进到栅栏里面了
The natives are getting restless.
本地人已经开始焦躁不安
We need that vaccine now.
我们现在就需要那个疫苗
It should be ready within 48 hours.
四十八小时之内应该就好了
And you're making sufficient quantities?
你准备了足够的量吗
As you instructed. 10,000 doses.
按照你的指示 我备了一万剂
But I need to do more testing before we use it on humans.
但在给人类注射之前 我还要多做一些测试
I don't know if it's safe yet.
我还不太确定这针剂是否安全
The Apocalypse is one giant human trial.
僵尸大灾变就是一次巨大的人类磨难
The future is here. My people need that vaccine now.
未来就在这里 我的子民现在就需要那疫苗
Wait.
等等
Doc and Addy?
多克和艾迪呢
They went the other way.
他们往另外一边跑了
So not funny.
真的不太欢乐
She alive?
她还活着吗
Try not to move.
别动了
The Red Hand.
红手党的人
Who are you with?
你为谁效力
You Red Hand?
你是红手党的一员吗
Are you with Escorpion?
你和蝎王是一起的吗
Estás con Escorpion?
你和蝎王是一起的吗
You are surrounded by a hundred Red Hand.
你们被几百双"红手"包围了
And they will feed your heart to Escorpion.
他们会挖了你们的心脏喂蝎王
Easy, easy.
慢点 慢点
Is she hit?
她受伤了吗
I dunno.
我不知道
No, it's my tooth.
不 是我的牙
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
Choose your weapon. Whoopee cushion.
选个武器吧 放屁垫
Exploding pen.
爆♥炸♥原子笔
Chattering teeth.
假牙咬人玩具
Rubber chicken.
橡胶鸡
Hey, Addy.
艾迪
Looks pretty bad.
她看来情况很糟啊
That tooth is most definitely infected.
那颗牙齿肯定感染了
And spreading.
还扩散了
It will kill her.
会害死她的
You're gonna have to let us pull the tooth, sweetie.
你得让我们拔了那颗牙 亲爱的
Guys, start losing teeth and it's over.
各位 牙若开始没了 那就完了
Not gonna happen.
绝对不行
How are you doing?
你怎么样了
Can you sit up?
能坐起来吗
Come on.
来
What happened?
发生什么事了
You stabbed me.
你扎了我
You were under Murphy's control. The bite on your neck.
你被摩菲控制了 他咬了你脖子
What?
什么
I gave you a dose of the original HZN1 vaccine.
我给你注射了HZN1的原始疫苗
It counters his bite and frees us from Murphy's control.
解除了咬痕所导致的精神控制 我们不受他控制了
I've been taking it too.
我也一直在注射
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Murphy wants to save humanity
摩菲想通过
by turning them into human-zombie blends.
将人变成混种的方式拯救人类
What are we gonna do?
我们下一步该怎么做
We need to destroy the vaccine.
我们得毁掉疫苗
These injectors are our boosters.
这些注射品是增强剂
Without them, we will slowly slip back under his control.
没有这些 我们就会慢慢回到他的控制之中
When do we take them next?
下次该何时注射
You'll know when.
你到时就知道了
Just don't wait too long.
别等太久就行了
And be careful.
万事小心
We're immune to Murphy's control,
虽然我们不受摩菲的控制了
but not to the zombies anymore.
但也不再对僵尸免疫了
And the Zs know it. Go get a vehicle.
而且那些僵尸知道这点 去找辆车
I will meet you out front after I destroy the batch.
我毁掉这批疫苗后 就去前门跟你会合
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
I don't know. Away from Murphy.
我不知道 总之远离摩菲
Okay.
好
Hey, you can't be in here.
你们不能进来
He has to help us! We can't wait any longer!
他得帮我们 我们没时间再等了
You have to bite us!
你得咬我们一口
We've seen you save them! Save us!
我们见你救了他们 救救我们吧
I told you.
我说过了
I can't bite everyone.
我不能咬遍所有人
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I've seen what your bites can do.
我见识过你咬痕的强大
Look, have mercy on us, please.
求你发慈悲救我们
I'm sorry. Just a few more. Have mercy!
抱歉 再几个就行 发发慈悲
I can't.
我不能
It would kill me. And then we all die.
那样我会死 然后我们都得死
Then her. Just her. Just bite her.
那就她 只咬她 咬她就行
Everybody else can wait. Please! Just take her!
其他人都能等 求你 救救她
Shelly! Shelly! Shelly, no! Shelly!
雪莉 雪莉 不 雪莉
Shelly, shelly. Shelly, shelly.
雪莉 雪莉 雪莉
It's the Murphy. Shelly.
伟大的摩菲在 雪莉
Wait, wait, wait.
慢着 慢着
Shelly.
雪莉
She can be part of the moat guard if you like.
如果你愿意 她可以当城墙守卫
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Shelly.
雪莉
Shelly!
雪莉
I need that vaccine now!
我现在就要疫苗
Shelly.
雪莉
These brick walls ain't gonna keep them out forever.
这些砖墙不可能把他们永远挡在外面
What's all this Escorpion talk?
蝎王是怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
I think somebody's impersonating me.
我觉得有人在模仿我
Or someone's taking advantage of your brand.
或是有人打着你的招牌胡作非为
If the Red Hand are ex-Zeros,
如果红手党是原来零点那些人
that would be bad.
那就糟糕了
These people find out you are Escorpion, that would be worse.
如果这些人发现你是蝎王 那会更糟
No matter how far I go, my past will always haunt me.
无论我走多远 我的过去一直纠缠不休
These are my ghosts.
这些是我的魂灵们
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
Justice.
正义
Justice for who?
为谁伸张正义
What happened?
发生了什么
Hey, what's going on here?
这里什么情况
Look at her hand.
看看她的手
She's one of them.
她是红手党的人
She's been gut shot.
她腹部中枪
Good. Let me help her along then.
很好 那我就送她上路
Hold on. She may have information.
等等 她可能知道些什么
Ask your questions.
问你的问题
Then she gets what she gave.
然后让她得到报应
No mercy.
不施仁慈
Where's Escorpion?
蝎王在哪儿
No!
不
No!
不
What really happened here?
这里到底发生了什么
What? What'd she tell you?
什么 她怎么跟你说的
I wanna hear it from you.
我想听你说
They tortured and killed our families.
他们折磨并杀害我们的家人
What more do you need to know?
你还想知道什么
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表