剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Any sexual contact with the undead?
和僵尸发生过性关系吗
What? Sexual contact?
什么 性关系
Hey, what is this? Who are you people?
这是怎么回事 你们是什么人
I need to take blood.
我需要采集血样
I can field test it for antibodies.
我可以对抗体进行现场测试
Come on.
快点
See if there's something about his blood that attracts Zs.
看是不是他的血液里有什么吸引僵尸的成分
Seriously?
不是吧
You think Murphy and Beck are... you know?
你觉得摩菲和贝克尔都是... 你懂的
I don't know what to think. Blood will tell us more.
我不知道该怎么觉得 血检结果会显示的
Negative. He hasn't been bitten.
阴性 他没被咬过
Everything else within normal levels.
所有指标都在正常范围
I need to run another blood panel.
我需要进行另一组血检
Look for exposure to other vaccines.
看是否曾接种过别的疫苗
Maybe another disease is a cofactor.
也许别的什么疾病也起了作用
I don't know who you are
我不知道你们是谁
or what you think my blood is going to tell you.
或者你们认为我的血液里会检测出什么
But I want you out of here. You've got your gas.
但我要你们离开 汽油你们拿到了
I'll give you food. But then you've got to go.
我会给你们食物 但你们必须离开
Lead on.
带路
Can I have my gun back?
我能把我的枪拿回来吗
No.
不行
This is a fully stocked civil defense emergency shelter
这是一个有充足储备的容纳全县的
for the entire county.
紧急民用庇护所
Enough food and water for hundreds of people.
有足够几百人使用的水和食物
Nobody lived long enough to use it.
可惜没人能活到用上这些物资
This way.
这边走
I always forget which key it is. Can you hold the light?
我老是搞混钥匙 能麻烦你拿着灯吗
Hey, Addy.
艾迪
Shine your Swiss Army Whacker over this way.
把你那多合一狼牙棒往这照照
Oh, hello.
你好啊
We got a dead body back here.
这边有具死尸
Just a poor mercied mail carrier.
只是个被施过仁慈的可怜邮递员
Nothing to worry about.
没什么大不了的
There's another one in here.
这边也有一个
Shot in the head.
被爆头打死的
Hey, Mr. Postmaster. Who killed the mailmen?
局长先生 是谁杀的这些邮递员
They all have headshots, but they hadn't turned yet.
他们都被爆了头 但死前都还没转化成僵尸
Don't you look at me!
不许看我
Don't...you...look...at...me!
不 许 你 看 我
You see! You see!
再看 你再看
Special delivery.
特别专递
Everyone okay?
大家还好吗
Yeah. Where's Warren?
好 沃伦在哪
In here!
在这
Meet the real Postmaster Walter J. Becker.
来认识下真正的邮局局长沃尔特·J·贝克尔
Shot in the heart.
穿心一枪
Same as all the other friends and neighbors.
其他的那些邻居朋友也是这样
These people didn't all just die. They were executed.
这些人不只是死了 而且是被处死了
Looks like somebody went postal.
看来某个人喋血街头了
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Your tests came back negative.
检测结果是阴性吧
These zombies don't follow you
这些僵尸跟着你
because of anything in your blood.
并不是因为你血液里有什么
I tried to tell you.
我一直试着告诉你
Now I'll just have to show you.
现在我带你去看看吧
Go. Go, go, go.
走 快走
What is this?
这是什么
I believe the correct term is abattoir.
我想准确的名词应该是屠宰场
That means slaughterhouse.
意思是杀人的地方
I know what it means.
我知道是什么意思
It means you're insane.
意思就是你疯了
Compared to who?
跟谁比呢
You're the people on a mission to find a blue messiah.
你们这群人还想找一个蓝皮救世主呢
These aren't my people.
这些人我都不认识
These are all strangers
他们全是跟你一样
sent here by fate like you.
被命运带来这里的陌生人
They died so my friends could live.
他们死了我的朋友才能存活
A source of brains other than my own for them to eat.
提供我以外的脑袋给他们食用
They aren't your friends and neighbors.
他们不是你的朋友和邻居
They're your trophies.
他们是你的战利品
I knew you were the smart one.
我知道你很聪明
That's why I picked you.
所以我才选了你
You have a big brain.
你有个大脑袋
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
I can help you. With your work.
我可以帮你完成你的工作
No.
不
You're just like the others.
你跟其他人一样
The truth is
事实上
I hated these people.
我讨厌这些人
Seventeen years I delivered their
十七年来 我替他们投递
postcards from vacations I would never go on.
我无法拥有的假日明信片
Their birthday cards I never got.
还有生日卡
Oh, the love letters that the women in this town
这镇上的女人永远都不会
would never write to someone like me.
写给我这种人的情书
I'm just the mailman.
我只是个邮差
I'm just the one who's late with your check.
我只是无法按时派送支票的人
The one with the junkmail and the catalogs.
给大家派垃圾信件和产品目录的人
I'm just the one stepping in dog shit
我只是他们没把他们该死的狗
because they won't lock up their god damn dogs.
锁起来 造成我踩到狗屎的人
So...
所以
when Day One came to McCloud, I knew what to do.
初到麦克劳德之时 我就知道该怎么做
I shot them.
我射杀他们
Every man, woman, and child.
不管男女还是小孩
Starting with my boss.
从我老板开始
I shot them in the heart so I could watch them turn.
我往他们的心脏开枪 以便观赏他们变异
Now listen to them.
现在你听听他们
Now they know who I am.
他们知道我是谁
The last thing they saw before they turned.
他们变异之前最后看到的是我
But...
但...
they have to be fed.
我需要喂食他们
So if you wouldn't mind...
如果你不介意...
What are you gonna do with that?
你拿那个干什么
Stay back.
退后
It's locked.
上锁了
No! No!
不 不
You're alive?
你还活着
We thought you were Becker.
我们以为出来的是贝克尔
He's a wacko killer.
他是个疯子杀手
That dude's mail is certifiable.
他的邮件很不正常
He's dead.
他死了
You killed him?
被你杀死的吗
You killed shortpants?
你把短裤佬杀了吗
Not precisely.
不完全是
But he will be spending much more quality time
不过他可以跟他的朋友和邻居
with his friends and neighbors.
共度更多黄金时光了
You okay?
你还好吗
We're not far now!
我们快到了
I can see it!
我能看见了
So if it wasn't his blood,
如果不是为了他的血液
and it sure as shit wasn't his personality,
更不可能为了他的人格
what was it that made the zombies want him so bad?
那僵尸为什么一定要找上他呢
He was the last thing they saw before they died.
他们死前最后见到的是他
Maybe deep down in their soul they still hated him.
也许他们的灵魂深处还在痛恨他
Zombies don't have a soul.
僵尸没有灵魂
Then why do we give them mercy?
那我们为什么要对他们施以仁慈呢
That mailman licked the wrong stamp.
那个邮差舔错邮票了
Something about this feels...
这样的感觉...
so right.
挺对的
There's somebody here to see you.
有人来见你
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表