剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
So what's your name?
你的名字呢
Red.
红
Who the hell are you supposed to be? 5K?
熊孩子 你又打算变成啥 "五千"吗
You're with me now.
你现在跟我混了
I'll never be with you.
我永远不会跟你混
And yet, here you are.
你还不是在这儿嘛
These injectors are our boosters.
这些注射器里放的是增强剂
It counters his bite and frees us from Murphy's control.
它解除了我们因咬痕所受到的精神控制
He's got my medicine! After him!
他偷了我的药 追上他
Wake up.
快醒醒
10k?
一万
Mr. Murphy.
摩菲先生
Look what I found.
快看看我找到了什么
She should've had more faith.
她应该胸怀更多信念
She didn't deserve you.
她配不上你的怜悯
Don't say that.
别这么说
Everyone deserves me.
大家都配得上我的怜悯
What do we do now?
我们现在该做什么
Sir?
长官
You don't have to call me sir.
你不必称呼我长官
What we do now is
我们现在要做的
we keep moving forward.
就是继续向前迈进
Dr. Merch, she chose her fate.
莫奇医生选择了她的命运
She chose to be afraid.
她选择了退缩
But you and I,
但你和我
we will make different choices.
我们会做出不同的选择
What do you want us to do?
你希望我们接下来做什么
Keep building.
继续修建
Creating.
继续创造
Finish the moat.
把僵尸城墙建好
Get the power back on.
让电力恢复
Plant food.
种植作物
Live.
活着
Without fear.
心无恐惧地活着
Now go. I need some me time.
你们走吧 我想单独待一会儿
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只想跟你说一句谢谢
I was gonna end it all.
我原本打算一死了之
I mean,
我是说
why go on without hope?
既然没指望为何还要继续活着
But then you
但因你的出现
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll just go help out with the moat.
我出去帮忙一起建僵尸城墙
You're welcome.
不客气
You weren't actually afraid, were you?
其实你并不害怕 对吧
Not of the zombies anyway.
总之不怕那些僵尸
You're too smart for that.
对于它们而言你太聪明
So what was it?
那这算什么
Something go wrong with the vaccine?
疫苗出了差错吗
Some unexpected side effect?
一些意外的副作用吗
That's a familiar road, isn't it?
听上去还真是似曾相识啊 不是吗
Why couldn't you just finish the vaccine
为何你不能先完成疫苗
before you decided to check out?
再选择一了百了
Why do I have to do everything myself?
为何我要万事亲力亲为
Dammit, Merch. I'm a savior, not a doctor.
该死 莫奇 我是救世主 不是医生
Now what in God's...
现在以上帝之名...
What in my name am I supposed to do now?
以我之名 我如今到底该做点什么呢
If only I knew what was going on
我要是知道你那漂亮的小脑瓜里
in that pretty little head of yours.
想些什么就好了
Those dense, grey, greasy brains.
那些密集 油腻的灰色脑髓
Those beautiful,
那些美丽
spongy,
松软
delicious
可口的
5k?
五千
5k?
五千
Where are you?
你在哪里
5k?
五千
5k?
五千
No, no. He's not dead.
不不 他没死
I tried to get to him.
我尽力去救他
There were too many.
但僵尸太多了
I don't believe you.
我不信
To Z, or not to Z.
变成僵尸还是不变成僵尸
Sorry. I couldn't resist.
抱歉 我没忍♥住
Alas, poor doctor, I thought I knew you.
哎呀 可怜的医生 我以为我懂你
I thought you knew me.
我以为你也懂我
My intention.
我的目的
My vision.
我的愿景
A world without fear. Not just for you and me,
是建立一个没有恐惧的世界 不仅是你我
but for everyone.
而是所有人都可以毫无畏惧
We were so close.
我们原本非常接近了
And then you stopped.
但你好死不死地停了下来
Why?
为什么
You saw these people find safety for the first time in years.
你看着这些人这些年来头一次获得安全感
Maybe ever.
或许是这辈子第一次
You created that original vaccine for a reason.
你制♥造♥出那些原始疫苗是有原因的
I was chosen to receive it for a reason.
我被选中注射那支疫苗也是有原因的
So why would you stop it?
但你为什么后来又停了下来
Why would you stop me from helping them?
为什么你阻止我去帮助他们
Why?!
到底为什么
No,
算了
that's okay.
就这样吧
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不必说
I will find the answer.
我自己会找到答案
The truth is out there.
真♥相♥早晚会大白于天下
Or is it in there?
抑或是就在这里
Get out of here!
离这里远点
He sent you after me.
他派你来追踪我
You're important to him.
你对他来说非常重要
I bet.
我猜也是
Well, now.
那么现在
What do we have here?
咱们看看这是什么情况
That's not the mark from the vaccine.
那不是注射过疫苗的印子
You got something different.
你被注射了别的什么东西
You stole the injectors, and you used them.
你偷了那些注射器 然后自己用了
Where is it?
东西在哪里
Where's what?
什么东西在哪里
Murphy's medicine.
摩菲的药
I don't have it.
我身上没有
I was ambushed.
我遭人伏击
They took my motorcycle.
歹徒抢走了我的摩托车
Motorcyle you said?
你刚说摩托车吗
Yeah. And the medicine.
没错 药也被抢走了
You were traveling east?
你之前是向东骑的吗
Yeah.
是
So are they. Let's go.
他们也是 我们走
Where?
去哪里
To get the medicine back.
把疫苗拿回来
And then?
然后呢
Take you and it back to Murphy.
带着你和疫苗回去见摩菲
Fractured love line.
感情线断裂
Well that sucks.
太惨了
Long life line.
生命线很长
Well, I guess for the Apocalypse,
鉴于是世界末日
you made it pretty far.
你算活得久了
But you could've gotten further.
但你还能活得更久啊
You could've had a long full life.
你本可以很长寿的
But you chose not to.
但你偏不干
Why?
为什么
A booster shot.
一剂增强剂
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表