剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I say we move on and let Darwin sort this out.
我建议我们上路出发 让这里顺其自然发展
So we're all just okay with abandoning the people.
所以我们抛弃人类都是没问题的了吗
This is the definition of a lost cause.
这个努力是注定要失败的
We take what we need and go.
带上我们需要的东西就走
I've got a baby to think about.
我已经有一个孩子要考虑了
You're being awful quiet, Chief.
老大你一直冷静的可怕
Yeah.
是的
You and Lucy are our priority.
你和露西是我们首要考虑的人
But if we leave now,
但是如果我们现在离开
these people will die tomorrow morning.
这些人明早就会死
And we will not be far behind, without food or a vehicle.
并且没有食物和车辆 我们也不会活太久
So we just stay here and go out in a zombified blaze of glory?
所以我们就留在这然后和僵尸进行荣誉之战吗
Listen. I'm not saying that either.
听着 我也不是这个意思
But we have a good plan of defense.
但是我们有好的防御计划
Maybe if The Man sees we intend to put up a fight,
也许强人看到我们打算抵抗到底
we can reason with him.
他就不会一意孤行
Yeah. Cuz he seems like a perfectly reasonable guy.
好啊 因为他好像是一个非常讲理的人
You know what?
你知道吗
There's still a lot to do.
还有很多要做的事
And there's only a few more hours left of daylight.
白天就只有几个小时了
We need to be ready in case
我们必须准备好
The Man decides - to come back again early.
以防那个人决定提早卷土重来
You really think we're gonna be able to scare that guy off?
你真的觉得我们会把那个人吓跑吗
He's not insane.
他不是疯子
He wants Dr. Teller alive.
他想要活的特勒博士
Yeah, but what what if he won't leave well enough alone?
是的 但是如果他得寸进尺呢
Then shit gonna get crazy.
那就把事情玩大吧
That's so Z whack.
这也太僵尸重击了吧
Hello.
你好
Somebody was hungry.
有人饿了
How is this even physically possible?
生理上来说这可能吗
It's the Apocalypse, baby. Roll with it.
亲爱的 这是世界末日 一起摇摆吧
Don't you two have someplace to be?
你们俩不是有地方要去
Something to blow up?
有事要干吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对 没错
Stand down. It's just me.
冷静点 是我
Hey, boss.
老大
Nice shot.
射得好
That's all you.
都归你就好
You deserve it.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
你应得的
How's it going back there?
那边情况怎么样
It's going.
按计划进行
You should probably get back there.
你可能该回去了
Listen. Find yourself a nice spot outside the perimeter.
听着 在防线外找个好位置
So we can set up a crossfire.
这样我们就可以两端夹击
What about you?
你呢
I'll be along in a bit.
我一会儿就到
I'm going to check around the perimeter
我要去检查下防线周边
to make sure the Man doesn't come back early.
确保强人不会提早回来
Hey, guys!
伙计们
If you so much as move,
如果你再敢动一下
I'll shoot you in the spine and leave you for the zombies.
我就一枪打到你脊椎上 留你喂僵尸
I said damn it I'll shoot!
该死的都说了我会开枪的
You know that's completely up to them, right?
你知道结果完全取决于他们吧
You just make sure you have the transport
你只需确保运输机随时待命
standing by and ready for x-fill.
准备好传送即可
This will all be over soon.
很快就会结束了
Except for you.
除了你
You are not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不许去
You know they're gonna kill you.
你知道他们会杀了你的
Maybe.
大概吧
Look.
听着
The doctor will go with you.
博士会跟你走
He just doesn't wanna leave his wife.
他只是不想离开他太太
She's dying.
她快死了
It's the Apocalypse.
这是末世
Everybody is dying.
大家早晚都得死
I have a schedule to keep.
我还是要按计划行事
It doesn't have to end this way.
这事没必要如此收场
Shhh.
嘘
Let's see how much your friends love you.
让我们看看你朋友到底多爱你
Don't go away.
别乱跑
Judgement is upon us.
末日在即
Ultimately it's not gonna make any difference.
最后也不会有任何差别的
Keep an eye on the inventory.
看着点他们
When I call, put the woman on the radio.
我打进来的时候让那女人接一下
But keep her shackled. She's tricky.
但不要给她松绑 她很狡猾
That's enough screwing around. Sun's coming up.
别到处乱跑 太阳要升起来了
You think they got her?
你觉得他们抓到她了
Yeah.
对
All right. What's the move?
好了 我们怎么办
We stick with plan A.
我们继续照计划A走
If he's got her and she's alive,
如果他把她活抓了
he's gonna want to trade her for Teller.
他会用她交换特勒
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
I'd trade a kidney for a cup o'joe and a quaalude.
我会用一个肾交换一杯咖啡和安♥眠♥药♥的
Hey.
嘿
We're gonna get her back.
我们会救她回来的
What is she trying to say?
她想说什么
She's saying you can't leave Andrew.
她说你不能丢下安德鲁
You have to be here when he comes back.
他回来的时候你必须得在这儿
Sarah.
莎拉
He's not coming back.
他不会回来了
You don't know.
你不知道
She's saying you don't know.
她说你不知道
What am I supposed to do?
我要怎么做
If I leave, I'm abandoning my wife and the others
如果我走了 我就将我太太和其他人
to a fate worse than death.
置于生不如死的境地
But if I stay, people might die.
如果我留下来 大家可能会死
Well, boys. It's time.
小伙子们 是时候了
Where's Warren?
沃伦在哪儿
She went out on patrol, but she hasn't come back yet.
她出去巡逻 但至今都没回来
Wait, what? She's not here?
等等 什么 她不在这儿吗
What about the plan?
那计划怎么办
We just got to stick with plan A.
我们只要按计划A走
Full Tilt Boogie just like we talked about.
就像我们之前说的全力以赴
Without Warren? Are you insane?
没有沃伦在 你疯了吗
We'll get slaughtered.
我们会全军覆没的
I don't have time for your bullshit right now, Murphy!
我现在没时间听你废话 摩菲
Now we're sticking with the plan that Warren laid out.
现在我们按照沃伦安排的计划走
Now just get where you're supposed to be.
现在去你该去的地方
A simple please.
可以简单地加个请字吗
Murphy.
摩菲
All right.
好了啦
All right.
好了啦
Doctors.
医生嘛
Give.
给我
Put these on.
穿上这个
Past this point, it's contaminated.
再往前走 就有辐射污染了
It looks like the good and the bad are about to get ugly.
看来好人和坏人要大打出手了
I don't want anyone to get killed over me.
我不想有人因为我送了命
Just tell me what you want me to do.
告诉我该怎么做就好
You just stay out of sight till I call for you
你就好好躲着 等我的信♥号♥♥
and let me do all the talking.
让我跟他们交涉
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of humanity.
现在是正义的人们集结起来的时候了
They're coming!
他们来了
I know you're nervous.
我知道你很紧张
But as soon as the ball starts rolling,
但是只要战斗开始
you're gonna know what to do.
你自然就知道该怎么做了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表