剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
This is a worldwide alert.
这是一次全球性警报
Standby for important information
留守静待重要信息
Quarantine.
封锁疫区
The president is dead.
总统已经死亡
This is an extinction scale event.
这是一场事关种族灭绝的大事件
Do not panic.
切勿慌张
Three years after the first infection,
距离首次病毒爆发已有三年
national governments have fallen.
国家政♥府♥已经沦陷
There is no cure.
无任何解药
Go!
快
Go!
快走
Cease fire! Save your ammo, Valdez.
停火 节省弹♥药♥ 瓦尔迪兹
Save your ammo.
节省弹♥药♥
Delta-Xray-Delta. This is Camp Northern Light.
三角洲X光小队 这里是北极光阵地
Come in.
请回话
Delta-Xray-Delta. This is Camp Northern Light.
三角洲X光小队 这里是北极光阵地
Come in.
请回话
Why haven't they evacuated?
为何他们还没有撤出去
The extraction team is still in route.
撤离小队仍在既定路线上
Their initial landing site was overrunning.
他们的初始着陆点已经沦陷
And I can't get anyone from Delta-Xray on the radio.
我无法再用无线电联♥系♥上X光小队
Well keep trying.
那就接着试
Here are the new destination coordinates.
这是新的目的地坐标
Two more minutes and they're on their own.
再联♥系♥两分钟 之后就靠他们自己的了
We evac as soon as the plane's loaded.
只要飞机一降落我们立即撤离
Keep everything hot.
所有东西维持原样
Who knows
谁晓得
We might be back someday.
可能未来某日我们还会回来呢
Two minutes. Move it people!
两分钟后 各位准备撤离
Come on, Hernandez! Out of there! Let's go!
快点赫尔南德斯 撤了 赶紧走
Delta-Xray-Delta.
三角洲X光小队
Come in.
请回话
This is Delta-Xray-Delta! Who the hell are you?
这里是三角洲X光小队 你是谁
This is Simon Cruller, sir.
这里是西蒙·克劳勒 长官
I'm a Sys Op working for the NSA.
我是美国国安局系统操作员
Camp Northern Light.
来自北极光阵地
I have new orders for you from Cent Com.
我这里有中♥央♥总部下达的新命令
Little busy right now.
现在可有点小忙
Yes, sir.
收到 长官
We're about to bug out ourselves so I'll get right to it.
我们即将撤退 所以我得马上告诉您
I have GPS coordinates for your new destination.
我这里有新目的地的GPS坐标
It's the CDC Mass Infection Lab
是疾控中心大规模感染对策研究所
on Mount Wilson.
在威尔森山上[加州]
You're to escort Doctor Merch and any other survivors
你们需要护送莫奇医生和其他幸存者
to this location. It's Priority Level One!
前往该目的地 这是优先级1级的命令
Hey! Hey! Are you sure?!
喂喂 你确定吗
These coordinates are in California!
目的地在加利福尼亚呢
That's a roger, sir.
收到的命令如此 长官
Where's my chopper?
我的直升机在哪呢
I'm showing that it's still inbound sir.
飞机依旧在往您那里去的路上 长官
But don't you worry, Delta-Xray. I'm not going anywhere.
但是不用担心 X光小队 我哪也不会去
You get us the hell out of here! You hear me?!
你得把我们从这鬼地方弄出去 你听到我说的了吗
This gate won't hold them.
这道门撑不住的
You keep them off as long as you can.
你尽可能拖住他们
Then you fall back to the lab. Okay?
然后你就撤回研究所 明白了吗
I'll evacuate the others. You can do this.
我去撤离其他人 你能做得到
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
We can't stop yet!
我们不能就这么停下
This is our last chance to test the new strains.
这是我们测试新菌株的最后机会
No!
不
They don't look like volunteers to me.
他们看上去可不像志愿者啊
Millions of people are dying for no reason.
成千上万的人不明原因的死去
These men are gonna die to help us find a vaccine.
这些人的死会帮助我们找到疫苗
If it works, one of them may outlive us all.
如果奏效 他们之中就会有人活得比我们都久
Yeah, well why don't you take it then, huh?
说的好听 你自己怎么不来试试
Don't worry.
不用担心
If it doesn't work out, I'll make sure you don't come back.
如果不成功 我会确保你们直接成仁的
Fantastic.
我谢谢你哈
In accordance with the Emergency Executive Order section seven,
依照紧急事态行政指令第七章节的内容
you are hereby notified that you have been selected
特此通知你们被选为测试者
for exposure to an experimental substance.
直接接受实验物质的检测
We got rights.
我们也有权利做选择
We're still human you know.
我们现在起码还是人类 你知道的
Should the test fail, all efforts will be made
如果测试失败
to contact your next of kin.
就会联♥系♥你的直系亲属
Signed, President Lindsay Barton.
琳赛·巴顿总统签署
I thought that bitch was dead!
我以为那个贱♥人♥已经死了
Not when she signed this order.
她死之前已经签署了这份文件
No! No! No!
不 不 不要
Now! Do it now!
快点 现在就注射
No! No!
不要啊 不
Five minutes!
再给你们五分钟时间
And we're out of here!
时间一到 全部人撤离
The evac better get here soon.
救援小组最好马上就到
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
Time to go.
该撤退了
He's right.
他说得没错
Outta time. No more testing today.
没时间了 今天的测试就到此为止吧
No! No! No! No!
不要 不要
No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No! No!
不 不 不要啊
It's Valdez.
是瓦尔迪兹
Air Cav - Whiskey Bravo Six,
空运WB6队
this is Northern Light.
这里是北极光
I have eyes on your approach.
我时刻关注着你们的动向
You're right on top of them man. Awesome flying.
你们就在那些人的正上方 飞得不错
Delta Xray is bringing out survivors now.
三角洲X光小队正在营救幸存者
Good luck, Whisky Bravo.
祝你们好运 WB小队
We're out the door ourselves.
我们要撤离了
Catch you in the next life, sir.
来生再见了 长官
Northern Light signing off.
北极光 汇报完毕
You're coming with me.
你跟我来
Wait! Where are you going?
等等 你们要干什么
Don't leave me to the zombies man.
别留我一个人在这等僵尸
Don't leave me! Don't let me turn, you bastard!
别抛下我 别让我变僵尸 混♥蛋♥
Pike me!
带我一起走
Pike me or I will hunt you down and eat your brains!
带上我 不然我变僵尸也不会放过你们
He was our last hope at finding a vaccine.
他是我们研制疫苗的最后一丝希望
Now you are.
现在你才是我们唯一的希望
Come on.
快走
Hey doc!
医生
If I'm not back in two minutes,
如果两分钟之后我没有赶上来
you tell them to leave without me.
你就告诉他们不要等我了
No!
不
Yes! Go ahead! Go!
没错 快走
Go!
快走啊
疫情爆发第3年
一年后
**The beautiful, beautiful river*
*那条美丽的河
**Gather with the saints at the river*
*我们与圣人相聚河边
**That flows by the throne of God*
*河水从上帝的宝座下流过
To Nana Griswold.
敬娜娜·格里斯沃尔德
A true survivor.
一位真正的幸存者
Not many grandmothers left these days.
现今没有多少祖母能活这么大岁数了
Especially as old as Nana was.
尤其是像娜娜这样高寿的
How old was she anyway?
她到底多大岁数了
Sixty-three.
六十三岁
Wow. That's old.
真是高寿啊
Sixty-four.
六十四岁
And I'm not dead yet.
我还没死呢
But I think it's time.
不过 我觉得是时候可以去见上帝了
You can all go now.
你们都出去吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表