剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
And this supply drop we're chasing?
我们在追查的空投补给是什么
We will have what we need to complete the mission.
是我们要完成任务所需要的一切
We cannot fail.
我们不能失败
This is our last hope.
这是我们最后的机会
And the cure,
那么解药
It's for everybody, right?
所有人都有份 对吗
Of course.
当然
The drop was blown off course, but we are close.
空投的补给偏离了轨道 但是我们就在附近
Hey, is that a piece of parachute?
那是降落伞的一部分吗
Did it get shot down?
它是被射下来的吗
The supply drop must've crashed through the factory roof.
空投补给穿过工厂屋顶时一定是坠在那里了
Let's hope my gear is intact.
希望我的装置还完好无损
Warren.
沃伦
Those Zs are fast.
那些僵尸好快
They sure don't look like Zs.
他们根本不像僵尸
Damn.
见鬼
What?
怎么了
Enders.
他们是终结者
They some kind of hyper crackhead zombies?
他们是那种极度疯狂的僵尸吗
They're worse than zombies.
他们比僵尸还可怕
They're humans, but their brains are fried.
他们是人类 但是他们的大脑被烧焦了
We're not the only ones that see the parachutes.
我们不是唯一看见降落伞的
Put your dancing shoes on.
穿戴好装备
It's gonna be a party.
要大干一场了
It's that way.
那边走
800 meters. Be very cautious.
还有800米 大家小心
Lady runs a tight ship.
她的部队真是纪律严明
Nice to have a little muscle between us and whatever.
好在我们这些人也不是吃素的
We miss all the fun?
我们错过了精彩的部分吗
Some had more fun than others.
有些人比我们更会玩
The zombies want brains, but
僵尸想吃人脑 但...
what do the enders want?
终结者们想要什么呢
To put us out of our misery
在我们除掉他们之前
before we put them out of theirs.
把我们干掉
How much further? We close?
还有多远 快到了吗
That way.
往那边走
Which way? I don't see anything.
哪边 我什么都没看到
Enders!
终结者
No. No.
不要啊 不要啊
No!
不要啊
Lieutenant Mong?!
孟中尉
Sun Mei! Get down!
孙美 趴下
Addy! Heads up!
艾迪 小心
I failed our people.
我辜负了人♥民♥的期望
You guys okay?
你们还好吗
It's gonna hurt.
这会很痛
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I...will be...okay.
我...会没事的
I'm responsible for the deaths of these men.
他们的死都是我的责任
I swore to their families that they would return with the cure.
我向他们家人发过誓 他们会带着解药回来
Nothing you can do for them now but stay alive, okay?
现在为了他们你只能好好活着 好吗
Keep your head in it.
保持警惕
You sure?
你确定吗
You good?
你还好吗
You okay?
你没事吗
Okay.
好吧
No, Lieutenant Mong, No!
雅蠛蝶 孟中尉 雅蠛蝶
Get off him!
放开他
Too close?
太近了吗
Lieutenant Mong. Lieutenant Mong! Lieutenant Mong!
孟中尉 孟中尉 孟中尉
No, no, no, no, no, no, no,
不不不不不不不
No. Mong, not you. Do it. Do it. Do it.
不要啊 小孟 别是你 动手动手动手
I give you mercy.
我仁慈地结束你的生命
Let's go see about the supply drop.
我们去看看空投的补给吧
Come on.
走吧
These supplies better be damn awesome. I need a pick me up.
这些补给最好是棒棒的 我需要提提神
The drop is
空投地点在...
this way.
往这边走
Damn.
该死
Somebody beat us to it.
有人比我们早到了
My supply drop has been stolen.
我的补给被偷走了
They got everything. Even the vehicle.
他们把所有东西都偷走了 车也没了
And they drove that way.
他们往那边开了
I have failed.
我失败了
My ancestors will never know peace.
我的祖先们永远不能瞑目了
Well at least it wasn't our fault this time.
至少这次不是我们的错
There's a reckoning coming.
末日要来了
What do you think?
你怎么看
Time for a new plan.
是时候定个新方案了
Call in another supply drop from your aircraft carrier.
向你们航母请求再次补给空投
I can't.
不行了
There's nothing left to send.
因为剩下没什么可以空投的了
Besides,
而且
the radio is destroyed.
无线电也坏了
When you drew our blood, what were you hoping to find?
你之前抽走我们的血想干什么
Your journey with Murphy defied explanation.
你们和摩菲的这一路历险推♥翻♥了常理
How have you survived for so long?
你们是怎么做到存活这么久的
Perhaps a biological anomaly is the answer.
可能生理系统异常是其合理的解释
Murphy didn't rub off on us.
摩菲并没有感染我们
We rubbed off on him.
是我们感染了他
We kept him going.
是我们支撑着他
Come on.
来吧
Why?
为什么
I don't deserve to live
我没脸活下去了
when my failure have caused so many to die.
我的失败害死了这么多人
My mission is over.
我的任务结束了
Okay.
好吧
Your mission failed. Fine.
你的任务失败了 那好
Get up.
振作起来
You're part of my mission now.
现在你加入我的任务了
Does this mean there's a new mission?
这是不是说有个新任务了
What about the Murphy?
那摩菲怎么办
We're gonna find Murphy.
我们去找摩菲
And when we do, you're gonna use his blood to make a vaccine
找到之后 你就用他的血制♥作♥疫苗
and save this sorry assed world.
拯救这操蛋的世界
You're my scientist now.
你现在是我的科学家了
This mission belongs to us.
这是我们大家的任务
Not Hammond, not Garnett, and not the CDC.
不是哈蒙德或加内特的 也不是疾控中心的
We survived for some cosmic reason.
我们能活下来肯定有什么重大的原因
And I'm naming it.
这事儿姐就在这说定了
I have faith that you,
我相信你
you,
你
and you,
和你
and you
还有你
are here for this reason.
相聚到这里 是有原因的
It's up to us, nobody else.
我们说了算 而不是别人
Damn. I got goosebumps.
矮油 说得我鸡皮疙瘩都起来了
I'm in, Chief.
我加入 老大
I'm at your service.
我听候调遣
Alrighty then.
那好
Let's find this blue son of a bitch.
我们去找那个蓝皮混♥蛋♥吧
Thank you.
谢谢老天
Speak of the Blue Devil.
说曹操 蓝皮到
Look who's still alive.
瞧瞧是谁还活着呢
Roberta Warren.
罗伯塔·沃伦
Murphy.
摩菲
The Murphy?
那个摩菲吗
Murphy!
摩菲
Where is 10K?
一万在哪
Well, looks like you've been busy making friends.
看来你忙着交新朋友呢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表