剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Forget about humanity, Warren. It's over.
别管全人类了 沃伦 没救了
Join my mission.
加入我的任务吧
And be your bitch blend? I don't think so.
然后当你的混种婊♥子♥吗 还是算了
Hi. I'm Simon. Who are you?
你好 我是西蒙 你是谁
Kaya.
卡娅
I also go by
我还有个名字叫...
Citizen Z.
市民Z
I'm a huge fan.
我是你的死忠粉
Enders.
终结者
They're humans, but their brains are fried.
他们是人类 但他们的大脑被烧焦了
We're gonna find Murphy.
我们得去找摩菲
And then you, Dr. Sun,
找到之后 孙博士
will make a vaccine and save this sorry ass world.
你就制♥作♥疫苗来拯救这操蛋的世界
What happened? Where is everybody?
发生了什么 其他人去哪了
We're going our own way now.
我们现在要走自己的路了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
To start a new world.
去开启一个全新的世界
Come on! Move it!
拜托 赶紧挪地方
One other car in North America, and I'm stuck behind it.
北美地区的另一辆车就在眼前 而我就堵在它的后面
Get out of the road, Apocabillies!
赶紧滚粗 你们这些末世蛆虫
You're gonna attract Zs.
你会引来僵尸的
Relax, kid. You're with me.
放松点孩子 你和我在一起呢
Maybe we should help them.
也许我们该帮帮他们
I'll handle this.
我来搞定吧
Don't.
不要
Don't. Don't!
不要啊 不要
She's dying.
她就要死了
Don't touch her! No!
别碰她 不要
We can't let her turn.
我们不能让她变异的
What is it gonna take to get you people out of the road?
到底要怎样做才能让你们这些人别挡着道儿呢
Our daughter's dying.
我们的女儿要死了
Maybe I can help.
也许我帮的上忙
Sounds like we're getting close.
听起来像是靠近了
He can't be far.
他不可能走远
The signal's too strong.
目前的信♥号♥♥很强
We don't find him soon, we better quit looking for Murphy
如果不能马上找到摩菲 我们就得放弃去找他
and start looking for some gas.
转而去找汽油了
Less than 500 meters. Straight ahead.
500米以内 向前走
All right, people.
好了各位
You know who we're dealing with. So let's be ready for anything.
大家都知道要对付的是什么角色 做好万全准备吧
Well I hope you plan to give Murphy a stern talking to.
我希望你这次有打算好好地教训摩菲一下
I'm gonna hog-tie and shrink-wrap him if I have to.
若情非得已 我会把他五花大绑裹成木乃伊的
Just say the word.
就等您一声令下了
We must be right on top of him.
我们一定是逼近他了
I don't see the Murphy Mobile.
我可没看到摩菲的影子
Where is he?
他到底在哪儿呢
After you.
女士优先
That's either some kinda zombie pacemaker
要么这个僵尸是带着心脏起搏器的
or we just found your transponder.
要么就是我们发现了你的信♥号♥♥转发器
Good thing we got all this high tech help.
真是多亏了这全套的技术支持呀
Is it me or is Murphy getting smarter?
是我变聪明了还是摩菲他变精明了
Now there's a scary thought.
我也有这可怕的想法
What's next Jefe?
下步怎么做 老大
We're running on fumes.
我们是在摸石头过河
We gotta keep moving until we can't.
我们要一直找下去 直到找不了为止
Gotta be something we can find for fuel.
肯定有地方能让我们找到燃料的
All right, everyone. You know the drill.
好了各位 具体做法你们都了解
Not much here.
这儿没啥发现
Yeah, the entire world's been picked over 100 times by now.
是啊 整个世界到现在肯定都被人翻过一百多遍了
Maybe we'll get lucky.
也许我们会走运的
Yeah, I dunno why I just said that.
是啊 我也不知道为啥我要那么说
Look alive, everyone. Puppies and kittens.
当心了各位 阿猫阿狗们来了
Somebody really wants their mail.
看来有人很想拿回自己的信件呢
Anyone noticing anything unusual?
有人察觉到异常之处了吗
Yeah. They're not interested in us.
察觉到了 他们对我们不感兴趣
Looks like they're after something.
看上去他们似乎在渴求着什么
There's someone inside.
有人在车里
What are you thinking, boss? Piking party?
你怎么说 老大 来一场屠戮趴体吗
Why do you want to stir up the anthill?
为何你想掺和这种破事儿呢
Yeah, I suppose we can't just leave him in there.
是啊 我想我们不能对他坐视不理的
No! Don't hurt them!
不 不要伤害他们
For God's sake don't hurt them!
看在上帝的份上 别伤害他们
Did he just say don't hurt the zombies?
他刚才是在说不要伤害僵尸吗
Don't mercy them!
不要对他们施以仁慈
They're just a little riled up!
他们不过是有些生气了
Hang on!
稍等一下
Look.
快看
I got a treat. Go, go. Go get it.
我这儿有好吃的 快去拿吧
Wally Becker, USA Postal Service.
沃利·贝克尔 美国邮政的
Follow me if you want to live.
想活命的话就跟我来
Do what he said.
照他说的做
Neither rain nor sleet nor zombie hordes.
无风无雨也没有僵尸群压阵的日子呦
You've only got a minute before they find you again.
只要一分钟他们就会再找到你们
Now, what do you want?
现在 你们要干嘛
We're not bandits.
我们不是强盗
Just some weary travelers, man. Looking for fuel and water.
只是一群疲惫的旅者 老兄 在找燃料和水源
I might be able to help you. On one condition.
我可能能帮你们 有个条件
No zombie killing.
别杀僵尸
Seriously?
你认真的吗
I have my reasons.
我有我的原因
Besides, these walkers are too slow to be any real threat.
再说了 这些僵尸太慢了不构成危险
You'd have to be an idiot to get killed by them.
要是被他们杀了你们就是蠢货
So no piking, no shooting,
不许捅 不许开枪
no mercy of any kind.
不许以任何形式施以仁慈
What are you, some kind of zombie hugger, bro?
你是什么人 僵尸拥护者吗 老兄
You want my help or not?
你们要不要我帮忙
Okay. We need your help. So no mercy it is.
好 我们需要 不施以仁慈
But we will defend ourselves if we have to.
但必要时我们会自卫
Just do what I say and you'll be fine.
按我说的做就没事
This is the safest building in town. Follow me.
这是镇上最安全的建筑 跟我来
Lets go.
我们走
Six.
六
Eight.
八
Ten.
十
Eleven.
十一
You skipped seven and nine.
你跳过了七和九
They're unlucky.
它们不吉利
Since when is seven unlucky?
七什么时候开始不吉利了
I dunno. I hate exercise.
我不知道 我讨厌锻炼
Come on.
加油
One more time around the village.
再绕村子跑一圈
You need your strength so we can get you back on the air.
你得恢复精力才能重新做广播
You can do this.
你可以的
Comin' at you on all frequencies known to man.
你现在收听的是由所有已知频率直播的广播
Short wave, long wave, dark wave,
短波 长波 暗波
broadband, x-band, two cups and a string.
宽频 X频 杯子传声
If you can hear the sound of my voice,
如果你能听到我的声音
I want you to get up off of your ass
我希望你一跃而起
and get ready to fight back.
准备好反击
Kaya.
卡娅
You can do this.
你可以的
Kaya, stop.
卡娅 停下
Listen.
听我说
I'm super grateful for everything you've done for me.
我很感激你为我做的一切
But there's no more transmitter, so there's no more Citizen Z.
但再也没有发射器和市民Z了
All right?
好吗
I'm just Simon now.
我现在只是西蒙
Even if I could get back on the air,
就算我可以回去广播
I'm not even sure there's anybody left to listen.
都不确定会不会有人听
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表