剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
The best scientists and leaders from all over Asia.
还有精英科学家和全亚洲的领导人
You have supplies, an aircraft, an army,
你们有补给 有飞机 有军队
but no cure.
却研制不出疫苗
Our efforts to create a vaccine have failed.
我们试过 失败了
We must harvest anti-bodies and platelets from The Murphy.
我们需要那个墨菲的抗体和血小板
There he goes.
去吧 一万
What's happening? I don't understand.
发生了什么 我不明白
Get in.
上车
We need to keep moving.
我们不能停
The further we get away from the humans, the better.
咱们离活人越远越好
What is that?
那是什么
10k.
一万
What is it?
什么东西
Zombies eating zombies.
僵尸啃僵尸
But why?
为什么
They're starving.
它们饿了
Not enough humans left to eat.
现在没剩多少活人肉了
I can't watch. Don't turn away.
我看不下去 看着
Face the future.
直面未来
Without me, this is how the world ends.
没了我 世界就会变成这样
No humans. Just starving Zs.
没有人类 只有饿肚子的僵尸
What about Zona?
若娜呢
Without my blood,
没有我的血样
the flatulent rich of Zona will meet a less dignified end
若娜那些脑满肠肥的有钱人
than these poor bastards.
会死得比这些家伙更难看
They won't give up so easily.
他们不会轻易放弃的
Nor will I.
我也不会
What will you do with me?
你打算把我怎么样
Merch, my good doctor.
我的好医生莫奇
You will help bring Murphy to the masses.
你要帮我统领大家
You'll be part of history.
你要创造新的历史
The Age of Blends is inevitable.
混血的时代是不可避免的
My gift to this cesspool of a world.
我的天赋和这污秽的世界
Cheer up, 10K.
一万 开心点
Put our brothers out of my misery.
快拯救下我们的兄弟吧
I give you mercy.
我对你施以仁慈
What?
怎么了
You've stopped counting.
你不计数了
What is mercy?
什么是仁慈
You don't do that in Asia?
你们在亚洲不这样做吗
No.
是的
It's a ritual that we do for the dead and the dying.
这是我们对死人和临死之人做的一种仪式
But you mercy zombies.
但你们是对僵尸施以仁慈
Yeah, well we give them mercy for the life that came before,
没错 我们是对他们之前的生活施以仁慈
as a reminder that they used to be human.
提醒我 他们曾是人类
And I used to be human too.
而我也是
Wow, brother. I was parched.
矮油哥们 我都要渴死了
I've decided to return your weapons.
我决定把武器还给你们
Don't make me regret this decision.
别让我后悔
We've learned many things from surveillance.
监视你们的过程中 我们学了不少东西
We saw Ms. Carver's modified bat and designed one of our own.
我们看卡弗改造了球棒 然后做了一个自己的版本
What's this?
这是什么
We have made some modifications.
我们做了些改动
Thank you.
谢谢
Sensitive.
还挺灵
I feel better already.
感觉不错
Gracias.
谢谢
High Noon at the OK Corral.
来场决斗吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Move out.
走吧
I didn't see you there.
我没看见你
Morning, sleepy head.
早上好 瞌睡虫
You're up.
你硬了
Uh, yeah.
额 是
It happens in the morning sometimes.
早上偶尔会有这种情况
Who are you?
你是谁
Kaya.
卡娅
Hi, I'm Simon.
你好 我是西蒙
I also go by...
还有个名字叫...
Citizen Z.
市民Z
I know. I'm a huge fan.
我知道 我是你的死忠粉
Not in a Kathy Bates with a sledgehammer kind of way.
虽然我喜欢《危情十日》
Though I do love "Misery."
但不喜欢凯西·贝兹拿着锤子那种
So scary. Do you?
很吓人 你觉得呢
Uh, yeah I guess.
我想是吧
Sorry. I'm pretty excited. How are you feeling?
抱歉 我挺激动的 你感觉如何
Better.
好多了
How long was I out for?
我睡了多久
Two days.
两天
Two days, wow.
睡了两天 哇哦
I'm, I'm still a little hazy.
我现在还有点恍惚不清
But was that you...
但是 你曾经...
I mean did we...
我的意思是我们有...
Get naked?
脱♥光♥光吗
Yep.
没错
You had hypothermia, dude.
你体温过低
Skin-on-skin contact is the best way
肌肤对肌肤传递是
to warm your core temperature.
重回体心温度的最好方法
It was either me or Nanna. Uncle Kaskae wasn't gonna do it.
要么我要么我奶奶来 反正卡斯科叔叔是不会愿意的
Who?
谁
I'm just playin'.
我开玩笑的
Who are they?
他们是谁
Uncle Kaskae and my Nanna.
卡斯科叔叔和我奶奶
This is Citizen Z.
这是市民Z
Hi. Hi.
你们好啊
How long have they been sitting there?
他们坐在这里多久了
A while. They live here.
有一会了 他们住在这里
Thank you so much for your hospitality.
非常感谢你们的热情
Want your shorts?
要你的短裤吗
Yes, please.
是的 谢谢
Why don't you just toss them to me?
为什么不直接扔给我呢
Okay.
好的
I may be your biggest fan.
我应该是你的头号♥粉丝了
I've listened to you since Day One.
打一开始我收听你的广播
You were our only connection to the world.
你是我们和世界唯一的沟通渠道
And I love your taste in music.
而且我喜欢你的音乐口味
Though I could do with more booty shaking hip-hop.
虽然我更喜欢甩臀嘻哈音乐
So where are all the zombies?
所以僵尸哪里去了
The Tornaq hate the ice and snow.
托尔纳克讨厌冰和雪
Tornaq?
托尔纳克
The evil undead.
那些邪恶的不死生物
The brain-eating freaks.
那些吃脑子的怪物
The Zs.
那些僵尸
Very few choose to make a living up here.
很少有僵尸选择在这里生存
That's why there were very few Tornaq to banish.
所以也没有多少托尔纳克要驱逐
Isolation has its benefits.
偏僻有偏僻的好处
So do friends.
朋友多也自有其益处
You've been with Murphy since the beginning, haven't you?
你从一开始就和摩菲在一起 对吗
Pretty much.
差不多
You know him better than anyone.
你是最了解他的
I don't know if anybody knows the Murphy.
我不知道还有谁了解摩菲
But you will help us find him.
但是你会帮助我们找到他
When we find him, you'll make a vaccine?
我们找到他之后你可以研制出解药吗
Yes.
可以
I'll need to get Murphy's blood back to my lab on the ship
我需要把摩菲的血带回到我船上的实验室里
so that I can... You have a ship?
以便我... 你有一艘船吗
An aircraft carrier.
一艘航♥空♥母舰
We required all the available fuel in Pan Asia
为了来到这里我们收集了泛亚组织
for our journey here.
所有可用的燃料
My people sacrificed greatly for this chance at a cure.
我的人为了这次得到解药付出了巨大的代价
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表