剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Who wants to live to see tomorrow?
请举手
All right. If you do exactly what I say,
好的 如果照我说的做
you might just live to see another day.
或许你们还能看到明天的太阳
Ready!
准备
Aim!
瞄准
At ease.
放下
Get your weapon up.
举起你的枪
Head shots only.
只打头部
Anything else is a waste of ammo.
不然都是浪费子弹
I need you to be tough.
我需要你坚强
I need you to stand your ground.
我需要你坚守阵地
I need you to show them that you can fight
我需要你表现出你能战斗
so that they will back down.
这样他们才会撤退
Head shots only.
只打头
Well we got some raw materials here.
这里有些原材料
You remember Kansas?
你记得堪萨斯吗
Cement truck full of zombies?
那些满是僵尸的水泥车
No. That was Iowa. That was pretty cool too.
不对 那是在爱荷华 不过也很酷
I meant Kansas.
我说的是堪萨斯
The silo full of zombies and fertilizer.
那个仓库里全是僵尸和肥料
Fertilizer, gasoline, zombies. Zombie dynamite.
肥料 汽油 僵尸 僵尸炸♥药♥
There's a bunch of rope and a shit load of red paint
如果你想给他们点颜色看看
if you wanna get all Home Alone on them.
这还有几捆绳子和一些红色油漆
You know, it seems like The Man
强人看起来
likes messing with people's heads.
喜欢扰人心绪
Maybe it's time somebody messed with his head for a change.
也许这次也让他尝尝这滋味
Any Clint Eastwood fans?
有克林特·伊斯特伍德的粉丝吗?
I like where you're going with this, ma'am.
大姐 我喜欢你接下来的主意
Kill us.
杀了我们
Hear me.
听见了吗
Please kill us.
请杀了我们
Hear me.
听见了吗
The pain.
疼痛
Mercy.
仁慈
Please kill us.
请杀了我们
What happened to you?
你们怎么了
Come closer.
靠近点
Hear me.
听见了吗
What are you doing here? Get away from there.
你在这里做什么 离开这里
Who are they? That's none of your concern!
他们是谁 不关你事
Get your hands off of him now!
快点放开他
You heard the lady!
你听见她所说的了
What's going on here?
发生了什么事
Please. That's none of your concern.
拜托 这与你们无关
The good doctor here's got some sort of
这个好博士在这里弄了个
zombie freak torture chamber going on in there.
可怕的僵尸受刑室
That's a lie.
那是假的
I heard them! Crying in pain!
我听见了 他们在痛苦的喊叫
That's insane.
那太疯狂了
I can hear her.
我能听见她说话
She's begging for mercy.
她乞求被施以仁慈
Impossible. She can't speak.
不可能 她不能说话
Murphy.
摩菲
I've never felt such pain.
我从未感受过如此痛苦
Why hasn't this zombie been mercied?
为什么这些僵尸没有被施以仁慈
Goddamnit, she's not a zombie.
该死 她不是僵尸
There's a human being trapped in there.
人类被困在了里面
Harold.
哈罗德
Is your name Harold?
你叫哈罗德吗
Yes.
是的
She wants you to mercy her.
她让你杀了她
How did you know my name?
你怎么知道我名字
She told me.
她告诉我的
I can hear what she's thinking.
我知道她在想什么
What all of them are thinking.
他们都在想什么
Who is she?
她是谁
My wife.
我的妻子
Sarah. Her name is Sarah.
莎拉 她叫莎拉
She's asking you a question.
她在问你一个问题
A name.
说了一个名字
She wants to know about somebody.
她想知道一个人的情况
Somebody she can't see.
一个她看不见的人
Andrew.
安德鲁
She needs to know.
她想要知道
Where is Andrew?
安德鲁在哪里
Who's Andrew?
安德鲁是谁
He was their son.
是他们的儿子
She hasn't been able to speak for years.
自从她被暴露在真菌环境下
Not since she was exposed.
已经几年没有说话了
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I guess you could say I'm just sort of a zombie whisperer.
我想你可以理解为我能和僵尸对话
But you said she wasn't a zombie.
但是你说过她不是僵尸
To be honest, I'm not sure.
说实话我不确定
Seems impossible they're still alive.
说他们还活着似乎并不可能
But they aren't zombies.
但他们不是僵尸
They have wants and needs. They still have souls.
他们有欲望和需求 仍然有灵魂
Does this have something to do with
这件事和你在强人的名单中
why your name is on The Man's list?
有任何联♥系♥吗
I was the Founder and CEO of Mercy Labs.
我是仁慈实验室的创始人兼CEO
My wife Sarah was also my partner.
我的妻子莎拉也是我的同事
Brilliant scientist in her own right.
她在自己的领域是一位杰出的科学家
Mercy was developing
仁慈公♥司♥当时在开♥发♥
a new class of antibiotics to fight super infections.
一种全新的对抗超级感染的抗生素
We were genetically modifying
我们对一种快速生长的超级真菌
a fast growing super fungus to to kill germs.
进行基因修改使之杀菌消毒
When the HZ1 virus broke out,
HZ1病毒爆发的时候
we shifted everything toward finding a fungus based cure.
我们把研究转移到基于真菌的治疗方案上
But nothing worked.
但是一无所获
We were able to stop the virus from spreading.
我们有能力阻止病毒的传播
But the side effects were too horrible.
但是副作用太可怕了
Zombies overran the lab.
僵尸在实验室泛滥
Complete chaos.
一片狼藉
There was an explosion.
发生了一场爆♥炸♥
And the lab was contaminated with the experimental
在所有人撤离之前
anti-Z fungus before everybody could be evacuated.
实验室就已经被抗僵尸病毒真菌污染了
They were exposed to a virulent form of fungus.
他们暴露在一种剧毒的真菌环境下
It stops the zombie virus from killing you, but the side effect
它可以阻止僵尸病毒 但是副作用是
is that the fungus spreads uncontrollably throughout your body.
真菌病毒会肆意在你的整个体内扩散
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I could not let the fungus escape the lab.
我不能把真菌放出实验室
I had no choice.
我别无选择
We've been trying to take care of them as best we can.
我们一直尽我们所能照顾他们
Nobody can bring themselves to Mercy them,
没有人可以进入到仁慈公♥司♥
so I've been feeding and
所以我一直在喂养他们
trying to keep them as comfortable as possible.
尽量让他们感觉舒服一点
We thought that they wouldn't live long.
我们以为他们不会活很久
But it's been four years now.
但是这已经四年了
If you leave, they'll die. Won't they?
如果你走了 他们就会死 是吗
You know, my dad gave me one of these
我的父亲在我像你这么大的时候
when I was just about your age.
给了我其中一个弹弓
Right there.
瞄准那里
This time, don't aim. Just look at exactly what you want to hit,
这次不要瞄准 只要盯着你要打的地方
and the gear's gonna follow.
自然就可以打到
Yeah.
很棒
Like that.
就像这样
Seems like a lot more going on around here
看来这里的情况远比当地土匪问题
than a local bandit problem.
复杂得多
Maybe we should get the hell out of here while we still can.
也许趁还可以走我们应该赶快离开
I agree.
我同意
Those poor souls trapped in that lab are begging for mercy.
这些被困在实验室中可怜的灵魂正在恳求我们的怜悯
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表