剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I wonder what's got her all shook up.
真纳闷是什么让她这么兴奋的
Hey, Doc. We better shake, rattle, and roll.
医生 我们最好还是扭动起来吧
Make sure he's strapped down tight.
确保他捆紧了
Remember last time?
还记得上次吗
We should pull his molars while we're at it.
我们手术时该把他的后牙拔了
Just in case the government's implanted them
以防政♥府♥在里面植入了
with listening devices.
窃听器
Just make sure he's immobilized.
只要确保把他固定好了就行
There and there. Good.
这里还有这里 好了
Hurry!
快点
Get ready to unlock the door.
准备好开门
I have to go in order.
我得按顺序来
One.
一
Two.
二
Oh, for the love of Freud open the damn door!
看在佛洛伊德的份上 快把门打开
Don't rush me!
别催我
When you rush me, you mess me up!
你一催我 就把我搞晕了
Now I got to start all over. The light switch resets it.
现在我得重来了 照明开关复位一下
One. Two. Three.
一 二 三
One.
一
Two.
二
Hurry.
快点
One. Two. Three.
一 二 三
One. Two.
一 二
Re-Pete! Hurry up!
瑞·皮特[反复] 快点
I told you! Don't call me that!
我说过 别这么叫我
Open the damn door!
快把这该死的门打开
I'm thinking trans-orbital.
我在想要不做个经眶切除术吧
Sure, whatever. That's great. Yeah, let's do that.
行啊 管他呢 很好 开始吧
Pity we don't have any anesthesia.
真可惜我们没有麻醉了
One.
一
Two.
二
Behind you!
当心后面
This might sting a little.
可能会有点刺痛
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Oh, for the love of Pete!
看在皮特的份上也行啊
Pete.
皮特
Damn. You are the King.
天哪 你还真是个国王
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Dick Nixon taught me that.
迪克·尼克松教我的
Three.
三
Lock the door.
把门锁上
Your patient had another seizure.
你的病人癫痫又发作了
Nurse Ratched is operating.
雷切德护士在给他做手术
10k.
一万
Make a note in the patient's chart. He's a bleeder.
在病人的病历上注释一下 他易出血
What the hell have you done?!
你♥他♥妈♥做了些什么
What the hell have you done?!
你♥他♥妈♥做了些什么
You're here just in time, Doctor.
你来的刚好 医生
10k?
一万
No lobotomy. I don't understand.
没做脑叶切断术 我不明白
Now that we have the technique perfected,
既然我们的技术很成熟了
this next one should be much easier.
下一个应该会更容易
Prep the patient for a bi-cranial
给病人准备一下 做个双颅侧
trans-orbital resection and lobotomy.
经眶切除术和脑叶切断术
Now hold on!
等等
This is my patient. And I accept full responsibility for him.
这是我的病人 我会对他负全责
He can't just do that, can he? Can he?
他不能这么做 他可以吗 可以吗
Well I have the cure for 10K fever right here.
我这里有治"一万"发热病的药
Well then, if you have this under control
好吧 如果你能控制住
I do.
我可以
I'll just go check on the others.
那我就去检查其他病人
Uh, uh, Nurse,
额 护士
he can't just do that.
他不能这么做
Bob?
鲍勃
You okay to travel?
你还可以走吗
Don't worry, kid. I got your back.
别担心孩子 有我在呢
Okay, we got Clobozam,
好了 我们有治癫痫的
Divalproex, and Diazepam for seizures.
氯巴占 双丙戊酸钠和安定
Risperidone and Haloperido for psychosis.
治精神障碍的利培酮和氟哌啶醇
Hydrocodone for pain and Alprazolam for anxiety.
止痛的二氢可待因酮和治焦虑的阿普唑仑
Two for him and
两片给他
a few for me.
留点给我
Oh, and Dextroamphetamine.
还有右旋安♥非♥他♥命♥
Oh you'll like those, kid. Those are fun.
孩子 你会喜欢的 这些很不错
My Air Force buddies call them "go pills".
我的空军小伙伴称之为"兴♥奋♥剂♥"
Try these, hippie.
嬉皮士 试试这些
Progesterone?
黄体酮
Why not?
好的
Okay.
好了
Hey, kid. You're not making this easy.
孩子 你别添乱了
We got to roll him over.
我们把他翻过来
Here we go, kid.
来吧 孩子
Doc's kitchen-sink-anti-apocalypse-hangover-special.
多克倾力特制抗末日后遗症针
If it don't kill you, it'll cure you.
如果不致死 那就能治愈你
Doc? Doc, you there?
多克 多克你在吗
Kid, how you feeling?
孩子 你感觉如何
I feel like I've been shot
我感觉像是屁♥股♥
in the ass.
中枪了
Is he dead?
他死了吗
Apparently not.
当然没有
Quiet, please.
请安静
We have something special for you. Our resident Doctor,
我们有特殊的事宣布 我们住院医师
Doctor...
医生...
Just Doc.
叫我多克就好
Doc will be dispensing your new prescriptions today.
多克今天将给你们新的药品
Okay.
好的
So we got some
给你一些
Paroxetine and Naloxone for you.
帕罗西汀和纳洛酮
Hello.
你好
Give you some Lamotrigine. I think you're gonna like that.
给你拉莫三嗪 我想你会喜欢的
Hey. I've got some Clomipramine for you and some Buspirone.
我给你点氯米帕明和丁螺环酮
Hang in there.
坚持住
I'm gonna try you on a dose of Dextroamphetamine.
给你一片安♥非♥他♥命♥
Or two.
两片吧
Or six.
还是六片吧
Wait, Doctor Hippie.
等等 嬉皮医生
We got one more.
还有一位
Hey, Doc.
你好啊 多克
Thanks, Elvis.
谢了 猫王
Be cool, man. They don't know I know you.
孩子冷静点 他们不知道咱俩认识
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Like super mellow.
感觉人飘飘的
You know, everybody thought you were dead.
你知道吗 大家都以为你死了
Not me. I knew you were alive, you little cockroach. I knew it.
我不那么认为 我知道你活着 小强不会死
But how'd you survive it?
但是你怎么脱险的
The last time I saw you, you were on that sinking submarine.
上一次见到你 你在快沉没的潜艇上
Murphy saved me.
摩菲救了我
Murphy? Are you kidding? The Murphy?
摩菲 开玩笑吧 那个摩菲
Mr. I am the chosen one
就是那个一脸我很特殊
so I get to act like a selfish pain in the ass Murphy?
自私臭屁王摩菲吗
He's not like that anymore. He's different.
他变了 和以前不一样了
Did something happen?
发生什么事了吗
No. Yes.
没有 是的
Huh?
啊
I dunno.
我不知道
Everything's so fuzzy.
事情都很模糊
The harder I think about it, the further away it goes.
我越想 就越记不起来
Where's Warren? Addy?
沃伦和艾迪呢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表