剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
He's been pumped full of so many different vaccines,
他体内被注射了太多种疫苗
his immune system could crash or go into overdrive.
免疫系统可能崩溃或负担过重
I need to see what side he's on!
我要看看他是哪边的
Let me examine his blood.
让我检验他的血
I need a baseline.
我需要一个基线
He's been bitten, injected by Dr. Merch.
他被咬了 又被莫奇医生注射了抗体
I'll do it myself.
我自己来好了
Thomas, your ride's here.
托马斯 我来接你了
Hello, Roberta.
你好 罗伯塔
Murphy.
摩菲
What the hell happen to you?
你这是怎么了
It's the new-new me.
这是全新的我
Like it?
喜欢吗
No sudden moves.
别轻举妄动
Barry.
巴里
Be a real damn shame if he wasn't such a screwup.
如果他不那么操蛋 就太可惜了
Some people just do not listen.
有些人就是不听话啊
Are you dying?
你要死了吗
I am becoming.
我在转变
Becoming what?
变成什么
My destiny.
我的宿命
Your destiny?
你的宿命
Lording over a bunch of half-zombie cult members?
就是领导一群混种僵尸搞邪教吗
You say it like it's a bad thing.
你说得像是件坏事
What are you gonna do with that, huh?
你拿那个能做什么
Make me immune to the zombie virus, huh?
让我不再对僵尸病毒免疫吗
That's what Doctor Merch thought too, and look where it got her.
莫奇医生也想那样 瞧瞧她什么下场
Bag of zombie chow.
最后被喂僵尸了
And where do you get off judging me?
你又凭什么对我品头论足
At least 10K had the decency to count the number of zombies he killed.
至少一万自己还会去数一下杀了多少僵尸
Do you have any idea how many humans you've murdered?
你知道自己杀了多少人吗
I didn't think so.
不知道吧
And look at the company you are keeping.
再看看你随行的人
You have your friends like old Red Hand here
拜你身边的前红手党友人所赐
to thank for the atrocities all up and down the coast.
这一路遭遇了这么多暴行
Hey, we're just doing our part to bring order to the chaos.
我们也只是尽自己本分来恢复秩序
Really?
是吗
Well if you ever get tired of being a nihilistic, murdering,
你要是哪天不想再当无政♥府♥主义 滥杀无辜
pungent human, come take the cure.
腐臭的人类 就来注射疫苗吧
Know what, I think I'll stick to my murdering nihilistic ways.
我还是继续当无政♥府♥主义 滥杀无辜的人类吧
But man, I do appreciate the invite.
但说真的 多谢抬爱
And where is Hector?
赫克托呢
I'm sorry. Too soon?
抱歉 太快戳你痛处了吗
Should've guessed.
我早该猜到了
Death, just follows you everywhere, doesn't it?
你是柯南体 走到哪儿 哪儿就死人吧
But I can give you life.
但我能赐你生命
I am not taking your damn blend vaccine.
我才不会注射你的混种疫苗
Ever.
绝不会
You know, my friends here,
我带来的朋友
they could kill you right now.
现在就能杀了你
All I have to do is think it.
只要我动下念头就行了
But that's not why I came here.
但这不是我来这里的原因
Your old life, as you know it, it's over.
你以前所熟悉的生活 结束了
Right... now.
就在此刻破灭了
Your new life has just begun.
你的新生活刚刚开始了
You can be reborn at this very moment.
你可以在这一刻重生
You just have to want it.
只要你想要就行
You are insane.
你有病
Am I, Roberta?
那你有药吗 罗伯塔
The CDC. The lab in Colorado.
疾控中心 科罗拉多实验室
The Zeros. Operation Bite Mark.
零点贩毒集团 咬痕研究所
And let's not forget the lovable head in a box, Doctor Kurian.
还有别忘了那个会说话的头 库里安医生
They were wrong.
他们错了
All of them.
都错了
But look around you.
但看看你周围
Look what I have built.
瞧瞧我建立的基业
What we have built.
我们建立的基业
It's over for the human race.
人类完蛋了
It's over. And you know it.
你心知肚明 人类玩完了
And they know it.
他们也清楚
And I know you.
我了解你
I know how you think, Roberta.
罗伯塔 我知道你怎么想
Don't do this.
不要这样
I want you on my side.
我希望你来我这
I need you on my side.
我需要你支持我
You seem to keep forgetting that I have a species to think of.
你好像总是忘了我还要考虑我的种族
Your species.
也是你的种族
Not anymore.
那已不是了
Not for a long time.
从很久前就不是了
You need to stop making blends.
你需要停止再造混种
You need to give Sun Mei use of your blood,
把你的血液给孙美
so she can make an anti HZ1 vaccine.
这样她才能制出HZ1病毒抗体
No.
不要
I don't trust humans.
我不相信人类
Not anymore.
不再相信了
Think I'll let nature take its course.
还是顺其自然吧
Get up, Thomas.
托马斯 起来
Beating up on the kid, Warren? Really?
沃伦 你打了这孩子 有必要吗
Your new friends really are rubbing off on you.
你的新朋友对你还真有影响呢
Where you taking him?
你带他去哪
Back where he belongs.
去属于他的地方
To the future.
那就是未来
A future without fear.
没有恐惧的未来
You'll never get rid of all the zombies.
你永远无法摆脱所有的僵尸
No.
是的
But I might get rid of all the humans.
但是我可能会摆脱所有的人类
Come on, kid.
走了 孩子
Hey, you did good reaching out to me.
你做得不错 帮了我大忙
Come on. We've got work to do.
走了 我们还有事要办
Damn.
该死
We need to be sure about this.
我们要从长计议
I'm sure.
我很确定了
Murphy spared us. Maybe we can still reason with him.
摩菲放了我们 我们仍可以找他理论
You don't know him like I do.
我比你了解他
I think your vision is clouded.
我觉得你被蒙蔽了双眼
I think this is not about the mission anymore.
你现在的所作所为和任务没什么关系
This is about revenge.
这是在复仇
I know you've lost so many people...
我知道你损失了很多人手
Don't talk to me about loss!
别和我谈损失
Girl, I am so past that.
姑娘 我已经放下了
I'm only interested in one thing.
我只关心一件事
And that is Murphy's blood. And I'm gonna get you that blood.
那就是摩菲的血 而我会拿给你
And you're going to make the cure.
之后你就研制解药
Nothing else matters. Nothing.
其他都不重要 不重要
Get me to the lab, and I'll do my part.
带我去实验室 我会做好分内的事
What's going on?
怎么回事
The moat zombies caught a Red Hand.
城墙僵尸抓到一个红手党
What was he trying to do?
他想做什么
Looks like he already did it.
看来他已经得手了
Cut it down.
取下来
Move everyone inside the fence, even the refugees.
让大家移♥动♥到围墙内 还有难民
Get them inoculated and armed.
给他们接种疫苗并配上武器
The rest of you know what to do.
你们剩下人知道该怎么做
I told you all this day would come, and now it's here.
我告诉过你们这一天终将到来 现在来了
We will not be afraid.
我们无所畏惧
Now, if only someone would notice this genius maneuver.
要有人能注意到这天才计谋就好了
It's not bragging if it's true.
说真话不叫做吹牛好吗
Where did you go, Lieutenant Warren?
沃伦中尉 你去哪儿了
If Hopper's right and Murphy's electrified the fence,
如果霍珀是对的 摩菲有电网
how are we gonna cut the power?
我们要怎么切断电源
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表