剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Move it!
走啊
It's time to go home!
该回家了
10k!
一万
Ah, kid.
小子啊
10k.
一万
10k.
一万
10K, wake up.
一万 醒醒
Run.
快跑
Run!
跑
Red! Wait!
小红 等等
Turn around.
调头
What?
什么
Go back.
回去
Go back where?
回哪去
Up there? No way.
去那里 不行
You can't leave!
你不能走
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You can't leave!
你不能走
Come on! We've got to get out of here!
别闹 我们得赶快逃走
Don't you hear him? They have him! They got him! Who?!
你没听见他吗 他被他们抓了 谁
Who?! 5K!
谁 五千
He's alive?
他还活着吗
You have to save him. 10K, you have to save him this time.
你必须得救他 一万 这次你一定要救他
10K, help me!
一万 救救我
5k!
五千
5K? You okay?
五千 你还好吗
Soldiers?
士兵
What are you...
你干什么...
What am I doing?
你在干什么
There you are.
你醒了
Hey, where's 5K?
五千在哪儿
And that makes my count 1,139.
这样我就杀了1139个了
Can I go kill some more?
我能再去杀几个吗
Yeah.
好啊
Thanks for saving me.
谢谢你救我
You know I'm not real, right?
你知道我不是真实存在的吧
Yeah.
知道
I don't care.
但我不在乎
I don't know why I couldn't see it before.
我不知道我怎么早没看出来
You purify the recombinant proteins of the antigen
将抗原的重组蛋白
with chromatography and ultrafiltration.
通过层析法和超滤发净化
And then you strengthen the vaccine
然后用与巨噬细胞
with an adjuvant that binds to receptors on the macrophages,
受体相接的增生剂 强化疫苗
which kicks Trif into action.
使之衔接蛋白活动
And stimulates the release of type-1 interferons,
然后刺♥激♥甲型干扰素释放
finally activating the T-cells.
最后活化T细胞
It's so simple.
非常简单
It's all about the adjuvant.
增生剂是关键
It's all about the adjuvant.
增生剂是关键
Hmm, so now,
那么现在
to adjust the adjuvant.
要调增生剂
Say that three times fast.
很快地说三遍
Murphy?
摩菲
You're back. And alone.
你回来了 孤身一人
He's dead.
他死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What do you mean, dead?
怎么死的
It was a pack of wolves, I think.
我想也许是遇到一群狼
Or maybe it was zombies. I don't know.
或者是一群僵尸 我不知道
Whatever it was, it was fast.
不管是什么 就是太快了
It was faster than anything I've ever seen before.
我从来没见过这么快的
Poor 10K. I saw...
可怜的一万 我看见...
You saw him die?
你看见他死了吗
No, but...
没有 但...
Then he's not dead.
那他就没死
But, I found...
但 我找到了...
That kid has 10,000 lives.
这孩子有一万条命
If you didn't see him die,
如果你没看见他死
he's not dead.
他就没死
He'll be going for Warren.
他会去找沃伦
And then they'll all come after us.
然后他们会找上我们
We need to get ready. Gather the others.
我们要做好准备 集♥合♥其他人
Prepare for an attack or a siege or both.
做好被攻击或围困的准备吧
The battle for the future of humanity is about to begin.
人类未来的战役即将开始
And I intend to win it.
而我准备打赢这场仗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表