剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Black Rainbow's real.
黑虹是真的
Biological attack on all surviving humans and zombies.
这是针对幸存人类和僵尸的生物袭击
How do you feel about this whole Newmerica thing?
你怎么看新美国这事儿
I'm all for it. I'm all for any place that's not here.
我全力支持 只要不是这里 我都全力支持
The drone is taking off with Warren!
沃伦跟无人机一起起飞了
Well, it's the end of the world as we know it.
这就是我们所熟知的世界末日了
What happens now?
如今会发生什么呢
Warren was right.
沃伦说得对
What the hell?
你这什么鬼
Thought I'd lost you.
还以为你没挺过来
You hungry?
饿吗
Front door's right there.
前门就在那儿
I keep it unlocked.
一直没锁
Where am I?
我这是在哪
You're on my farm.
你在我的农场里
I found you up on the ridge.
我在山脊那儿发现了你
You were pretty banged up.
你当时伤得很重
I used to be a medic, pre-Z.
大灾变前我是个医生
How's the...
你那儿如何了...
You're right to be careful.
小心驶得万年船 没毛病
How long?
多久了
Two weeks.
两周了
Two weeks.
两周
Hey, you're safe here.
嘿 你在这儿很安全
I'm safe anywhere.
我在哪儿都很安全
Yeah, I can see that.
是啊 看得出
You the only one here?
这儿就你一个吗
For some time now.
有些时日了
Wife and kid?
老婆孩子呢
Sarah and Claudette.
莎拉和克劳蒂特
Gone.
都不在了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, judging by your calorie intake, you must be starved.
考虑到你的卡路里摄入量 你现在一定饿了
So here we are.
所以 我们开动吧
A feast of local organic, raw, hopefully minimum radiation,
一顿由我本人种植的本地原生态有机大餐 希望
grown by moi.
没太被辐射到
What were you doing out there by yourself?
你之前一人在那儿做什么呢
What makes you think I'm out there by myself?
你怎么判断出我是一个人的
Cuz I can look out my window
因为我从窗子这儿能看到
in any direction for about five miles
五里以内各个方向的情况
and see that there is no one here but you.
除了你以外没看到其他人
I crashed my car.
我出了车祸
That's how you got injured?
这就是你受伤的原因吗
Totaled it.
基本上吧
Well, you bled a lot, so
你流了不少血
here is some organic spinach.
这是有机菠菜
Help you with the iron and blood loss.
补点儿血和铁元素
Thanks for sewing me up.
谢谢你帮我缝针
You're welcome.
不用谢
Where were you headed?
你本来要去哪
Newmerica.
新美国
Newmerica?
新美国
It's been a while since I heard that.
好久没听到这个地方了
We used to have a lot of people going by here, but
曾有很多人经过这里去那儿 但"黑虹"过后
not since the Black Rain.
就没有了
I don't even hear anything on the radio anymore.
现在无线电上都听不见新美国的消息
As far as I can tell,
据我所知
you and I might be the only two people left alive.
我俩可能是唯一的幸存者
No.
不要
Come on!
跟我来
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Let's go. Let's go!
快跑 快跑
No! Don't shoot! It's me!
别开枪 是我
That's your best makeup yet.
这是你妆化得最好的一次
Yeah, well tell that to the Artiste.
呵呵 去转告那位化妆大♥师♥吧
Oh, yeah. Say my name. Say my name.
那就是我了 是我了
You know, I am particularly happy with the purple potato dye
我特别喜欢那个紫薯色染料
It really captures Doc's purification.
特别能捕捉到多克的圣洁之处
Yeah, well this better come off.
最好能洗的掉
Duck!
快蹲下
No.
不
Have mercy. Did that zombie just say no?
老天 那个僵尸刚说了不吗
No. No, you heard him say no?
没有 不 你听见他说了
No, I didn't hear anything. No, no, I heard it.
我什么都没听见 不 我听见了
You heard it? He said no. He said no.
你听见了吧 他说了不 他的确说了
Well, at least he wasn't a living human.
至少我们知道他不是个活人
That's good.
那就好
I don't know, man. It's getting harder to tell.
我不知道 现在形势很难说
Is that the last of them?
是那群僵尸的最后几个吗
For now.
暂时是
You folks can come out now!
大家可以出来了
How's everybody doing? You okay?
大家都怎样 还好吗
No. My tailbone's on fire from sleeping on the the cold ground.
不好 天天睡冷地板我尾椎骨火♥辣♥辣的疼
And I'm pretty sure I got the shingles!
我很确定自己长了带状疱疹
How bout you?
你怎么样
How's the prostate?
你前列腺还好吗
None of your beeswax. Thanks for asking.
不管你丫的鸟事 但谢谢关心
Oh hey, are you hungry?
对了 你饿吗
Can we get her some food and water?
能给她点食物和水吗
Great.
太棒了
One more mouth to feed.
又多了张嘴吃饭
Oh, come on. We'll figure it out.
别这样 我们会想办法解决的
All right, everybody. Let's pack it in!
好了 伙计们 赶紧出发吧
We got to get while the getting's good.
我们得趁着没僵尸赶紧上路
Newmerica, here we come.
新美国 我们来了
You're gonna hurt my feelings. You don't like my cooking?
你伤到我的心了 你不喜欢我做的饭吗
No. No, no.
不 不是
No, it's...it's great.
不...做得很好吃
I'm just...
我只是...
not hungry I guess.
不太饿吧
You suffered a lot of trauma.
你受了很多创伤
It might take you a little while
可能需要一段时间
to feel like your old self again.
才能变回原来的自己
Feel like myself?
变回自己吗
I'm not even sure what that means.
我甚至不确定那是什么意思
I like your taste in music.
我喜欢你对音乐的品味
Music saved my ass.
音乐拯救了我
It gets pretty quiet out here.
这里变得太安静了
How long...
你...
How long since you've been alone?
你自己一个人多久了
Over a year.
一年多了
Long time.
挺久了
How bout you?
你呢
You couldn't have been traveling alone the whole way.
你不可能一直是一个人在路上
It's not safe out there.
外面不安全
Even a zombie ain't safe.
即使是僵尸也不安全
No. I...
不是 我...
I got some friends that are probably out there looking for me.
我有一些朋友 他们可能正在找我
Yeah, if they're still alive.
如果他们还活着的话
I dunno about Granny. She doesn't look so good.
我不确定老奶奶怎么样 她看起来不太好
I swear to God I saw her cough up a hairball.
我对天发誓我看到她咳出了一个毛团
Yeah, I know. I'm worried she won't even make it to Newmerica.
我知道 我担心她根本走不到新美国
And there's a few others that aren't much better.
还有几个也并不比她好多少
How y'all doing back there?!
后面的几个 你们怎么样
We're good. We're good.
我们没事 没事
She's actually feeling better.
她其实好多了
My cramps are finally gone.
我终于不再抽筋了
I'm getting my second wind.
我开始恢复元气了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表