剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Die you son of a bitch!
去死吧你个王八蛋
Don't!
别
You don't have to do this, bro.
你不用这么做的 哥们
Let him go!
放开他
You don't have to...
你不用这么...
Help us! Help us!
救救他 帮帮我们
So nice to see you recommitted, doctor.
你能弃暗投明真是太好了 医生
We really are doing God's work here.
我们这正是在替天行道
Welcome to the future.
欢迎来到未来
Why are you so glum?
干嘛闷闷不乐的
We are saving the world.
我们在拯救世界
You're part of the cure.
你也为解药出过力
Welcome to the future.
欢迎来到未来
That's not the last time that's gonna happen.
估计后面还得有更多吐的
Can someone bring a bucket or something?
就没人能拿个桶来吗
Is this about 10K?
是因为一万的事吗
Is that it? Cuz that is on you. It was not my fault.
是吗 那可怪你 不是我的错
I know you're still fighting this. I can feel it.
我知道你还在抗拒 我能感觉到
But you'll come around.
但你会想通的
It's inevitable.
早晚的事
Welcome to the future.
欢迎来到未来
There's no other conclusion you can come to other than,
你唯一能得出的结论就是
I am right.
我是对的
These 10,000 doses, they're just the start.
这一万剂疫苗 还只是个开始
After that, we'll make another 10,000.
日后我们再造一万剂
And after that, another 10,000.
然后再造他一万
And after that, ten million.
再然后造他个一千万
Think of it!
想想吧
A life without fear.
免于恐惧的生活
A life without desperation.
免于绝望的生活
We'll start over, and we will do it right this time.
我们从头再来 这次我们要走对路
We'll do it my way.
怎么做我说了算
Well that was fun.
刚才还挺有意思的
I'm sorry I...
很抱歉我...
You were in a lot of pain.
你刚才很痛苦
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't ever touch me again.
以后别再碰我
The drums.
是鼓声
That good or bad?
好事还是坏事
I dunno.
我不知道
I don't see anything moving.
没有看见有东西移♥动♥
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
I'm never gonna get away from who I am.
我无法摆脱自己的本质
None of us gets away. It's the Apocalypse.
没有人能摆脱 现在是末世
My ghosts will always be with me.
我的魂灵们会一直跟着我
As long as I'm with you, the team will always be in danger.
只要我跟着你 你的人就会有危险
I don't give a damn about your ghosts.
我才不管你的魂灵们
With Vasquez gone, I need your firepower.
瓦斯克斯不在了 我需要你的战斗力
These men are dead because of me.
这些人因我而死
It's gonna happen to you too.
你也会有此遭遇
Everyone close to me dies.
跟我亲近的人都要死
Everyone close to everyone dies.
谁跟谁亲近都要死
I don't need a saint.
我不需要圣人
Or a lover.
或者爱人
I need a killer.
我需要的是杀手
The only redemption any of us has is to survive.
继续生存是我们仅有的救赎
To live another day.
只为再多活一天
Look. You can't change who you are, Hector.
你不能改变你的本质 赫克托
But you can change what you do.
但你能改变你的行为
Use who you are to give us all another chance.
用你的本质给大家多一个机会
Looks like we missed a hell of a party.
看来我们错过了一场精彩的派对
The Red Hand moved on. But I don't believe it.
红手党离开了 但我不相信
Glad to see you're all right. We heard the explosions.
还好你们都没事 我听到爆♥炸♥声了
We're alive.
我们还活着
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Better. Thanks to her.
好点了 多亏了她
So they can't find anything but spray paint in the Apocalypse?
他们在末世除了喷绘就没别的斩获了吗
I don't think we've seen the last of the Red Hand.
除了我们遇到的这批人 应该还有别的红手党
So let's get moving.
所以 我们还是走吧
Hector! You coming?
赫克托 你不走吗
Don't turn around.
不要回头
Don't turn around.
不要回头
Just keep walking.
继续走
Merch!
莫奇
Merch!
莫奇
Merch!
莫奇
No!
不
No! Stop! Stop! Don't do it! Stop!
不 停下来 别这么做 停下来
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表