剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
That's undemocratic.
你这样很不民♥主♥
Well this isn't stuff.
这不是钱
These are donations.
这些是捐赠物
That's very democratic.
这相当的民♥主♥
Well these people don't want to be told
这些人也不希望日后被告之后
to just follow some old jackass.
自己又错信了一个老混♥蛋♥吧
They want to vote for one.
他们想投票选出心仪的人选
Citizens of Wall Drug.
沃尔药镇的居民们
You deserve a choice, and now you have one.
你们配得上选择的权利 而这个选择就在你们面前
Because I,
因为我
John J. Lannister,
约翰·J·兰尼斯特
hereby announce my candidacy.
特此宣布参加总统竞选
You can't run for President.
你不可以参加竞选
It isn't an election season.
现在不是大选时间
You don't have a platform.
你没有平台
Platforms don't matter, son.
小伙子 平台很容易
Just the men standing on them.
有人站的地方便可称之为平台
Don't worry, Tina.
缇娜 不要担心
You're with us now.
现在你和我们一伙
And we'll never leave you, baby.
我们不会丢下你
But now that you mention it,
既然你提到了
I do in fact have a plan.
我确实有个计划
And everybody's gonna love it because
每个人都会喜欢的
it's a vast improvement
因为和我对手那个
over my opponent's untenable wall nonsense.
站不住脚的围墙计划相比 我的计划大有改进
I present to you
我将挖
a series
一系列的
of very large
巨大的
holes.
洞
Now, we use criminals
我们用罪犯作饵
as bait to attract the zombies.
引诱僵尸
The Zs fall into the holes
僵尸掉进洞里
and eat the criminals.
吃掉罪犯
It's a twofer!
一举两得
Hold on.
等等
Not so fast.
别着急
Let's hear this guy out.
听听这家伙怎么说
Well, I propose a debate.
我提议来场总统辩论赛
To prove the better plan and the better man.
选出最优计划和最优人选
Winner takes all.
胜者为王
Donations go to the better candidate.
优胜者拿走捐赠物
I mean, what do you say, Mr. President?
总统先生意下如何
Unless of course you're scared?
除非你害怕了
Yeah
没错
Yes. Yeah, of course.
好的 没问题
Debate.
辩论
I nominate Wendy Lincoln Jefferson, my associate,
我提名我的伙伴温迪·林肯·杰弗森
as the moderator.
为主持人
Nah, I don't think so.
等等 我不同意
We need someone neutral.
我们需要中立人士
Someone without a stake in the game.
一个和比赛没有利益关系的人
Someone who really doesn't care about any of this.
一个对此事毫不关心的人
You.
你
You. There.
你 那里
With the eyebrows.
有眉毛的
All right, you mansplaining political hacks.
好啊 "男人说教"的政♥治♥黑客们
You wanna play?
你们药丸咩
I'm game.
那姐就奉陪
My first question is...
我的第一个问题是...
Point of order.
程序问题
I believe we start with opening statements.
我们应该先做开场白
Wall. Holes.
建墙 挖洞
The American public gets it.
美国民众早就明白了
My first question is to both candidates.
我向两位候选人提出第一个问题
Isn't it true that you are both shameless con artists
你们是否都是无♥耻♥的骗徒
trying to rip off the very communities you purport to help?
声称帮助这些社区 实际上是要剥削他们
It's a gotcha question.
问得好
That's a gotcha question.
问得太好了
Miss Lady.
这位女士
I hear what you're saying.
我明白你的意思
And I understand where you're coming from
我也明白你作为媒体团队
as a woman in the press corp.
其中一员的立场
I did not have
我和这位
con artist relations with this man.
所谓骗徒没有任何关联
But, when I get those zombies down on their knees
但是 当我让僵尸们双膝跪地
putting those low bricks in there...
将砖块砌成墙时...
Yeah, yeah. How you gonna get zombies to build a wall?
好吧 你要怎么让僵尸去砌墙
Zombies cannot be trained.
僵尸无法被驯化
As President, you should know that.
作为总统应该清楚这一点
Lannister, you small-fingered fool.
兰尼斯特 你个短粗胖蠢蛋
Why don't you quit flimflamming
你什么时候能够不再
with your jibber jabber for once
叽叽喳喳 鬼话连篇
and say what you really think.
直接说出你的心里话
He doesn't think America deserves a wall!
他认为美国不配建那堵墙
He doesn't think America's good enough for a wall!
他认为美国不够伟大 不配建那堵墙
He hates America!
他憎恨美国
No, no, no! I love America!
不不不 我爱美国
It's business as usual politicians,
我恨的是因循守旧的政客
like my opponent, that I hate.
比如这位竞争对手
So you've changed your mind on America now, huh?
所以现在你对美国的看法又改变啦
No.
没有
Flip-flop. Flip-flop.
摇摆不定 瞬间变脸
Do you see what's happening here, folks?
大家伙都看见了吧
Help!
救命啊
Somebody!
有人吗
Wait.
等等
And I've killed plenty of Zs with my massive hands.
我也用我这双大手杀了许多僵尸
Binders of 'em.
无数的僵尸
Please!
救命啊
They're coming!
它们来了
Frankly, my hands are too large.
老实说 我的手有点过大了
Will you shut up and let him speak.
你丫给姐闭嘴 让他说话
What's wrong?
怎么了
The sickness,
因为那种病
it killed them all.
所有人都死了
Everybody in Rosebud is dead.
玫瑰花蕾镇的人都死光了
Rosebud?
玫瑰花蕾镇
The nearest town.
离我们最近的镇
It's our only source of water within a hundred miles.
几百公里内唯一的水源
If something's happened to cut off our water supply...
如果我们的水供应被切断了
The whole town's turned freaky Z!
这里会被僵尸占领
Mr. President, do something!
总统先生 快做点儿什么啊
This news is dire.
这个消息是可怕的
But now is the time we stand together.
但此时我们应该团结一心
Nobody and nothing's gonna kill you.
没有人 没有僵尸会伤害你们
Cuz I'm gonna kill 'em first!
因为我会先将他们通通解决掉
Look!
看
I'll kill it!
我来杀了它
I'm gonna kill it even harder!
我会更用力地杀它
Hey, if I don't come back, kill Lannister.
要是我没回来 干掉兰尼斯特
Happily.
乐意之至
Wait.
站住
I give you mercy.
我对你施以仁慈
Idiots!
两个傻♥逼♥
A little help here, guys!
快来帮我一把
Doctor?
医生
He's gone.
他死了
You can stop now.
可以停下来了
Don't worry. You're safe.
不用担心 你们安全了
I killed him.
我杀了僵尸
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表