剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
They're not here. And we shouldn't be either.
她们不在这 我们也要离开
Gotta get to Warren.
我们要去找沃伦
Murphy's taking over. She's got to stop him.
摩菲现在掌控一切 她必须阻止他
Where is Murphy?
摩菲在哪
Spokane.
斯波坎
Spokane, Washington?
华盛顿斯波坎
Of course.
当然了
He's starting a new world oder.
他开始计划新的世界秩需
New world older.
新世界秩徐
Nude...whole...under.
薪...四界...次序
Kid, you gotta hold it together.
孩子 你要冷静点
Look, man. We're gonna bust out of here. Okay?
听着 我们要离开这里 好吗
And we stretch up and down.
我们一起向上伸展 向下
Bend your knees, and down.
弯曲膝盖 向下
Stretch to the sky, and down.
向上 向下
And up. And down. Winona, you can do this. And down.
上 下 威诺娜 你可以的 向下
You're getting tubby. And down.
你会变胖的 再向下
Just stretch, and down.
伸展 向下
Bend your knees, and down. Don't hurt your back, and down.
弯曲膝盖 向下 小心后背 向下
It feels good, and down...
感觉不错吧 向下
No napping.
别打盹了
We can't go that way.
这条路走不通了
Look.
你看
Yeah, I know. That barricade's not gonna hold much longer.
我知道 那些障碍物快撑不住了
We gotta tell Warren. Tell her.
我们要告诉沃伦 告诉她
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Look. We can't just leave those folks back there.
听着 我们不能丢下他们不管
I know it's crazy, but we got to go warn them.
我知道很扯 但是我们要提醒他们
Damn, I hate having scruples.
该死 我讨厌良心不安的感觉
This area is out of bounds.
这块区域越界了
Well this whole institution
要是僵尸闯进来
is gonna be out of bounds when them zombies bust through.
这整个机构都要完蛋
Oh, come on, man. I thought we were friends.
拜托 说好的做基友呢
Don't be cruel.
别这么冷血啊
I knew it would eventually come to this.
我早知道事情会变成这样
As you all know, hospital policy
我们都知道医院政策的目的
is to let patients make as many decisions as possible
是让病人尽可能以民♥主♥投票的方式
by democratic vote.
做出决策
In light of recent events,
鉴于最近发生的事件
I move that we revoke all hospital privileges for this
我提议取消这位医生的
Doctor, effective immediately.
所有特殊待遇 即刻生效
Who's in favor?
同意的举手
Do I get a say in this decision making process?
请问我在这个决策进程中有发言权吗
If they don't want to be here, we should let them go.
他们想走 我们就让他们走嘛
We were doing fine before they got here.
他们来之前我们不也好好的
Releasing them isn't the answer. Both of these men
释放他们不是明智的选择 这两个人
pose continuing threats to themselves and others.
都持续显露出对自己以及他人的威胁
She means us. She means us.
她说的是我们 说的是我们
I knew this. I knew it. I vote yes.
我知 我懂 我同意
Don't do it, Winona.
别 威诺娜
It's unanimous.
全体通过
So now what?
所以呢
You gonna feed us to the zombies?
你要拿我们喂僵尸还是怎么着
We were coming back to warn you.
我们是回来警告你的
Liar!
胡扯
We're caregivers here at the Serenity Falls Institution,
我们是"乱世凶年"诊疗所的看护
not murderers.
不是杀人犯
So we won't be feeding you to the zombies.
所以我们不会拿你们喂僵尸的
Of course,
但理所当然的
we can't let you stay among us without treating your
你们因为那个任务而充满侵略性和妄想性
aggression and delusions about this mission of yours.
不接受相应治疗 是不能留在这里的
Let me guess. Lobotomy?
让我猜猜 又是脑叶切断术呗
I'm glad you concur with my diagnosis.
你同意我的诊断吗 太好了
Well I want a second opinion.
我想听听其他人的意见
I like your beard.
胡子好看
He means a medical opinion, sticky-fingers.
他要医疗意见 你个手脚不干净的家伙
Who are you calling sticky-fingers,
你还好意思说我手脚不干净
Mister I never met a conspiracy theory that I didn't believe.
"所有阴谋论都是对的"先生
At least I was...
至少我...
Hey, hey. Listen. If we keep sitting around here arguing,
听着 如果一直坐在这喋喋不休
we're all gonna be zombie chow.
我们都要被僵尸吃光光啦
That barricade ain't gonna hold forever.
那木板早晚要被凿穿的
We need to stop The Murphy.
我们得阻止摩菲
I can help you with those delusions.
我可以帮你去除那些幻想
He's not crazy.
他正常得很
We are on a mission.
我们真的在执行任务
A mission to save humanity.
拯救世界的任务
The blue man he talks about, it's a guy named Murphy.
他说的这个蓝人 是个叫摩菲的人
Maybe you heard of him.
你们没准听说过他
His blood contains the antibodies for a zombie vaccine.
他的血液里有僵尸抗体 可以做疫苗
And you see,
而我们俩呢
we're part of the team that's gonna get him back to the CDC.
是负责把他送回疾控中心的小队成员
You really are insane.
你们真的疯了
Well, there's your second opinion.
这就是其他人的意见啦
I think we can keep them in their straight jackets for this.
还是就这样让他们穿着拘束衣吧
Please help me get them to the floor.
请帮我把他们弄下楼
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
Those zombies are about to bust out of that barricade.
僵尸马上要把那个板子弄坏了
She's gonna get you all killed.
她会害死你们的
Do what I say. Now.
按我说的做 马上
The only one delusional around here is you
你要是觉得能永远安全地待在这儿
if you think you can stay here forever and be safe.
那才是真的有妄想症啊
We don't have much time.
没时间了
Mister Liddy.
利迪先生
Mister Washington.
华盛顿先生
Please prep the Doctor for surgery.
送医生去手术室
Do what I say, now.
按我说的做 马上
You talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Cuz I'm the only one here, and the name's
这里只有我在 我的名字是
Elvis.
猫王
Was that Travis-Bickle-Elvis?
这是特拉维斯·比克尔版猫王吗[《出租车司机》]
Mister Washington.
华盛顿先生
You stop this Elvis nonsense right now.
不许在那里装疯卖♥♥傻扮猫王了
And hold that man down!
把那个人送下楼
What if, what if, what if the doctor's right?
如果 如果 如果医生说得对呢
What if those things get in here?
如果那些东西闯进来
That's just another one of your conspiracy theories!
那也是你的阴谋论幻想
Stop being such a bed wetter and do as I say!
别跟个尿裤子的胆小鬼似的 动起来
You know,
你知道吗
your ego and stubbornness is gonna get us all killed!
你的自大和顽固会害死所有人
You're the crazy one!
你才是这里真正的疯子
That's enough!
够了
I will not be disrespected!
不许你藐视姐的权威
I had hoped we would be colleagues,
我甚至奢望过和你共事
but you've given me no choice.
但你让我别无选择
Hold still.
别动
Hold still.
别动
Hold still.
别动
Hold...
别...
Okay, I got the meds.
好了 我拿好药了
What's the fastest way out of here?
想最快逃离这里要走那条路
There's a bus out back.
后门外面有一辆大巴车
Well great. How do we get there?
甚好 我们怎么才能到那里
You have to go through the Z Ward.
要先穿过僵尸病房♥
Of course. Okay, well come on. Let's go.
是啊 我还能指望什么捷径 我们走吧
Double time. Double time. Keep it tight.
跑步前进 保持队形
Hey, I wanna thank you for what you did for me.
我要感谢你为我做的事情
Blink if you know what I'm saying.
如果你知道我在说什么就眨眨眼
All right, I knew it. I knew it. Come on. Let's make haste.
我就知道 走吧 咱们动作快点
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表