剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
We have a situation.
我们这儿有情况
Citizen Z. Delta-Xray-Delta.
市民Z 这里是三角洲X光小队
This is Doc speaking.
我是多克
Come on, man. We need you.
拜托 伙计 我们需要你
Come in, Citizen Z.
请回复 市民Z
Nothing but your ghosts out there.
外面只有鬼影子
Wait.
等等
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
I don't hear anything.
我什么也没听到
There it is again.
又来了
This is Citizen Z from Camp Northern Light.
这里是北极光阵地的市民Z
Does anybody copy? Over.
有人收到吗 完毕
This is Citizen Z from Camp Northern Light.
这里是北极光阵地的市民Z
Does anyone copy? Over.
有人收到吗 完毕
Numbers station.
数字电台
No, I know I heard something.
不 我确定我听到了什么
Citizen Z.
市民Z
Delta-Xray-Delta.
三角洲X光小队
This is Doc speaking.
我是多克
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Sometimes the battery doesn't hold a charge.
有时电池会没电嘛
We can try again in the morning.
我们可以明早再试一次
Yeah. In the meantime, we've got everything you need.
是啊 同时 我们有你所需的一切
Best the apocalypse has to offer.
末世当中最好的了
Hope you're hungry.
希望你饿了
Well, you know if there's really nothing I can do till morning...
反正明早前我没别的事可做
Welcome to paradise.
欢迎来到天堂
We do everything ourselves.
我们什么事都自己动手
100% self-sufficient.
百分百自给自足
Made the furniture, clothes, any of the art you see.
自♥制♥家具 衣服 你看到的艺术品
Even the candles.
甚至蜡烛
Grow our own food.
自己种粮食
Rigged up sustainable power for the whole place.
为整个地方装配可持续电力
Nothing we don't have.
我们无所不有
Nothing we can't do.
我们无所不能
Don't worry. It's vegan.
别担心 是素食
Gluten free and locally sourced.
无谷蛋白 取材本地
There's no reason to stop caring about the environment.
没理由不继续关爱环境
Earth is still our home.
地球还是我们的家园
Well, I think the Zs would disagree.
你这么说 僵尸们不会同意吧
Trust me.
信我
Somewhere in their lizard brains, they know who's boss.
他们大脑中理性的部分还是知道谁是老大的
This is really good.
哇哦 真好吃啊
Tastes way better than I thought.
比我想象中要好吃多了
You know, I went to a vegan Thanksgiving once.
我以前去过一个感恩节素餐宴
And I swear that turkey tasted just like paper mâché.
那个火鸡的味道就跟混凝纸浆似的
No, but this is really good.
但这个确实很好吃
More stew?
再来点炖菜吗
More greens, Doc?
再来点青菜吗 多克
Another round, captain?
要再来一杯吗 "船长"
Sure, I'll take some more.
好啊 再来一些吧
You have a very melodious voice.
你说话的声音非常悦耳啊
Have you ever been in a band, Doc?
你以前唱过歌♥吗 多克
Well, as a matter of fact,
事实上
Of course that was way back before disco killed life as I knew it.
当然那是老早以前 "迪斯科"还没扼杀世界的时候
I always loved musicians.
我一直特别喜爱音乐
Spent a lot of time on the road. Traveling with the band.
我以前经常跟着乐队一起巡演
You have the hands of a musician.
你有一双音乐人的手
I do?
是吗
You know, I play piano. I can play for you all night long.
我会弹钢琴 我可以为你"弹"一晚上
How's that food? Can I get you anything else?
菜还合口吧 你还想来点什么
I can do that. How 'bout playing something for me, us?
我来给他拿 为我... 我们演奏一曲吧
No, really. It's all right.
不用 我来就行了
No, I can do that. What do you think about that?
不 我可以 你觉得怎么样
Do you like that idea?
这主意怎么样啊
How 'bout you play inside for me later on? Is there anything else I can get you?
不如你等下进屋为我演奏吧 你还想来点什么吗
I'll get him some more. No, I think I'm alright.
我来拿给他 不 我来就行了
No, I'm fine.
不 我可以
Let's all go inside... we can go inside and enjoy...
我们进屋吧 我们可以进屋享受一下...
Oh, no, no.
不用 不用
You're our guest of honor.
你是我们的贵宾
Perfect.
太完美了
Old fashioned.
来一杯老酒
Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
"小猫" "小猫" "小猫"
Oh, you guys have cats? I love cats.
你们养猫了吗 我很喜欢猫
I haven't seen one in years.
好几年没见过一只了
Neither have we.
我们也是
Here, kitty, kitty!
"小猫" "小猫"
Here, kitty, kitty!
"小猫" "小猫"
Now, I've heard of crazy cat ladies. But sheesh.
我听过养猫妇人的疯狂事 但这也太刷下限了吧
Come on, sparkles!
别这样 "小闪"
Let Mr. Fluffy eat.
让"毛茸茸先生"吃食
He's a naughty boy.
他很调皮
You trained them?
你驯养他们吗
That's Socks. Don't let his decrepit state fool you.
那是"老袜" 别被他年迈的样子骗了
He's a mischief maker.
他可是捣蛋鬼
And that right there, that's Rascal.
那边那个是"坏坏"
He wouldn't stop eating himself.
他不停地吃自己
And that's Mittens.
那个是"小手套"
I believe you already met him. Right, Mittens?
你已经见过了他了 对吧 "小手套"
Yeah. I can't say it was a pleasure.
见过了 当时情况不太愉快
Hey, I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Don't worry, sweetie.
没关系 宝贝
Plenty more where that came from.
这玩意多着呢
Refill?
满上吗
Now, what is this exactly?
这到底是什么
Dandelion wine.
蒲公英酒
Lots of vitaminsN
富含许多♥维♥他命
and great source of calcium.
和大量的钙
Well I'm all about being healthy.
我只在乎健康
Gotta keep those bones strong.
这可以保持骨头强壮
What is it about glitter, you just can't get rid of it?
那闪光片算怎么回事 你就是无法抗拒 是吗
Glitter's forever. Known fact.
闪闪惹人爱嘛 事实如此
I will put chaos into fourteen lines.
我将混沌注入十四行诗中
And keep him there.
困住他
And let him thence escape.
然后让他逃离
If he be lucky,
如果他幸运的话
let him twist and ape.
任他扭曲 任他模仿
His adroit designs
他灵巧的设想
will strain
将不堪承受
to nothing.
化为乌有
Wanna see my scrap book?
你想看我的剪贴簿吗
Like to keep track of things.
我喜欢记录事情
Used to be an accountant before the world went tits up.
末日前 我是名会计
Hard to break a habit, you know?
职业习惯改不了 你懂的
Well, whatever gets you through the apocalypse.
无论什么 只要能帮你度过灾变就好
My second wife was a scrapper.
我的第二任妻子也喜欢做剪贴簿
She saved everything.
她把所有东西都留下来
Nice to have all your memories in one place, forever.
把全部记忆永远保存在一个地方 感觉很好
She burned all my shit up after the divorce.
离婚后 她把我的东西全烧了
God, I loved that woman.
上帝啊 我曾爱过那个女人
Well that's a nice pattern.
这个图案不错
Thanks.
谢谢
I snatch a bit of clothing off of each of them.
我从僵尸身上取了少量的布料
Not a bad way to keep track of the Zs.
这样记录他们还算不错
My little buddy counts Z kills.
我的小伙伴会数射杀的僵尸数量
Yeah, he must be up to 5,000 by now.
现在他杀死的肯定有五千了
Actually he's the closest thing I have to a son.
其实他是我最亲的人 如儿子般
Sure hope he's okay.
希望他一切安好
Hope everybody's okay.
希望大家都安然无恙
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表