剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
one more time.
我再问一次
What is Warren's plan?
沃伦的计划是什么
She's planning to spank your ass good.
她的计划是漂亮地收拾你一顿
Find him something useful to do.
给他找点事做
Zombie moat clean-up might be a good start.
打扫僵尸围墙是个不错的开始
I've heard of wrapping barbwire around a baseball bat.
我只听说过刺钢丝绑着棒球棍
But never around a whole damn zombie.
还没见过绑着该死的僵尸
These aren't zombies.
这不是僵尸
These are humans.
这是人
And they're alive.
他们还活着
Despicable.
卑鄙
How long have they been this way?
他们这样有多久了
He's trying to speak.
他想说话
How about we shed a little light on things?
要不我们来点灯光吧
No! Don't!
不要 别
You just executed these men.
你刚刚处决了这些人
I'm sorry.
抱歉啦
But the sign did say they were guilty.
不过上面写着他们有罪
Heads up!
小心
You folks should consider doing this professionally.
你们应该考虑专门来干这行
It's time to meet the man behind the madness.
是时候面见疯狂背后的男人了
Escorpion will see you now.
蝎王可以见你们了
Hello?
喂
Hello. Who's this?
喂 请问是哪位
Murphy.
摩菲
Mr. Murphy?
摩菲先生
Hi, it's me. Citizen Z.
是我 市民Z
Operation Bite Mark.
咬痕研究所
What can I do for you, Mr. Z?
我能为你做些什么 Z先生
Yeah, I'm looking for some intel on the mission status.
我想知道任务进行得怎么样了
Operation Bite Mark has been terminated.
咬痕研究所已经不存在了
There's a new mission now.
我有新的任务
New mission?
新任务
But what about Warren and the others?
那沃伦和其他人呢
I don't even know if Warren's alive or dead.
我都不知道沃伦是死是活
And frankly, I don't care.
而且说实话我也不在乎
But,
可是
the mission? The vaccine? Doctor Merch?
任务怎么办 疫苗呢 莫奇医生呢
Doctor Merch
莫奇医生
decided the future was more than she could handle.
已经决定了要逃避未来
I'm in charge of my own mission now.
我现在有自己的事情要做
And I don't need any help from you.
而且用不着你管
Don't call again!
别打电♥话♥来了
Wait!
等等
See you around the Apocalypse, kid.
世界末日见 孩子
That went well.
谈得不错啊
You seek Escorpion?
你们要见蝎王吗
I hear you have a proposition for me?
听说你们有个提议要和我说
Sorry.
对不起
I didn't expect to find you here.
没想到会在这里见到你
Have we met?
我们以前见过吗
Yes.
对
We've met.
我们见过
Been a while.
很久以前
I think you must be mistaken.
你一定是搞错了
I would've remembered you.
见过的话我会记得
And who are you?
你是谁
Alvarez. Hector Alvarez.
阿瓦雷兹 赫克特·阿瓦雷兹
I know you.
我认识你
You're one of those men
你和其他那些人
who think they're better than me.
觉得你们比我强
Better than the Red Hand.
比红手党强
They want the peace and security that I bring,
那些人想要我给他们带来安全与和平
but hey denounce my methods as cruel.
但又嫌我的手段太残忍♥
The work of a madman.
嫌我太疯狂
But right now, what the world needs is a madman.
可现在的世道就需要疯子
Don't you agree?
你说呢
Are you sure you don't remember who I am?
你真的不记得我是谁吗
Why? Should I?
怎么 我应该记得吗
Got one just like it.
我也有这么个纹身
And who are you?
你又是谁
Captain Sun Mei.
孙美船长
This yours?
这是你的吗
Useless.
毫无用处
Take these two away.
把他们带走
Lock them up.
锁起来
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Like you,
和你一样
I too am on a mission to save humanity.
我也参与了拯救人类的行动
With the help of you and your men, we can make a vaccine
有你和你手下的帮助 我们可以研制出
against the zombie virus.
对抗僵尸病毒的疫苗
I have my mission.
我有自己的任务
You should help me.
你应该帮助我
You know,
你知道吗
we were once on a mission together. You and I.
你和我曾经共同执行过一个任务
Tell me more about this mission we were on.
告诉我是什么任务
Let me show you something.
我给你看一些东西
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just a reminder.
只是给你提个醒
Careful.
小心一点
Always.
向来如此
You were hurt.
你受过伤
Badly wounded.
严重的枪伤
Dying.
命不久矣
Go on.
继续说
I was hurt too.
我也受了伤
And you helped me.
是你帮助了我
And then...
然后那时候
I...
我...
Javier?
哈维尔
Escorpion.
是蝎王
Guards!
守卫
Get her out of my sight.
把她带走
Why didn't you tell me that your boss knew Escorpion?
你为什么不告诉我你的老板认识蝎王
Same reason you didn't tell us you were a spy.
你也没告诉我你是一名间谍
Fair enough.
有道理
What's gonna happen to us?
你们要把我们怎么样
Now that I do not know. Escorpion can be unpredictable.
我不知道 蝎王可是难以捉摸的
Hey! Careful there, Amigo. No need to be unfriendly.
注意点 朋友 没必要这么不友善
Not only is it bad manners,
不仅因为这么做不礼貌
but it might wind up getting you killed.
更有可能因此引来杀身之祸
Hey, look at me.
瞧我真是
A terrible host.
招待不周
I'm gonna get you some food and some water.
我给你们拿点食物和水
Eventually.
等最后地
So I call this
我管这个叫
the honeymoon suite.
蜜月套房♥
You're safe, honey.
亲爱的你很安全
For now.
暂时安全
Smile.
笑一个
You okay?
你还好吗
What happened?
发生了什么
He won't help.
他不帮忙
He still thinks he's you.
他仍然认为他是你
It's my fault why he's so insane.
他疯成这样都怨我
After what I did to him.
毕竟我折磨了他
What I did to his family.
伤害了他的家人
What now?
现在怎么办
Either I get him to snap out of it
要么我想办法让他清醒清醒
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表