剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
You can't be in here.
这里闲人免进
You.
是你
Stop!
站住
Murphy loves you.
摩菲很爱你
All right, Murphy.
好了 摩菲
I got something for you.
我有东西给你
We could stop.
我们可以停下来了
We've lost the Zs.
已经甩掉僵尸了
You look good for a hallucination.
作为幻觉你真得很美
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Thomas!
托马斯
Murphy. I have to go.
是摩菲 我得走了
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Murphy!
摩菲
Murphy!
摩菲
Come on! Let's rock and roll!
来吧 跟着哥一起摇摆
Come on!
来吧
Knock, knock.
打扰一下
Warren.
沃伦
You might want to take a look.
你过来看一下
Your lost boys are bleeding out.
你迷失的孩子们正在浴血奋战
They knew what they were in for.
他们知道此番必定一去不回
Besides, they served their purpose.
而且 他们杀意已决
I'm here alone with you.
我一个人来对付你
Ooh, that's cold.
真是冷酷
You really are turning into
你真的变成了一个
an "Ends justify the means" kinda of gal, aren't you?
"为了胜利不择手段"的姑娘吗
I have a mission.
我有一项任务
Get a new catch phrase, will you?
换一句口头禅吧 行吗
It's over, Warren.
已经结束了 沃伦
Look around.
看看四周
We did it. We saved the world.
我们做到了 我们拯救了世界
Well, okay, I did most of it. But hey,
好吧 大部分活儿都是我♥干♥的
what did you think saving the world was gonna look like anyway
但是你觉得拯救世界能是什么样子呢
Saving the world, are you?
你真的在拯救世界吗
You're really taking this "Zombie Messiah" shit to heart,
你真的认真考虑"僵尸救世主"这个名字了
Yeah, well turns out "King of the Zombies" didn't quite fit.
看来"僵尸之王"不是很合适
And Savior, it's a little grand, perhaps.
救世主也许有一点冠冕堂皇
But hey, you know what?
但是 你知道吗
I am saving people.
我一直在救人
I'm transforming their lives.
我在改造他们的生命
Giving them peace.
给予他们平静
And isn't that the very definition of a Savior? Huh?
这难道不就是救世主的定义吗
Let's be clear. Savior or Satan, you're gonna give me
我们说清楚 无论你是救世主还是撒旦
all of the freaky Murphy blood my doctor needs.
你都要把我的医生所需要的你的血给我
Why are you taking this so personally?
你为什么总这么针对我
You completed Operation Bite Mark. Mission accomplished.
你在咬痕研究所的任务已经完成了
Sure, saving humanity was a fool's errand.
当然了 拯救人类是徒劳的
But that's not your fault.
但是这不怨你
There's still a lot of survivors out there that need our help.
仍然还有很多幸存者需要我们的帮助
And now who has the messiah complex?
现在是谁有救世主情节了
And you're right.
你是对的
There are survivors out there.
外面还有很多幸存者
And they arrive on my doorstep everyday by the dozens.
他们每天都拜倒在我的门前
Begging me to release them from fear.
祈求我把他们从痛苦中解脱出来
What on earth could you offer them that I can't?
你能给他们什么是我给不了的
Their humanity.
他们的人性
Their humanity? Please.
他们的人性 算了吧
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
A nice little juicy bite mark right on your cheek
你的脸蛋需要一个漂亮的小咬痕
to help you see things more clearly.
帮助你看清一切
Oh. What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
你要干什么 打死我吗
I thought you needed me alive, Warren?
沃伦 我以为你想让我活下去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
10K, I can help you.
一万 我能帮助你
I can help all of these people.
我能帮助这里所有的人
They don't need help. They need Murphy.
他们不需要帮助 需要摩菲
The booster shot Warren gave you wasn't a full dose,
沃伦给你的加强疫苗剂量不足
but I think it's working.
但是我认为值得一试
My head is so foggy.
我脑子太混乱了
I'm so close, 10K.
成功就在眼前 一万
But I need Dr. Merch's research.
但是我需要莫奇医生的研究成果
I need to test the blend vaccine. Will you help me?
我需要测试混合疫苗 你愿意帮我吗
10k?
一万
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Who are they?
他们是谁
Don't worry. They're not real.
不要慌张 她们是幻象
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Whenever I'm in a bad spot,
每当我神志不清的时候
a vision of you comes and tries to save me.
都会产生你试图拯救我的幻象
Really?
真的吗
That's sweet. But we really don't have time for this.
好感人 但我们没时间黏糊了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Murphy wouldn't want you to have any of this.
摩菲一点东西都不想让你拿走
I need your help.
你得帮我
I can't.
帮不了
10k.
一万
Let her help you.
让她帮你吧
I'd like to. But you're just a dream.
我也想 但你只是幻觉
I'm not a dream.
我不是幻觉
I'm real.
我是真的
I'll prove it to you.
我证明给你看
You are real.
你是真的
I told you.
当然啦
Is that really you in there?
你真的还在吗
It's really me in there.
我还是那个我
Hey, kid.
小子
The safe. Murphy keeps all the blend vaccines
保险箱 摩菲把所有的混种疫苗
and his tests in that safe.
和他的实验数据都存在那个保险箱里了
Try password.
试试"密♥码♥"
Murphy's password is password?
摩菲的密♥码♥就是"密♥码♥"这俩字么
It's Murphy.
摩菲就这样
Thanks, Murphy.
多谢了 摩菲
Put that down.
放下
Or I'll mercy you where you stand.
否则我当场仁慈了你
That's what I thought.
我就知道
Where did you get that?
你从哪里弄到的
Does it matter?
有关系吗
Are you creating disciples or your own endless food supply?
你创造的究竟是追随者 还是吃不完的食物
You don't understand.
你不明白
If I did, I'd kill myself.
我要是明白了 我宁可去死
Your old life is over. Your new life has just begun.
过去的你已经死了 新的人生开始了
You are reborn in this very moment because I decided
从此刻起你重新做人 因为我决定
not to kill your ass.
不立马宰了你
Murphy, Murphy, are you okay?
摩菲 摩菲 你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm okay, honey.
我没事 亲爱的
I'm just having a chat with an old friend.
我只是在和一个老朋友聊聊天
Who's the monster now, Warren?
现在谁才是怪物 沃伦
You go see your daddy, okay?
去找你的爸爸好吗
What's the matter, Warren?
怎么了 沃伦
Reality setting in?
看清现实了吗
It's a new look on you.
这表情倒是新鲜
Resignation?
是认输吗
I don't think I've ever seen it before.
我以前可从没见过你这表情
Oddly enough, it doesn't suit you.
奇怪的是 跟你一点都不搭
Circle the city. I see smoke over there.
绕城一圈 我看见那边有烟
Get me closer.
飞近一点
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表