剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Red.
红
That's not a name. That's a color.
那不叫名字 那叫颜色
You asked me my name. That's my name.
你自己问的我 我就叫这个
Doc says red is an unlucky color.
多克说过红色不吉利
He says if you see some dude in a red shirt
他说要是看见有人穿红衬衫
that he's a dead man.
那人八成要完蛋
Well your friend's wrong.
看来你朋友说得不对
Still alive, aren't I?
我这不是活得好好的
Besides, I don't wear red for the zombies.
而且我也不是因为僵尸才穿红色
I wear red to scare off men.
我是为了吓跑男人
Nothing says, "I'll kill you in a heartbeat"
想让人觉得"老娘杀人不眨眼"
like the color red.
一身红最合适不过了
How's the working?
效果怎么样
Hey, kid. Say goodbye to the Old One. Time to go.
孩子 跟它告别吧 该走了
We're gonna get some food. You can come with us.
我们去找些吃的 你可以跟着我们
Just don't try anything.
记着别乱来
Or you'll be wearing red too.
小心丢了小命
That's it, my little snickerdoodle.
是的 小傻瓜
Off to dreamland.
进入梦乡吧
Yeah. Leave the nasty apocalypse behind.
是啊 忘了这糟心的末世
You say something?
你说什么了吗
Not you.
不是你
Yes.
好的
Keep an eye on the poop factory.
看着点这个小造粪孩
Mercy.
仁慈
Hear me.
听我的
Help us. Help us.
帮帮我们 帮帮我们
Mercy.
仁慈
There you are.
你在这儿啊
We were worried sick.
我们担心死了
When we popped the trunk and you weren't there,
当我们打开后备箱时没看到你
we thought maybe the zombie had eaten you.
还以为僵尸把你吃了呢
Glad to see you're a okay.
看到你没事太好了
Unfortunately, one of your guards misunderstood our intentions
不幸的是 你们的守卫误会了我们的来意
when we came back to check on the boy's welfare.
我们回来是为了确认那孩子没事
So we had to show him mercy.
所以我们不得不对他"施以仁慈"
How 'bout we avoid any other misunderstandings
不如你们把博士交给我
by you turning over the doctor to me.
省去其他误会怎么样
Now.
现在
You said we had 24 hours.
你说过给我们24小时
I know.
我知道
I lied.
我骗你们的
Tell the doctor to present himself right now.
告诉博士现在就出来
Or bad shit is gonna happen.
不然会有坏事发生
It's time for you to step up!
轮到你们做决定了
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I'm Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I'm Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I'm Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I am Doctor Teller.
我是特勒博士
I see the doctor has made some new friends.
看来博士新交了几位朋友
Spartacus is one of my favorite movies.
《斯巴达克斯》是我最爱的电影之一
You all remember how it turns out?
你们还记得结局吧
Spartacus and all of his clones
斯巴达克斯和他的兄弟们
are crucified.
被大头朝下
Upside down.
钉死在十字架上
Got to admit, the Romans did have style.
不得不承认 罗马人确实有一套
Why don't you let these people be?
你为什么不放过他们
And you are?
请问你是
Doctor Teller.
特勒博士
All right.
好吧
If that's how you want to play this,
如果你们想这么玩
I'll give you a little more time
我就多给你们点时间
to think through the consequences of cooperating.
考虑一下合作的事
I'll return at the originally scheduled time.
我会按原定时间回到这里
Have the real Doctor Teller waiting.
让真正的特勒博士在这等着
Or I will find him through process of elimination.
否则我会用排除法把他找出来
Don't be a hero.
别逞英雄
Don't come back.
别回来
Come on, Lucy. That's it.
求你了 露西 够了
Come on. No more splainin' to do.
求你了 别折磨人了
Go to sleep, honey.
睡觉吧 亲爱的
Finally.
终于睡了
Keep an eye on Lucy.
看着点露西
Feed her if she gets hungry.
如果她饿了就喂她
Feed her.
喂她
Be careful out there.
小心点
Yeah. We'll be careful.
好的 我们会小心的
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Who the hell are you supposed to be?
你又打算变成啥
5k?
"五千"吗
We should get moving.
我们得走了
What did he use to black his hair?
他都用什么把头发弄黑的
You don't want to know.
你不会想知道的
So this is the only road in and out of here?
所以这是从这出去的唯一出路吗
The only entrances are the main entrance here
唯一的入口就是这个大门
and the emergency exit you came in through.
以及你们进来时走的紧急出口
How secure is your perimeter?
周围有多安全
Chain link and barbwire mostly.
主要是链条和倒钩铁丝
It keeps the Zs out. But I'm not too sure about humans.
能把僵尸挡在外面 但不确定能拦住人
We can scavenge the sheet metal off the shelters
我们可以把避难所上的金属板卸下来
and build a more defensible barricade.
然后造一个更坚实的路障
Still time to make a run for it.
还有时间改造
They'd only catch us out in the open.
他们只有攻进来才能抓到我们
At this point we stay and fight. Use home court advantage.
现在我们待在里面反击 利用主场优势
Thank you.
谢谢
We wouldn't stand a chance without you.
没有你们 我们不会有一线生机
Yeah, well don't thank us yet.
现在还别感谢我们
There's at least four men that we've seen.
我们见到了至少四个壮汉
They're heavily armed.
他们全副武装
Yeah. That's what I don't understand.
对 就是这点让我不解
Why haven't they just come in, taken you hostage,
他们为什么不直接闯进来 抓你们当人♥质♥
killed you one by one?
再一个个杀了你们呢
He said the people he worked for wanted to show mercy.
他说上头希望施以仁慈
He's got a funny way of showing it.
这方式还真搞笑
And who are these people he works for?
这些人究竟为谁卖♥♥命
Nobody knows.
没人知道
What do they want with you?
他们想从你这得到什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Really?
真的吗
Really. I don't know. We were a small pharma lab.
我真不知道 我们曾有个药学实验室
A startup developing new pain drugs.
才刚起步 研究新型疼痛药
Unless you're interested in the healing power of mold,
除非你对霉的治愈作用感兴趣
it was pretty boring stuff.
不然还是很枯燥的
We hadn't even brought our first product to market
实验室出事时
when the lab was overrun.
我们的第一件产品还未面市
Okay. Seems like fortifying the lab is the best bet.
好的 看来在实验室设防是最好的办法
That won't work.
那行不通
The lab is contaminated. It's a no-go zone.
实验室被污染了 人员禁止入内
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Let's see what you got in the way of manpower.
好 那我们看看你们有多少人手
I know they aren't much to look at.
我知道人数不是很够看
Show of hands.
明天想活命的
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表