剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Wow, that looks amazing.
看起来很美味哦
I'm starved after all that exercise.
我做完那些运动之后好饿
God damn fuel line.
去他妈的燃油管线
Poorly engineered hunk of junk.
简直就是设计糟糕的一团垃圾
Then the damn carburetor.
还有该死的汽化器
So, I saw you working on that seaplane.
我看到你在修那架水上飞机
Yeah. Lost a half a tank of fuel.
是的 漏了油箱一半的油
Oh shit. I'm sorry.
我的天 抱歉
Yeah, only fuel for a one way trip.
只够单程的旅行
Nowhere to go anyway.
哪都别想去了
What's this?
这是什么
Dinner.
晚饭
You need your strength.
你需要充足的力量
Yeah, but aren't you all eating?
我知道 但不是所有人都吃吗
We've taught ourselves to live on less.
我们已经学会了用更少的资源生存
No, no, that's not right.
不 这是不对的
I can't eat all this while you guys have nothing. No, no.
我不能让你们看着我吃
Here. Nana, have some fish. Here you go
来 娜娜 吃一点鱼
Really. It's okay.
真的没关系的
No. Not okay.
不 这不行
I made it for you.
我是为你做的
You guys are starving.
你们都很饿
How much food do you have left?
你还有多少食物
That's it?
就这些吗
That's a few months at best, without me.
没有我也就最多只够几个月的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be sorry.
没什么对不起的
I'm pretty sure the Apocalypse is not your fault.
这个世界末日不是你造成的
I know where there's more food.
我知道一个有更多食物的地方
Mrs. Macgillicuddy! What are you doing?
麦吉利卡迪太太 你在干嘛
Why are we stopping?
我们怎么停下来了
This will just take two seconds.
只要一会就好
Getting killed takes one second!
送死只要一秒钟
Well I can't just leave her like that! She's a librarian!
我不能任由她这样 她是个图书管♥理♥员♥
What?
什么
Uh, zombies!
一大♥波♥僵尸
Does anyone else wonder why all these Zs don't give a damn
你们好奇为什么僵尸们都不正眼瞧我们
about us? They only want the postman there?
却只追着那个邮差吗
I had the same thought.
我也这么觉得
They focus on him to the exclusion of all other stimuli.
除了他没有什么能引起他们的兴趣了
Yeah. What she said.
对 就是这个理
It's because he feeds them.
因为他会给他们喂食
They just want his bag of chum.
他们只想要他那袋肉
It's not the food they're after.
他们要的不是食物
It's him. It's something about him.
是他 关键在他身上
I'll meet you back at the post office!
我在后面邮局和你们碰头
I think we need to take a closer look at Mr. Mailman.
我想我们得好好观察下邮差先生了
Wait just a minute.
等会
I remember this.
我记得这里
The Museum of Progress. Expo 74. Wait till you see.
发展博物馆 74届世博 等着看吧
There's all kinds of cool futuristic stuff that we can use
各种酷炫的未来高级货我们都可以用到
What happened here?
这么遭遇了什么
Looters.
掠夺者
Well that's progress for you.
你有进步啊
Promising.
美好的未来
Looters really stripped this place clean.
掠夺者真的把这里一扫而空
They use every part of the buffalo. But hey,
他们是一点都不放过 但是
it saves us having to clear out the old future
这样也省得我们去清扫出旧东西
to make room for the future.
好为未来腾空间
Dead body here and there.
虽然到处是尸体
But otherwise, not bad.
但也不赖
Place has good bones.
这地方骨架不错
Plenty of room to expand.
还有拓展空间
Dr. Merch,
莫奇医生
this could be your lab.
这可以做你的实验室
And this someday soon
不久的将来 这里
will be Lucy's room.
会是露西的房♥间
Lucy?
露西
She's alive?
她还活着吗
No, I fed her to the Zs on a cracker.
死了 我把她带去喂僵尸了
Of course she's alive.
她当然还活着
I did what I had to do at the time
我当时做了自己该做的
because I couldn't trust certain people.
因为我无法信任某些人
Things are different now.
但现在情况不同了
We're putting down roots.
我们要开始扎根了
A girl should grow up with a father.
女孩子应该在爸爸的陪伴下成长
Look at those windows.
看看这些窗户
This definitely reads inner sanctum.
这里绝对是个神秘圣地
Love the sound of a waterfall.
爱死瀑布的声音了
Maybe I'll even sleep at night.
我晚上或许能安然入睡了
Endless fresh water.
川流不息的活水
We can grow our own crops.
我们可以种庄稼
Even generate power again someday.
在将来甚至可以重新发电
The building's defensible.
这建筑的防御力很好
See my whole world from here.
从这可以看到我的整个世界
And this?
这里呢
This shall be my throne room.
这里应该作为我的正殿
We're home.
这里就是我们的家了
Did he just say throne room?
他刚是说了正殿吗
So. This is an Ender, huh?
所以他是个终结者呗
Sure he's human?
确定他还是人吗
Barely.
算是吧
What are you gonna do to him?
你要怎么处置他
Shoot him.
杀了他
You crazy? No.
疯了吗 不干
I asked nicely.
我可是好声好气地说的
Shoot him.
杀了他
You're not the boss of me.
你不是我老大
Sure about that?
确定吗
More sure than anything in my life.
这是我人生中最确定的一件事
Shoot him. No.
杀了他 不要
Shoot him. No.
杀了他 不要
Shoot him. No.
杀了他 不要
Shoot him. No.
杀了他 不要
Silly boy.
傻孩子
Kids.
小孩子
Shouldn't play with guns.
不能玩枪哦
Even ones that aren't
即使是没有
loaded.
上弹的
Somebody clean that up.
来个人把这里处理干净
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
That would be a big mistake.
这么做你会后悔的
You open up your home to people, and this is what you get.
为别人敞开自家大门 结局就是这样
Don't worry. You'll get your gun back.
别担心 枪会还给你的
Maybe.
也许吧
We just wanna ask you a few questions.
我们只想问你几个问题
Why are these undead attracted to you?
为什么这些僵尸如此着迷于你
I told you.
我说了
After being friends for so many years,
当了这么多年的朋友
somewhere deep down they still know who I am. They love me.
他们内心深处还是认得我的 他们爱我
Zombies love one thing. Brains.
僵尸只喜欢脑子
Trust me, brother. They are not your friends.
信我吧大兄弟 他们可不是你的朋友
Check him for bites.
看他有没有被咬
No bites.
没有咬痕
Or signs of infection.
也没有被感染的痕迹
You ever met someone named Murphy?
你遇见过一个叫摩菲的人吗
Who?
谁
Blue guy. Yea tall.
蓝皮男 这么高
Ever been clawed by a zombie? Exchange bodily fluids?
有被僵尸抓伤过吗 或者交换过体液
No, of course not. I'd be a zombie.
没 当然没有 那样我不就变僵尸了吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表