剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
you didn't see the horde of spider zombies?
你没有看到一群蜘蛛僵尸吗
Spider zombies?
蜘蛛僵尸
Damn. No.
该死 没有
They were covered in black widows, man.
他们身上都是黑寡妇蜘蛛 老兄
Black widow spiders crawling with them.
黑寡妇蜘蛛在他们身上徐徐爬行
Okay, so what happened to you?
你发生了什么事
Well, have you ever seen the movie,
你有没有看过一部影片
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest?
《飞越疯人院》
Add zombies, a black Elvis, and mix well.
再加上僵尸 黑人版的猫王这些混合元素
It's a long story. But the best part is
说来话长 但最棒的地方在于
I found 10K.
我找到了一万
What?
什么
10k!
一万
Shit.
该死
These paint swatches are all great.
这些漆样都很不错
Thank you for doing this.
谢谢你
I want it to be just perfect.
我不过是想让它完美一些
Of course.
当然
How old is your daughter?
你女儿几岁了
Let's see, she would be about
我算算 她现在应该有...
one now.
一岁了吧
Just about to walk.
马上就会走路了
Really?
真的吗
You'll still need a crib.
你还是需要一个婴儿床
I'm sure there's one out there somewhere.
外面哪里肯定有一张吧
Maybe some of the other ladies and I will
也许我和这里的其他女士
put together a baby shower for you.
可以帮你搞个迎婴派对
That would be amazing.
那就太棒了
It's the least we can do.
只是一点小心意而已
You and Will have been so helpful.
你和威尔一直出了不少力
We would do anything for you.
我们愿为你赴汤蹈火
Let's go with the lavender.
就选淡紫色吧
Right?
好吧
Lavender?
淡紫色好吗
There's nothing to fear.
没什么可害怕的
I don't fear you. I hate you.
我不怕你 我恨你
What you did to Cassandra was worse than death.
像卡桑德拉那样 真是生不如死
Just let it happen, kid.
没关系 孩子
You won't be afraid anymore.
之后你将无所畏惧
No! Please, Murphy! No!
不要 摩菲 求你了
10k?
一万
10k?
一万
Let me out.
让我出去
Let me out!
让我出去
You're not looking too good, kid.
你状况不太好啊 小子
Yeah, I don't feel so good.
我感觉很难受
What the hell did you give him?
你给他吃了什么药
What... Hey, hey, hey. 10K, it's okay. He's with us now.
搞什... 一万 没事 他现在跟我们一伙儿了
She's right.
她说得对
You don't have to worry about me no more.
你不用再怕我了
I'm with you now, bro.
我现在跟你们一伙儿 小兄弟
You okay?
你没事吧
Look at you. You got chest hairs.
瞧瞧啊 都长出胸毛了啊
Good to see you, conscious.
见到你恢复意识真好啊
All right, we got a lot of catching up to do.
好了 我们有的聊了
But first, you told Doc that Murphy's in Spokane?
但首先 你跟多克说摩菲在斯波坎吗
Yeah.
是的
He's different.
他变了
He's smarter. Crazier.
现在更聪明 更疯狂了
He's got some kinda big plan, and he's not alone.
他蓄谋着一件大事 有人跟他一起
He bites people, controls them.
他咬人 精神控制被咬的人
It's weird.
太诡异了
How?
此话怎样
Well, everybody likes him.
大家都喜欢他
That's f'ed up.
那也太操蛋了
Drink this, kid. You look dehydrated.
喝点水吧 小子 你看起来脱水了
Is Doctor Merch still alive?
莫奇医生还活着吗
It's okay.
没事
Murphy bit her. Twice.
摩菲咬了她两次
Son of a bitch.
这个混♥蛋♥
So with these bites, he controls her?
所以被咬了 她就被他控制了吗
Yeah.
是的
Doctor Merch is making him a blend vaccine
莫奇医生正在帮他制♥造♥混种疫苗
so he can control people without biting them.
所以不用咬人也能控制人们了
You sure we need this guy alive?
你确定这家伙必须得活着吗
You can't kill him.
你不能杀了他
Let's go.
我们走
Running out of gas.
没有汽油了
Back on foot.
那就步行吧
Are we friends with Escorpion now?
我们现在跟蝎王是朋友了吗
Dude went full Apocalypse, man.
这家伙搞末日觉醒那一套了
Had one of them come to Jesus moments. Goes by Hector now.
放下屠刀 皈依上帝 现在改名叫赫克托了
What about Vasquez?
瓦斯克斯呢
Uh, man, haven't seen him since California.
加利福尼亚之后就没见过他了
Probably ran himself into a horde of Zs.
可能撞上一群僵尸
Suicide by zombie.
在僵尸手下自杀了
Who's she?
她是谁
when you and Murphy were on the boat,
你和摩菲在船上的时候
some Asian folks paid us a visit...
有几个亚洲人会了会我们...
I don't think we should keep that guy alive
如果他在配药方
if he's making formulas.
我们就不能留他了
Red Hands, all right.
是红手党干的
These guys are starting to take all the fun
这群家伙开始要把
out of the Apocalypse.
末世的欢乐全都剥夺走了
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.
就在你觉得事情不可能再糟的时候
I didn't think it was possible to terrorize people
我觉得在这种环境下
in this environment.
吓到别人也不太可能
Hey, guys!
伙计们
Look at this.
看这个
Watch your step. Lots of sharp edges.
当心脚下 有很多锋利的边缘
This is so cool. I feel like a Bond girl.
这太酷了 我觉得自己像个邦女郎
Your nana okay to keep up?
你奶奶还能继续走吗
You kidding?
开玩笑吗
What do you do for power? Diesel or portable reactor?
你用什么供能 柴油还是便捷式反应器
Diesel.
柴油
But I haven't been able to get it restarted since the nukes.
但核爆之后我就没法重新启动了
We also have solar arrays, but they took a hit too.
我们还有太阳能电池阵 但也被炸了
With some help, I might be able to get them restarted.
若有外界助力 我可能可以让它们重启
So why'd you leave?
那你为什么离开
Well I was here by myself.
我当时一个人在这里
All the repairs were a two-man job.
所有的修复工作都需要两个人
So after the last of my batteries ran out,
所以最后一批电池用完后
I had a choice.
我就要做出选择了
I could either go out and find some help
要么出去寻求帮助
or stay here and die alone.
要么呆在这里孤独等死
Guess it was a good thing I found you.
那我找到你应该是件好事咯
I guess so.
我想是吧
Me and Uncle will help you get this sucker fired up.
我和叔叔会帮你把这破东西重启
Get you back on the air.
让你重新做广播
Your satellites are still in orbit, right?
你的卫星还在轨道上吧
That reminds me of a joke.
这让我想起一个笑话
Uncle. Don't start.
叔叔 别说了
These two satellites decided to get married.
有两颗卫星决定要结婚
Best joke I've heard in a long time.
这么久以来我听过最好笑的笑话
Don't encourage him.
别让他飘飘然了
Come on.
别这样
Come take a look at this.
来看下这个
The master electrical panels for the entire base.
这是整个基地的主配电板
All of the fuses were fried during the blast.
爆♥炸♥的时候所有的保险丝都烧坏了
Even if we could get the batteries recharged somehow,
即使我们可以给电池重新充电
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表