剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
I finally triangulated Murphy's signal.
我终于和摩菲的信♥号♥♥连成了三角网络
He was transmitting from Spokane.
他在斯波坎市发射信♥号♥♥
I need to know that you're willing to kill for me.
我需要知道你会愿意为我而杀戮
Lucy!
露西
Who killed all these Zs?
这些僵尸都是谁杀的
Spokane is definitely powered up.
斯波坎市一定是供上电了
Not the whole grid, but whole blocks of downtown.
并非整个电网 但也覆盖到了中心地带的所有街区
It's got to be Murphy.
一定是摩菲所为
He's not hiding in Spokane. He's setting up shop.
他正躲在斯波坎市 他在让整个城市重现生机
He's making a home for Lucy. Any update on the coordinates?
他在为露西建立一个家 强人和露西那边有动静吗
No change regarding the package.
目前还无变化
Far as I can tell, they're still heading for the coast.
就我所知 他们依旧在朝海岸线进发
What does Zona want with a little girl?
若娜要一个小女孩儿有何用
Lucy's not just a little girl.
露西不只是个小女孩儿
She might have inherited Murphy's immunity.
她有可能继承了摩菲的免疫力
What about Operation Bite Mark? Any sign of the team?
咬痕研究所呢 有他们的消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
But I have traffic cams.
但我这边能看到交通摄像头
Security cameras.
保全摄像头
The post office surveillance cameras.
邮局的监控摄像头
ATM cameras.
ATM机的摄像头
And a Russian satellite.
还有一颗俄♥罗♥斯♥卫星的视野
If Operation Bite Mark makes it to Spokane, I'll see them.
如果咬痕研究所到了斯波坎市 我会看到他们
What is it?
怎么了
Hey, man! Can you at least warn me before you do that?
老爷子 你摇晃前不能先透个话吗
Simon? Are you all right, Simon?
西蒙 你还好吗 西蒙
Flight is a miracle, not a science.
飞行是种神奇的现象 不能用科学解释
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗
Yeah, everything's fine.
是的 一切都还好
Keep an eye out for Warren, all right? Over.
留意一下沃伦好吗 完毕
Everything's fine, right?
一切的确很好 是吧
Maybe we're carrying too much weight.
也许我们的负载重了些
You think you're funny, but you're not.
你以为你很幽默是吧 其实并没有
Look at those poor people.
快瞧瞧那些可怜的人吧
Mind-controlled by a half-zombie sociopath.
被一个半人半僵尸的反♥社♥会♥分子所精神控制
No better than zombies themselves.
也不比僵尸的命运好到哪儿去
Being safe or being afraid is an easy choice for most.
对大多数人而言 选择生存还是恐惧是道简单的选择题
A person without fear ceases to be a human being.
一个人若没了恐惧 那也无法称之为人了
Fight or flight, man,
直面还是逃避的过程
it's what propelled us out of the primordial ooze.
让我们突破了万物起源的浆液形成了如今的自己
Murphy.
摩菲
Extracting his blue ass isn't gonna be easy.
想揪出他这个蓝混♥蛋♥不是件容易的事情
Guard tower.
守卫塔
Zombie moat.
僵尸城墙
Electric fencing.
电网
And security at the corners.
还有角落里的守军
They've got the numbers.
他们有人数上的优势
What about the blends?
那些混种怎么办
How do you plan to limit collateral damage?
你计划如何降低对他们造成的附加伤害
It's the Apocalypse, honey.
宝贝 这可是末世
Whole world is collateral damage.
整个世界到处都是附加伤害
We can't just kill them.
我们不能就那样杀了他们
Those blends, they made their choice.
那些混种 他们做出了自己的选择
They chose safety over freedom.
他们选择了安危而放弃了自♥由♥
But their safety
然而他们的安危
can cost the rest of humanity its one chance to survive.
是建立在践踏其他人唯一的生存机会之上
I can't let that happen.
我不能让这种事发生
I've come too far.
我已经走远了
And I've killed too many zombies and humans
我已手刃无数的僵尸和人类
to give up now.
现已无法回头
Get in the truck!
都到卡车上去
The facial recognition software.
脸部识别软件
Lieutenant Roberta Warren.
罗伯塔·沃伦中尉
Citizen Z, this is Kaya in the sky-a. Over.
市民Z 这里是卡娅播报时刻 完毕
Copy you, Kaya. Come back.
收到 卡娅 请回复
Operation Bite Mark has landed.
咬痕研究所到那里了
Oh, great news.
太好了
Have you established contact?
你跟他们取得联♥系♥了吗
Negative. Confirmed Warren sighting.
没有 但确认看到沃伦
Moving vehicle with a dozen unknowns.
开着车 还有十几个不明身份的人
They look like rough customers.
他们看起来不好惹
Maybe she picked up some reinforcements.
或许她获得了增援
Must be part of the mission.
肯定是任务内容
What about... No.
其他... 没有
Addy isn't with them. Neither is Doc.
艾迪没和他们一起 多克也没
Can you get the message to Warren?
你能给沃伦传递消息吗
I'll think of something.
我会想办法
All right, keep trying.
好 不断尝试
We've run into a really strong headwind.
我们遇上强逆风
But don't worry.
但别担心
Over.
完毕
Copy you. Over.
收到 完毕
All right, I'm wanna upset their world order.
好了 我要颠覆他们的世界秩序
Have them second guessing Murphy.
让他们对摩菲产生质疑
I'll send them a message.
我会警告他们
They'll be sleeping with one eye open
他们余下的短短人生
for the rest of their short little lives.
睡觉都得睁着一只眼
I need you and your men to kill the power from the dam.
我需要你和你的人去毁掉水坝电力
Sweetheart, if you need something broken,
甜心 如果你想破坏什么
we're gonna break it. We are professionals.
我们就去破坏 我们专业破坏
So this is the canal.
这是运河
This is the perimeter.
这是防线
This is the zombie moat.
这是僵尸城墙
This is the front gate.
这是前门
I want all of the attention right here.
我需要所有注意力都集中这里
A grisly distraction, perhaps?
那就来个恐怖干扰吧
What am I gonna do with you?
我要拿你怎么办呢
What are you?
你现在算什么
Cuz you're not the boy I once knew.
反正不是我曾认识的那个男孩了
I can smell the difference in your blood.
我能闻到你血液里的不同
I can see the Murphy in your eyes.
我能看到你眼中摩菲的影子
What'd you do? Run home and tell your savior
你要做什么 跑回去告诉你的救世主
I'm coming?
我来了吗
He already knew.
他已经知道了
Did he send you to kill me?
他派你来杀我吗
Did he send you to kill me?!
他派你来杀我吗
Warren! What?!
沃伦 干嘛
I'm just trying to knock a little humanity into him!
我只是想打出他的人性
Ask him where the lab is.
问他实验室在哪儿
He may know about Dr. Merch's work.
他可能知道莫奇医生的研究
The boosters. The vaccines.
那些增强剂 疫苗
Do you want to talk to the doctor?
你想跟医生谈谈吗
No?
不想吗
No.
他不想
This is for your own good.
这是为你好
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
看着我
Nobody here to help you. Except me.
没人来帮你 只有我
What's this?
这是什么
I wanna hear it.
念给我听
Find Warren.
找到沃伦
Bring her to me. If she won't come, kill her.
带她来见我 如果她不来 杀了她
Well okay then.
那好吧
Why'd you let me beat your ass,
你早把这张纸给我不就好了
when all you had to do was give me the note?
为什么非要我揍你呢
I don't want to hurt you,
我不想伤害你
but you're not leaving me any choice.
但你让我别无选择
Give him a booster shot of the original vaccine.
给他注射原始疫苗增强剂
That's a bad idea.
这不是个好主意
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表