剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'll shred it. I swear.
我发誓我会撕碎它的
Why you got to be this way?
为什么你一定要这样
I hate it when they put up a fight.
我讨厌他们奋起反抗的样子
Pain is a beautiful thing.
痛苦是美好的
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Bedazzle, bedazzle.
砰 砰
You bedazzled my nipple!
你打到了我的乳♥头♥
Beads are the new black.
这是最新的潮流
Don't worry. This'll be over soon.
不要担心 很快就结束了
Copy.
收到
Citizen Z at Camp Northern Light. Are you there?
我是北极光阵地的市民Z 有人在吗
This is Citizen Z at Camp Northern Light.
我是北极光阵地的市民Z
Does anybody copy?
有人收到吗
This is Citizen Z at Camp Northern Light. Do you copy?
我是北极光阵地的市民Z 收到请回复
Over.
完毕
Citizen Z at Camp Northern Light. Does anybody copy?
我是北极光阵地的市民Z 有任何人收到吗
Citizen Z, this is Delta-Xray-Delta. Do you copy?
市民Z 我是三角洲X光小队 听到了吗
Doc?
多克
Hey man! Weak signal, but I copy.
哦呦老哥 信♥号♥♥微弱 但是我听得到
Dude, you're alive!
兄弟你还活着
Yes, I am. At least for now.
是的 至少现在还活着
I've been looking for you guys for months. Where are you?
这几个月我一直在找你们 你们在哪
I can't talk long.
时间有限
I have an emergency message you need to relay to Warren.
我有紧急的消息需要你传达给沃伦
Lucy has been kidnapped by The Man. I repeat.
露西被强人劫持了 重复一遍
Lucy has been kidnapped by The Man.
露西被强人劫持了
Lucy. The Man. Kidnapped. Copy.
露西 强人 劫持 收到
She's alive?
她还活着吗
Where are you?
你在哪儿
And and and and where's Lucy?
以及露西在哪儿
Addy and I are in pursuit.
我和艾迪还在追查
I'll contact you as soon as I know more.
有了消息我马上联♥系♥你们
Open the door!
开门
Where's Warren?
沃伦在哪儿
She's headed to Spokane to stop Murphy.
她去了斯波坎市去阻止摩菲
But this changes everything.
但是这件事改变了一切
Come on, Doc! We're all friends here.
快点 多克 我们都是朋友
Contact Warren. Tell her about Lucy.
联♥系♥上沃伦 告诉她露西的事
She's the only one that can stop The Man.
她是唯一一个可以阻止强人的人
Copy you.
收到
Doc, where is Lucy?
多克 露西在哪里
I'm getting angry!
我要生气了
Doc, are you okay?
多克 你还好吗
Doc? Doc, you're scaring me. Over.
多克 你吓到我了
Well that son of a bitch.
这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Man still has moves.
狗急了还能跳墙
Got to admire that.
不得不夸他一句
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗
Now is the time for all good men
现在是所有的好心人
to come to the aid of their species.
来帮助他们同类的时候了
Come down from there, you naughty boy.
下来 你个小淘气
Looks like a cat stuck up a tree, doesn't he?
看起来就像猫咪被困在树上了 不是吗
Leave me alone! I'll die up here if I have to!
放过我吧 否则我会去死的
Don't be silly.
别傻了
Nobody's dying. Not on my watch.
有我看着 没人会死
Yeah, you just want to keep me alive
你让我活着只是为了
so you can grow weed in my ass
在我的屁♥股♥种草和
and make a cozy robe out of my beard.
用我的胡子做件舒适的长袍
Well no thank you, lady.
不了 谢谢 女士
I like my skin wrapped around my bones right where it belongs.
我要我的皮肤在原来的位置裹着我的骨头
So dramatic.
你还真有戏
You said that stew was vegan!
你说那个炖汤是全素的
The guy was wearing sandals.
那家伙准是疯了
I'd say close enough.
我说明明是"几乎是"
Forget it! I'm not coming down!
得了吧 我才不要下去
We'll see about that.
那咱就走着瞧
Let him be.
由他去吧
Who's a good zombie?
谁是好僵尸呢
Are you a good zombie?
你是那个好僵尸吗
Always biting the hand that feeds.
总是恩将仇报
There's a cup of tea if you change your mind.
你改变心意就下来喝茶吧
Peace out, bitches!
再见了 婊♥子♥们
CZ for Warren.
市民Z呼叫沃伦
Repeat. CZ for Warren. Over.
重复 市民Z呼叫沃伦 完毕
Emergency message for Operation Bite Mark. Do you copy?
给咬痕研究所的紧急消息 收到了吗
Lieutenant Warren, do you copy?
沃伦中尉 收到了吗
Citizen Z with an emergency message from Doc.
市民Z代多克传达紧急信息
If you copy this broadcast, please respond.
如果收到广播 请回复
Warren, are you out there?
沃伦 你在吗
Anything yet?
有动静吗
In better news,
我有好消息
I cracked that sat-phone transmission.
我破解了卫星电♥话♥的传输信息
A man traveling with a kid,
身边带着一个孩子的男人
calling for a helicopter to meet them?
呼叫直升机去接他们
I got the coordinates.
我拿到了坐标
There's not that many satellite phones out there.
外面没有很多卫星电♥话♥
It has to be The Man contacting Zona.
一定是强人在联♥系♥若娜
Which means Lucy's on the move.
就是说露西还在被转移
Which means there's still time to rescue her.
就是说还有时间救她
Well it's all in Warren's hands now.
现在全靠沃伦了
We have to get her those coordinates.
我们一定要把坐标给她
What if we can't reach her on time?
如果我们来不及联络上她呢
What if she doesn't have a radio?
如果她没法听广播呢
Sorry, dude.
抱歉了 老兄
I'm coming, Addy!
艾迪 我来也
That was fun.
挺有意思的
Check this out.
看看这个
From his beard.
他掉下的胡须
Nice.
好棒
The one that got away.
被他逃走的那个
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表