剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Making America, America again.
让美国再次伟大[恶搞特朗普]
Your President!
你们的总统
My people! Fellow citizens.
我的人♥民♥ 同胞们
It is I,
我就是
your humble but fearless leader.
你们谦逊但无畏的领导人
Sorry el presidente. It looks like nobody's here.
抱歉 总统 这里好像没有人啊
Nah, we get this all the time. They're hiding.
每次都是这样 他们躲起来了
They're smart sensible people.
他们是聪明且具有判断力的人♥民♥
Who can blame them really, given the rising tide of crime.
考虑到渐长的犯罪率 又怎么能责怪他们呢
Perhaps some entertainment for the masses. Skeezy.
也许得为他们来点乐子 斯基齐
What?
什么鬼
Well they sure are energetic.
她们确实活力四射啊
Oh my God.
我的天呐
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
We're here to make this planet great again.
我们来此是为了让这个星球再次伟大起来
Can I kill them yet? Please.
我可以干掉他们吗 拜托了
Look.
看
Come on out! You, I see you. Come on out.
出来吧 你 我看到你啦 出来
Don't be afraid. I'm here for you.
别怕 我来这里就是为了你们
You're gonna make it.
你可以的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
They call me the Mayor.
他们叫我镇长
Miss Mayor.
镇长女士
The United States government thanks you for your service.
美国政♥府♥感谢你的奉献
Oh, may I introduce my Chief of Staff.
这位是我的办公厅主任
This is Wendle Lincoln Jefferson.
温德尔·林肯·杰弗森
He's my right hand man and spiritual advisor.
他是我的得力助手兼精神顾问
I think faith is so important in these end times.
我觉得在这个末世时代 信仰至关重要
Miss Mayor.
镇长女士
Citizens of Wall Drug.
沃尔药镇的乡亲们
My fellow what's left of Americans.
我剩余的美国同胞
Today marks the first time I've visited your fair berg.
今天是我第一次来访
And I'm here to report the State of the Union.
我在此汇报美国国情
Let's be honest.
我们诚实一点
We've seen better days.
我们见过更好的年代
He is actually doing it.
他真的在这么做
He's actually pretending to be the President.
他真的在假装自己是总统
They're actually listening.
他们真的在听
I'm sure you've all heard
相信你们都听说了
the President of the United States is dead.
美国总统翘辫子了
And that the American government ran off howling in the night
美国政♥府♥分崩离析 慌乱如夜晚嚎叫的幼狼
like so many coyotes. Which is all true.
这些都是真的
So admittedly what we can expect this fiscal year is pretty low.
所以无可否认 今年的财政状况会很糟糕
Well this won't last long.
他不会说太久的
Hopefully though,
但希望
together,
我们大家一起
in partnership, we can rebuild our infrastructure.
一起努力重建基础设施
And get America working again!
让美国再次活力四射
Revitalizing our storied Postal Service.
让我们传奇的邮政服务重现生机
And most importantly,
最重要的是
controlling that most aggressive threat.
控制那个最具攻击性的威胁
That socialist zombie menace!
社♥会♥主♥义♥僵尸的威胁
Zombie assassin!
僵尸刺客
Security!
护驾
Mercy and good riddance.
对你施以仁慈 你解脱了
Zombie scum.
僵尸渣滓
They just keep coming, don't they?
他们总是杀不尽吧
It all starts to feel like a lost cause, doesn't it?
你们是不是开始感觉我们的败局已定呢
But you know,
但知道吗
maybe being President in this crazy Apocalypse
也许在末日之际当总统
is just another lost cause.
才是另一场败局
Sill, I'm willing to lay my life down for you.
但我还是愿意为你们舍命
Why?
为什么
Because lost causes are worth dying for!
因为败局值得我献出生命
America!
美帝万岁
Hook, line, and sinker. They love him.
真会说 大家完全爱戴他啊
Are you all right, Mr. President?
你还好吗 总统阁下
I'm okay.
我没事
Let me kiss your baby.
让我亲吻你的宝贝
Come here.
过来
Oh, Jesus Christ.
天呐
Mr. Smith goes to the Apocalypse.
末日风云掀起了[原名为《华府风云》]
There was cashier here back pre-Z.
僵尸爆发以前这里有个收费处
Should've seen it then.
那时还挺风光
Not much left now.
现在没啥了
The fire burned most of it down Day One.
第一天就被火烧得差不多了
And the pharmacy and kitchen were raided.
药房♥和厨房♥被毁坏了
When the well dried up,
井水枯竭时
most of the survivors drifted off the Rosebud down the road.
大多数生还者渐渐搬到了玫瑰花蕾镇
We're all that's left here in South Dakota.
南达科他州就剩我们了
Us and a few travelers, such as yourself.
我们 还有一些像您这样的外乡人
So you're cleaned out?
你打理干净了呗
Well, not completely.
也不全是
We manage to trade the remaining decor for food and supplies.
我们用剩下的装饰品换取食物和补给品
Guns, ammo, medical supplies.
还有枪 子弹 药品
Even in the Apocalypse, folks love kitsch.
即使世界末日 大家还是喜欢庸俗的艺术品
Truer words were never spoke.
这话说得很对
Well?
怎么样
No sign of a radio.
没看到无线电
Well I won't say it wasn't worth it cuz it wasn't.
我不会说这不值得一试 因为确实不值得
You know they're gonna rip these people off, right?
你知道他们会骗光这些人的一切吧
I know. Do we care?
我知道 我们要管吗
Well we're on a mission. I'm sorry. Excuse me.
我们还有任务 抱歉 借过
Mr. President.
总统阁下
Mr. President. Please help us.
总统阁下 请帮助我们
Well of course. Help is my middle name.
当然 我最喜欢助人了
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
The old man that attacked you, the Z in the loafers.
那个攻击你的老人 那个穿着便鞋的僵尸
He was sick before he turned. Like my husband is sick.
他变成僵尸之前生病了 我丈夫也病了
Sorry to hear that. Here, smile for the camera.
我很遗憾 来 对着镜头笑一下
OK.
好
Just leave your information with my man here,
把你的联♥系♥方式留给我的手下
and we'll send you a signed copy
我们会给你寄张签名照
for just a small donation at our Gold Jubilee level.
为我们的事业捐赠一笔钱
Give her pin. Good luck.
给她一支笔 祝你好运
You don't act very Presidential.
你表现得不像个总统
This ought to be good.
这下有戏看了
Excuse me, Mrs.?
打扰了 该叫您...
Erin.
艾琳
Erin.
艾琳
So I'm a doctor, sort of.
我算是个医生吧
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
Sure. I'll be happy to do what I can.
当然 我愿意尽力试一下
You gonna...
你要...
I'm gonna watch Tweedledee and Tweedledumbass.
我要去看"阿呆和阿瓜"吵架了
How do we know you are who you say you are?
你怎么证明自己的身份
Madame Mayor. I don't often like to brandish my credentials,
镇长女士 我一般不喜欢拿着凭证在别人眼前晃
but you've left me no choice.
但这是你逼我的
Wendle. Football, please.
温德尔 拿橄榄球
Or should I say, nuclear football.
或者该换句话说 核提箱
The codes are in here.
密♥码♥在我脑子里
Who voted for you? I didn't.
谁选你出来的 我可没投票
Wendle. Papers, please.
温德尔 拿文件
Who voted for me? Nobody did.
谁选了我 没人选
I'm 192nd in the line of succession.
我是第192位继任人
Back before the Apocalypse,
世界末日之前
pre-Z I was the assistant Fish and Game Warden
僵尸病毒爆发之前 我是哥伦比亚特区
for the District of Columbia.
渔猎处管理人的助理
Now everybody from the President to my boss is dead.
现在 从总统到我的上司都死了
What are your qualifications?
你的任职资格呢
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表