剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Stay down!
趴好了
Lucy.
露西
What the hell did you do that for?!
你他♥娘♥的♥为什么要杀他
Thank you, Chief?
你该说的是谢谢吧
No.
不是
Yeah, sure. But no. That was our guy.
我是感激 但是他 他是我们的人
He was helping us find Lucy. Damnit.
他在帮我们找露西 该死的
Same thing as those over there.
和那边几个都一样
You think it's a mutation?
你觉得是突变吗
No. They're from Zona.
不 他们是若娜来的
I've seen this before, on the sub.
我以前见过 在潜艇上
Their immunity must be failing.
肯定是开始失去免疫作用了
That's why they want you so bad.
所以他们才这么急着找你
Lucy.
露西
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪吗
Somewhere inside that mountain.
在山里面的哪个地方
And Addy?
艾迪呢
I dunno. Climbing up the outside.
不知道 爬上去了
All right. Take what you can carry.
好吧 能拿什么拿上什么
We go in fully loaded.
我们火力全开往里进
Whatever these Zona freaks have become,
不管这些若娜怪物变成了什么
Murphy can't control them.
摩菲控制不了他们
And we have to assume Lucy can't either.
我们得假设露西也不能
You stay with 10K.
你待在一万身边
Let's go get your daughter.
我们去找回你女儿
Can somebody...
有人能...
No Zs topside.
上面没有僵尸
Around the corner and up the stairs,
转过角 爬上台阶
that's your rendezvous point.
就是会合点
We've already sent confirmation to Zona Command
我们已经向若娜司令部发去确认
that you are in possession of the package.
说你带着"包裹"
Your exfil craft will zero in on the signal with the sat phone.
接应你们的飞船会对准卫星电♥话♥的信♥号♥♥
There may be others.
或许会有其他人来
Non friendlies.
非友方
If they do happen to make it inside,
如果他们真的进来了
shoot to kill.
格杀勿论
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Move out!
行动
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I don't want anyone else to die.
我不想再有人死
That's exactly the point.
我们正是这个目的
Because of you, more people are going to live.
因为你 更多人会活着
You're special.
你是特别的
Very special.
非常特别
And you know it.
你自己知道
And soon,
很快
whatever's left of this world is gonna know too.
余下的世人也会知道
I don't want to die.
我不想死
I promise to keep you safe.
我保证会护你安全
Even from dying?
甚至不会让我死吗
Yeah.
是的
Especially from dying.
尤其不会让你死
What's gonna happen to me?
我的身上会发生什么呢
We're gonna find out. Together.
我们一起去发现吧
Okay?
好吗
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Let's go.
我们走
Get down.
准备好
Keep an eye out.
罩子放亮点
Stay down.
时刻小心
He's dying.
他快死了
I saved him once. I can do it again.
我救过他一次 也能再救一次
No.
不
There's no alternative.
没有其他选择
Damn. It's the coast.
见鬼 是海岸
Would you look at that.
瞧瞧那边
All right. The tunnel's cut off in that direction.
好了 隧♥道♥那个方向的路被切断了
Soldiers, not zombies.
全是士兵 不是僵尸
This way's open all the way to the top.
这条路一直通向上面
There might be a place to stash 10K.
或许会有地方藏一万
Keep watch.
继续留意
Can we move him?
他能移♥动♥吗
It's a risk. His pulse is erratic.
有风险 他脉搏不稳定
I can feel him slipping.
我能感觉到他渐渐流逝
Shit.
糟糕
Don't bite him.
别咬他
Nobody's biting anybody.
没人要咬谁
All right?
好了
We're gonna get you somewhere safe, keep you hidden.
我们会带你到安全的地方 把你藏起来
Lucy's our priority.
露西是当务之急
We'll deal with you when we come back.
我们回来时再帮你
Stay with us.
挺住
All right. Doc, you lead.
好了 多克 带路
Everybody follow Doc.
大家都跟着多克
You think you can help him?
你觉得你能帮他吗
Best guess, after analyzing Murphy's file,
分♥析♥过摩菲的档案后 我的最佳猜测是
we have to kill 10K in order to save him.
我们必须杀了一万才能救他
What?
什么
Go on.
继续说
Why are you looking at me like that?
为什么那样看着我
Your medical charts,
你的医疗档案
I studied them.
我仔细研究过了
And all the data indicates that you flat-lined on the table
各项指标都表明 你在受到僵尸攻击之后
after the zombies attacked you.
已经失去生命体征了
He died. Four years ago.
他已经死了 四年前就死了
I'm dead?
我死了吗
Technically, yes.
严格来讲是的
And I've been dead this whole time?
我这么久一直是个死人喽
Correct. You're dead.
对 你死了
And if we're going to save 10K,
如果我们想拯救一万
he needs to die too.
他也得死
Well I don't feel dead.
可我觉着不像死了啊
I mean...
我是说...
how do you know we're not all dead
你怎么知道我们不是都死了
and this is some elaborate dream on our way to oblivion?
这一切只是我们死透之前做的一场大梦
You feel that? Yeah, I felt that.
疼吗 当然疼了
Then you ain't dreaming.
那你就没在做梦
What do you need us to do?
你需要我们怎么做
Somebody needs to kill 10K.
得有人动手杀了一万
I'll do it. I'll do it.
我来 我来
I'll do it.
我来吧
Walk us through it one more time.
再跟我们说一遍流程
Choke. Die. Bite. Inject.
勒死 咽气 咬他 注射
In that order.
依次进行
All right.
好的
Bite. Choke. Die. Inject. Got it.
先咬再勒 死了注射 明白了
Choke first, jackass.
是先勒 你个窝瓜
Then bite.
然后再咬
Give me a break, Warren.
别跟我较真了 沃伦
I just found out I'm dead. Remember?
我刚知道我已经死了 记得吗
Can you just shut up and focus?
闭嘴专心点不行吗
I am focused.
我挺专心的
Ready?
准备
Choke.
勒死
Die.
咽气
Bite.
咬他
Inject.
注射
Hold his hand.
按住他的手
I do this for you, baby boy.
我这是救你 好小子
You come back to us, okay?
你一定要活 好吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表