剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
I'd listen.
我会听
Nana would listen too.
奶奶也会听
Come on. One more time around the village.
加油 再绕村子来一圈
Why are we stopping here?
为什么停在这里
To take in the view.
俯瞰风景
There it is.
这就是了
Home of the 1974 World's Fair.
1974年世界博览会举办地
You ever hear of the Lilac City, kid?
听说过丁香花之城吗 孩子
Course you haven't. You grew up in a cave.
当然没有 你是在洞穴里长大的
Take it in.
好好看看
You got nature right here.
这就是大自然风光
It's perfect.
完美至极
Our new home.
我们的新家
Spokane!
斯波坎市
You sure they can't get in?
你确定他们进不来吗
Positive.
没错
The McCloud Branch of the USA Postal Service
美国邮局麦克劳德分部
is the safest building in Siskiyou county.
是锡斯基尤最安全的建筑
And in disaster, this is a civil defense shelter.
在发生灾害时 这是民防避难所
Oh, well
好吧
we'll keep that in mind in the unlikely event of a disaster.
万一发生灾难 我们会记得的
You live here alone?
你独居吗
Oh, I'm never alone.
我从未孤身一人
I'm always surrounded by my friends and neighbors.
我身边都是朋友和邻居呀
You're aware that your friends and neighbors want to
你知道你朋友和邻居想要
eat your brains, right?
吃掉你的脑子吧
Well they can't help it.
他们也是没办法
It's their nature.
天性使然
I usually have no problem keeping ahead of them.
通常他们都追不上我的
But my battery died.
但今天我车子的电瓶没电了
Why haven't you given them mercy?
你为什么不对他们施以仁慈
And be all alone?
然后孤身一人吗
I love these people.
我爱这些人
I don't have the heart to mercy them.
我没办法狠心对他们施以仁慈
We've all had people that we love turn.
我们都有过珍爱之人变异的经历
Mercy is better.
施以仁慈更好
That's why they call it mercy.
所以才叫"施以仁慈"
You knew them all?
你全都认识吗
It's a small town.
我们这是小地方
I was postmaster for seventeen years. Oh, yes. I knew them.
我当了17年的邮♥政♥局♥长 当然都认识了
Birthdays. Wedding announcements.
他们的生日啊 婚讯啊
What magazines they read.
订阅什么杂♥志♥啊
Who got the plain wrapped packages.
谁收到了简装礼物包裹
I knew everything about them.
我了解他们的一切
Maybe too much.
也许多得过头了
That's why I just can't bring myself to mercy them.
所以我才没法对他们"施以仁慈"
Little late for Christmas, bro.
圣诞节早过完了啊 兄弟
My favorite time of year.
我一年中最爱的时光
I try to open a few cards every month or so
我每一两个月都拆开一些贺卡
just to cheer myself up.
让自己高兴一下
I've been living off all the Christmas packages.
我一直靠这些圣诞包裹来生存呢
Fruit cake?
吃干果蛋糕吗
Fresh as the day it was made.
跟新鲜出炉的一样呢
That's what I'm afraid of.
我还就怕这样呢[防腐剂]
No, I'm good.
我不吃了
You read their mail?
你读了他们的信件吗
Nothing else to do.
也没什么可干的
Keeps me in touch with them.
这能维系我和他们之间的感情
I don't usually make contact with strangers,
我一般不跟陌生人打交道
but it's been so long since I saw another living soul.
但我很久没见到活人了
I thought I'd take a chance.
我心想碰碰运气吧
What is it you need?
你们需要什么
Gas, food, and a little water,
汽油 食物 一些水
and we will be on our way.
拿到后就上路
Is there a two-way radio anywhere nearby?
这附近有双向通信无线电台吗
Radio?
无线电台
Well there used to be one over at the city motor pool.
这里的车辆调配场以前有一个
Doubt it works though. No power.
但够呛能用 没有电
If you could show us, please.
能带我们过去吗
Yeah, sure.
好 行
There's something you folks could do for me too.
你们也能帮我个忙
Help push start my mail truck.
帮我发动我的邮务车
Let's do it.
走吧
Magnificent.
太壮观了
Unapologetically powerful.
气势磅礴
Just like I remember.
如我记忆中一样
What are we doing here?
我们在这儿干什么啊
Oh ye of little imagination.
有点想象力行不
This is where it all begins.
这里是一切的开端
Where the new world order,
我将在这里
my world order, stakes its claim.
建立新的世界秩序 我的秩序
You're insane.
你疯了
The definition of insanity
总是重复去做一件事
is doing the same exact thing over and over
期待结果会不一样
and expecting a different result.
才是疯狂的定义
Look at me.
看着我
We've been doing the same thing for two years. It ain't working.
我们这两年一直做同一件事 但行不通
Time for something completely different.
该彻底换个方式了
You will see the wisdom of my actions.
你会看清我这么做有多明智
And thank me.
还会感谢我
Relax. They won't hurt you.
淡定 他们不会伤害你
You're with me now.
你现在跟我混了呢
I'm not with you.
我没跟着你混
I'll never be with you.
我也永远不会跟你混
And yet, here you are.
你还不是在这儿嘛
We need to start setting up a lab
我们得建立一个实验室
and working on the blend vaccine right away.
立即研究混种疫苗
But first, we need a base of operations.
但首先 要建立个基地
My castle.
我的城♥堡♥
My lair.
我的宫殿
My fortress of solitude.
我的独居城♥堡♥
Come along.
跟我来
We're wasting precious time.
这是在浪费宝贵的时间
Hypnotic, isn't it?
很有催眠作用吧
Come on, kid.
走吧 小子
It'll be okay.
不会有事的
No offense but the good people of McCloud
恕我直言 麦克劳德的好百姓们
are starting to give me the willies.
开始让我心里发毛了
They're actually good company once you get to know them.
一旦你了解他们就会发现这些伴儿不错
Their behavior is just a parasitic reaction to stimuli.
他们的行为只是外界刺♥激♥的副反应而已
That's where you're wrong.
你就错在这儿了
Motor pool is just over there.
车辆调配场就在那边
Radio's in the dispatcher's shack.
无线电台在调度中心室
Mail truck is back is way.
邮务车在这边
We'll get the mail truck started, fill up these gas cans,
我们去启动邮务车 把这些油桶装满
swing by and pick you up in 20.
然后二十分钟后回来接你们
Copy.
收到
And no piking!
不准刺僵尸
You know those things
这些怪物
are gonna eat your brains someday, right?
某天会吃了你的脑子 懂吗
You want your gas?
你还要不要汽油了
I love zombies.
我爱僵尸
Hey, what's wrong with us?
怎么不找我们
Breath not bad enough for ya?
口不够臭 不足以吸引你们吗
Doc! Come on!
多克 快来
Radio must be in there somewhere.
无线电肯定在里面某处
Any locals?
有当地人吗
Puppy and kitten free.
没发现敌情
Yeah, this has got to be the place.
是的 肯定就是这里
Yeah, let's check it out.
我们进去看看
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表