剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Made it myself. I call it the Z Whacker.
我自己做的 我叫它僵尸重击
Hey, I think I know those dudes.
喂 我觉得我认识那俩家伙
Oh my God. Is that...
天呐 那是...
Doc!
多克
Well I'll be damned!
哦呦 真想不到呀
Sketchy and Skeezy?
斯盖齐和斯基齐吗
Where the hell'd you find all that stuff?
你们从哪里找到的那些东西
Oh yeah, we stayed in Memphis for a bit.
我们在孟菲斯待了段日子
Happened by a little bitty place. Maybe you've heard of it.
恰好来到了个小地方 或许你们听说过
Former home of the King.
摇滚乐之王的故居
You looted Graceland?
你们抢了雅园吗[猫王故居]
We cleaned the place out!
我们把那扫荡了个底朝天
So the way I see it,
要我说的话
We got to split up.
我们得分头行动
Oh man. I hate when we split up.
不是吧 我不喜欢我们分开
I get it. But we've got to get to Lucy before Murphy does.
我明白 我们得赶在摩菲之前找到露西
Come on, Doc. Let me trim your beard.
拜托 多克 就让我修一下你的胡子嘛
Will you stop already? You're giving me a complex.
你能别提这茬吗 你都快给我弄蒙圈了
You know sometimes your eyebrows look like furry caterpillars.
有时你的眉毛整的跟毛毛虫似得
But do I say anything? No.
但我有说过什么吗 没有
10K always trims mine. And I always trim his.
一万总帮我修眉 我也总帮他修
That is too disturbing to even think about right now.
这会儿只要一想到这事儿就不胜其扰
You know, if a man can't let himself go
这年头 如果一个人都没办法
during a zombie apocalypse, then what's the point of having one?
让自己活过这场僵尸灾变 胡子怎么修又有何关系
One word. Enders.
那就成终结者[野人]了
One day you stop doing your eyebrows.
假以时日如果你放弃了修整自己的眉毛
The next, you're just hair and lice.
紧接着就轮到你的头发长满虱子
And you're held together by a loincloth.
最后你只需一片遮羞布裹在腰间了
Thanks for the visual.
感谢您的形象描绘
Hi-ya. It's Kaya in the Sky-a.
各位亲 这里是卡娅播报时刻
Spinning hits from the 2000s, 1990s, 1♥8♥9♥0s.
替各位带来21世纪 20世纪 19世纪的热歌♥
Basically whatever I want.
基本上放啥随我意
Here's another one for Operation Bite Mark.
下一曲依旧送给咬痕研究所
Wherever you are.
无论你们现在身处何方
We gotta find a transmitter
我们得找一台信♥号♥♥发射器
and get in touch with CZ and his friend.
和市民Z以及他的朋友联♥系♥上
Let him know what the plan is.
让他知道我们目前的计划
Yeah, and somebody needs to tell miss Kaya
是啊 需要有个人告诉这位卡娅小姐
to play some Jimi Hendrix and Bob Dylan and Hank Williams Jr.
放点吉米亨德里克斯 鲍勃迪伦和汉克·威廉姆斯的歌♥了
Well, I think the Murphy Mobile has done bit the dust.
我想这辆摩菲的广♥告♥"行宫"已经挂了
It is beyond my capabilities as a doctor to save.
这已经超越了我作为一名医生的能力范围
I wish Warren was here.
我真希望沃伦能在这儿
I wish everybody was here.
我希望每个人都能在这儿
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Addy, I'm an old man.
艾迪 我是个老头子了
I've been shooting a lot of guns. I don't hear shit.
而且还射过这么多枪 如今连个屁都听不见了
But I do hear that.
但这声我还真听到了
Good sign? Bad sign?
是好事还是坏事呢
Be ready for anything.
一切皆有可能
Well who is this? The President of the Apocalypse?
这是哪位呦 末世大总统吗
Hello, friends. Trouble on the highway of life?
你们好 朋友们 在人生的高速路上遇到麻烦了吗
Wait a minute. I know that voice.
等下 这声音我认识
And I know that beard. What's going on, Doc?
这胡子我也认识 最近还好吗 多克
Sweet Zombie Jesus, it's Sketchy McClaine.
我勒个僵尸操啊 是斯盖齐·麦克莱恩啊
Wassup Doc?
雷猴 多克
And Skeezy too?
斯基齐也在啊
Man, I thought you two were dead for sure.
老兄 我以为你们俩当初死定了呢
I can't believe it.
真是难以置信
What kinda luck is that?
这算是哪门子福气啊
Dumb luck.
傻人的福气
An electro-wacker, huh? Aren't you the crafty one?
放电版流星锤 妞儿你还真是诡计多多啊
Have you patented this?
这设计你申专利了吗
No. Why?
没 咋了
Nothing.
没什么
Nothing.
没什么
Okay. Careful with that.
好了 小心点吧
Gimme.
给我吧
Oh, thanks.
谢谢啊
Fruit.
还有水果呢
Breakfast is the most important drink of the day.
早餐喝一杯 活力一整天哦
And for the lady?
女士您想来点啥捏
Who'd you steal the limo from?
这加长车从谁那儿偷得
Oh, we commandeered this vehicle
这车是我们从小石城的
from the Bill Clinton Presidential Museum in Little Rock.
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥总统博物馆征用来的
This is Bill Clinton's limo?
这车是当年比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的座驾吗
One and only. Bonafide.
货真价实 童叟无欺
You wouldn't believe the stuff we found in the seat cushions.
你们肯定猜不到我们在坐垫上发现了什么
Remember when that stuff was all anybody cared about?
还记得当年大家都在谈论车震这档子事儿吧
Those were the days.
都是明日黄花了
So, what about you?
所以你们怎么样啊
I hear your man Murphy's running a long con out of Spokane.
我听说你们的摩菲目前在斯波坎城外到处笼络人心呢
So you're working for him now, hmm?
所以你们如今算是在为他效劳吗
Nope.
并没有
No, we're headed to Wall Drug.
不 我们正在去沃尔药镇的路上
Heard some folks up there are making a go of it.
听说那里有些人活得还不错
They got supplies and water.
他们有补给和水
How coincidental. That's where we're headed.
真巧 我们也是要往那儿走呢
Thanks, darlin'.
谢了 亲爱的
Looks like we're ready to go.
看起来我们可以出发了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Hold on now. Look. You two have been drinking.
等等 你们俩喝过酒了
So stay here. Relax. I'll drive it in for you.
待这儿 放松 我替你们去开车
We're all going to the same place, huh?
我们都去同一个地方 是不是
What's the catch?
世上没有免费的午餐
Addy.
艾迪
Addidale, if I may use your full name.
艾迪黛尔 如果我可以称呼你全名
That's not my name.
我名字不是这个
Addidale.
艾迪黛尔
Fate has reunited us. And for that I thank it.
命运将我们相连 为此我感谢命运
But if you have no trust in the quixotic gods of Eros,
但如果你不信唐吉柯德式的爱神厄洛斯
have some trust in friendship. Because I am now
那就相信友谊吧 因为我现在
and will always be your friend.
和将来都会是你的朋友
And friends don't let friends drink and drive.
而朋友不会让喝过酒的朋友开车
Even in the Apocalypse.
即使是在末世
I regret this already.
我已经后悔了
You lay it on kinda thick, bro.
你迷魂汤灌得太多了 兄弟
I meant every word, abigail.
我每句话都是认真的 丫头
So, who's the muscle?
保镖那俩人是谁啊
Oh, Gina and Tina? Presidential motorcade.
吉娜和缇娜吗 总统车队的
I can introduce you if you want.
如果你想 可以介绍你认识
Oh brother, they're real energetic.
老兄 她们可是活力四射喔
Did he say presidential motorcade?
他是说了总统车队吗
What are these knuckleheads up to this time?
这些蠢蛋这次是想干什么呢
Best not to think about it too much.
最好别想太多了
Let's just enjoy the ride.
享受这次旅程就好
Wear these, would ya?
戴上这些 好吗
This another one of your scams?
这是你的另一个诡计吗
It's not a scam if the actual president is doing it.
如果是货真价实的总统就不算是诡计
President?
总统
President of the United States of America?
你是说美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统吗
You heard right, Addilicious.
你没听错 艾迪丽舍斯
Straight from his battles with the zombies in Congress,
在国会中与僵尸殊死搏斗 凯♥旋♥归来的
the 357th President of the United States,
美国第357任总统
Thurston Howell the Fourth!
沙士顿·豪威尔四世
Thurston Howell?
沙士顿·豪威尔
That's the dude from Gilligan's Island.
吉利根岛上那个人啊
That's my actual real name.
那是我的真名
Of course it is.
当然了
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表