剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Nose Frida. I don't know what that is.
诺斯弗里达 这是什么东西
That is a snot sucker.
是吸鼻器的牌子
Snot sucker, all right.
吸鼻器 行吧
Ten cases of diapers. Prey tell, my lady.
十箱尿布 真的假的 小姐
How much is this baby gonna poop anyway?
你以为一个婴儿能拉多少粑粑啊
A lot.
很多
Gross.
噫
And we're gonna need a house. Seven bedrooms should be enough.
我们还得有个房♥子 七间卧室应该够了
Seven? Why?
七间 为啥
For the kids, silly.
给孩子们住啊 傻瓜
As King and Queen of the Apocalypse,
作为末世之王和末世之后
we're gonna need to set an example
如果我们要重建这颗星球
if we're going to repopulate the planet.
那就要做好榜样
And I'll need a doula.
我还需要一名助产士
A doula? What's a doula?
助产士 什么是助产士
Daddy, you'll learn.
孩子他爸 你会知道的
And I'm gonna want a water birth, so we're gonna need
而且我想来个水中分娩 所以我们还要
to find a swimming pool so I can deliver in it.
找个游泳池 好让我在里头生孩子
And I think I'm gonna need a wet nurse.
可能还需要雇个淋湿的护士[奶妈]
What's wrong with a dry one?
干燥的护士有什么不好吗
Listen, I didn't realize how
我不知道
complicated this whole baby thing was.
生个孩子要搞得这么复杂
Doc!
多克
Okay sweetie, time to go.
亲爱的 该走了
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
我爱你我爱你我爱你我爱你
I thought she'd never leave.
我还以为她要一直黏在这里
And then your mom and dad got separated by fate.
然后 命运分开了爸爸妈妈
But your mom was so determined to find your dad
可妈妈决心要找到爸爸
so the three of you could be together again.
好让你们一家三口团聚
Is that really you?
真的是你吗
Your mom and dad got reunited. Hey.
爸爸妈妈重逢了 你好
Daddy's here.
爸比在这儿呢
It was a dangerous trip.
路上危险重重
But your mommy protected you the whole time.
但是你妈咪一直在保护你
You dirt eating bastards!
你们这群吃屎的混♥蛋♥
You filthy goat loving whores!
你们这群下♥贱♥的妓♥女♥
There is a baby on board here!
这儿还有个未出生的宝宝
A mother loving baby!
一个受母亲怜爱的宝宝
People are so rude.
这些人可真粗鲁
Then, you were ready to come out and meet the world.
后来 你就准备好来到这个世界啦
I was there to help.
我还帮了忙呢
You just, it's just like blowing up a balloon, right?
就像吹气球一样
Just take quick short breaths.
你就快速换气
I see something!
有东西出来了
Here she comes!
她要出来了
And boy, did you ever make an entrance.
天啊 你的出场太有气势了
You were such a beautiful baby.
你那时候可漂亮了
Congratulations, daddy.
恭喜了 爸比
You did good, mommy.
你做的很好 妈咪
Can I?
我能抱抱吗
Your dad was overjoyed to finally hold you in his arms.
你♥爸♥比太高兴了 一把把你抱进怀里
It was love at first sight.
就像一见钟情的恋人
Ten fingers, ten toes.
十个手指 十个脚趾
And did my mommy love me too?
我妈咪也爱我吗
Of course, sweetheart.
当然了亲爱的
Then why did she go away and leave me?
那她为什么丢下我走了
Your mommy loved you so so much.
你妈咪实在是太爱你了
But she had to fight off
但她还要去赶跑那些
some wicked zombies that were trying to hurt you.
想伤害你的坏坏僵尸
But zombies are my friends.
可是僵尸是我朋友啊
Well not all of them are your friends.
不是所有的僵尸都是你的朋友
Your mommy was very brave.
你妈咪非常地勇敢
She made all them stinky zombies go away.
她把那些坏坏的僵尸全都赶跑了
Get away from my baby, you you damn dirty zombies!
别碰我的宝宝 你们这些僵尸垃圾
She was a warrior princess.
她战斗得像个女英雄
And fought long and hard to save you and your daddy.
拼了命也要救你和你♥爸♥比
And when she was done, well she had to go rest
等她打赢了之后 她必须得休息一下
in a far away land. But she will always love you very much.
去了很远很远的地方 但是她永远都爱你
And that's the story of how the King and the Queen met
这就是国王和王后相遇相爱的故事
and how little Princess Lucy was born.
也是露西小公主降生的故事
Well, that's just about it.
都装好了
Buckle up!
系好安全带
There we go.
好啦
We are all going on a road trip. How fun is that?
我们就要出远门啦 高不高兴
Yay!
高兴
Let's go!
我们走
We got to wait for Ma and Pa first.
我们得等等妈妈和爸爸
Hey, where are they?
他们都哪去了
I dunno.
我不知道
I'll go see what keeping them.
我看看他们磨蹭什么呢
Okay.
好
Hey, folks. Time to go.
两位 该走了
Where'd you guys go?!
你们哪去了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来 出来 别躲了
Oh there you are!
你们在这呢
I was starting to get worried.
我都有点担心你们了
Hey, I know it's hard to leave your home and all. But
我知道背井离乡的心里舍不得 但是
this really is the best thing for Lucy.
这真的是为了露西好
What the hell!
什么鬼
This is your fault!
都怨你
You lied to us! Kill him, Ma!
你骗了我们 杀了他 孩她妈
You led him straight to us!
是你把他引来害我们的
Who? Led who?!
谁 引谁来了
Addy!
艾迪
If you hurt her,
如果你伤害她
every zombie in the Apocalypse will be after you!
全世界的僵尸都不会放过你
I don't know what you're talking about!
我不知道你们在说什么
Liar!
骗子
Addy, are you okay?
艾迪 你还好吗
No, no, no!
不不不
Addy? Oh God. Addy?
艾迪 天啊 艾迪
Lucy.
露西
You!
是你
Lucy!
露西
Get back here, you bald-headed son of a bitch!
快回来 你个混♥蛋♥秃子
Lucy!
露西
We'll find you!
我们会找到你的
Addy? Oh, easy, easy now.
艾迪 放轻松
You might have a concussion.
你可能脑震荡了
How many fingers am I holding up?
我伸出几根手指
Two.
两根
No, no. That's not good.
不 糟糕了
No. Two.
不 是两根
Play dead.
装死
Over here!
过来这
Stop! Get off!
停下来 走开
It wasn't me! It wasn't me!
不是我♥干♥的 不是我♥干♥的
Mercy.
仁慈
Two seconds later, you'd be giving me mercy.
晚个两秒 你就要对我施以仁慈了
Who are you? Where are we going? Where's Addy?
你是谁 你要去哪里 艾迪在哪里
Are you taking me to see daddy?
你是要带我去找爸爸吗
Why are you driving mommy's car?
你为什么驾我妈妈的车
Are we there yet? When my daddy finds out,
快到了吗 等爸爸发现时
he's going to be mad at you.
他会对你发火的
You're not being a very good boy.
你不乖哟
What's wrong with your head? Why is it all shiny like that?
你的头怎么了 怎么在闪闪发光
You should wear your seat belt, you know.
你应该系上安全带的
Ma will probably shoot you if you don't.
否则妈妈可能会射击你
She likes shooting things.
她喜欢射击
Do it again! Do it again!
再来一次 再来一次
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表