剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Anywho,
不管怎样
that's Pablo,
那是帕布鲁
my third husband.
我的第三任丈夫
Death by slit throat, poor thing.
被割喉而死 真可怜
Do you know what a Colombian Necktie is?
你知道哥伦比亚领带吗
Well it ain't been an easy apocalypse for nobody.
大灾变中 没有人可以轻松度日
this was way before day one.
这事发生在灾变前
This is my niece's hair.
这是我侄女的头发
She was a beauty queen, real pretty.
那是个漂亮的女王 很美丽
Got her head severed in a freak Z accident.
在一场丧尸事故中被割了头
All that wasted hair.
可惜了她的一头秀发
Can you imagine?
你能想象到吗
Well ladies, it has been a delightful evening, truly.
女士们 今晚真的很愉快
But well,
可是
you guys have been so kind to me.
你们对我真的很好
But I got to get up with the sun tomorrow
但是我明天一早就要起床
and get back to that radio.
继续捣鼓无线电
So if you'll just tell me where to bunk down.
你们告诉我去哪睡就行了
But it's still early.
但现在还早得很
Plenty of wine left.
还有很多酒
Yeah. Have another glass.
对啊 再来一杯嘛
How about a little treat?
要不要来点特别的
Where'd you get the z weed?
你的僵麻哪来的
What's z weed?
僵麻是什么
This is homegrown, baby.
这是我们自己种的 宝贝
The best these hands could harvest.
我们这双手能种出地最好的东西
Now hold on. Is this heaven?
等等 我是在天堂吗
Are you three Angels of Mercy?
你们仨是慈悲天使吗
Yes and yes.
是的 没错
Well, I guess I can stick around a little while longer.
那我可能要在这儿多待一阵子了
I can't get on that radio till the morning anyway, right?
反正明早之前无线电也不能用 是吧
This should make the Apocalypse a little less apocalyptic.
这个应该能让你在末日中不那么绝望
Amen to that.
强烈赞成
And hallelujah.
哈利路亚
Maccheroni, you about gave me a heart attack.
亲 你差点把我吓出心脏病来
Rabbit milk?
要来点兔奶吗
What did you say?
你说啥来着
Milked it myself.
我亲手挤的呦
Boy. Well, thanks.
好家伙 谢谢
You know Sara, I really appreciate you letting me stay.
莎拉 你们让我留下 我很感激
You let me know if there's anything else I can do, hon.
需要我做什么 但说无妨 亲爱的
I'm just one room over,
我就在隔壁
very very close.
离你很近很近呢
Roger that.
收到
Hello again.
又见面啦
I realized I never gave you my book of poetry.
我发现我之前没给过你我的诗集
Yeah, thanks.
是啊 谢谢
Far out.
真特别
It's written to be read in the nude.
读的时候要一♥丝♥不♥挂♥哟
That's how I wrote it.
我就是那样写出来的
Okay, well I'll keep that in mind.
好吧 我会记得的
I got people counting on me.
我家里还有老小
Including a little blue girl with a troubled paternal figure.
包括一个崇拜爸爸的蓝色小女孩
Sweet lord, you think I'm here to hurt you?
亲爱的 你以为我要加害于你吗
You're not?
不是吗
If I wanted to hurt you,
我要真有这个心
I'd wait till you were asleep.
会等你睡着再动手
And then I would cut your throat.
轻松割开你的喉咙
You'd never even know what hit you.
你永远不会知道谁杀了你
More effective.
那样效率更高
Yeah, that, that would be more effective.
是啊 那样 那样效率更高
Kidding.
逗你玩呢
I sharpened this sword in case you need it during the night.
我磨好了这把剑 你晚上也许用得着
You brought it for me?
这是给我的呗
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
Sweet dreams, Docky-Doc.
好梦 小多克
Teasing.
吓你的啦
Steven, you know this is gonna all end in tears.
斯蒂文 你知道天上不会掉馅饼的
Just walk away now before you end up pickled in a jar.
趁你还没被人家做成罐头 快走吧
But then again,
可是呢
it's the Apocalypse.
现在是末日啊
Where the hell are my clothes?
我衣服跑哪儿呢
Teasing.
逗你的
Nude.
脱♥光♥光
Forever.
永远
Just getting by ya.
就在你身边
Operation Bite Mark, walkin' the zompacalypse.
咬痕研究所 研究僵尸大灾变
Whatever weather.
风雨无阻
Don't you see I'm lookin' for ya
你难道不知道我们在找你
Wanna see where are ya. Getting' by ya. Operation
想知道你在哪里 就在你身边 咬痕
I'm trying, lady.
我也找你呢 小姐
Kaya, this is Doc. You copy?
卡娅 我是多克 收到吗
See where are ya.
你在哪里
Operation bite Mark's still going.
咬痕研究所仍然存在
Come in, Northern Light.
请回答 北极光
Walkin' the zompacalypse.
研究僵尸大灾变
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
拜托啊
Don't ya know I'm lookin' for ya.
我们正在寻找你
Wanna see where are ya.
你在哪里
I wish you hadn't seen that.
真希望你没看到
Doc!
多克
Where are you, Docky-Doc?
你在哪里 小多克
Gluten free and locally sourced.
不含谷蛋白 纯自然食品
Hard to break a habit, you know?
本性难移啊 你懂得
And then I would cut your throat
然后我再割断你的喉咙
you wouldn't even know what hit you.
你都不会知道自己怎么死的
Where are you, Docky-Doc?
你在哪呀 小多克
You can run, but you can't hide.
你可以跑 但绝对跑不掉的
What?
什么
Help us.
救救我们
Man,
天哪
I think I'm wearing you.
我穿的好像是从你身上来的
Oh God.
天哪
Is that weed growing out of your brain?
大♥麻♥是从你的大脑里长出来的吗
I've been smoking you.
我还抽了呢
Lord, I'm in the Hobby Lobby of Hell.
天哪 我根本就是在阿鼻地狱
Help us.
救救我们
Who are you guys?
你们都是谁啊
We're you ten minutes from now.
你很快就会和我们一样了
Help us.
救救我们
I got you, brother.
我帮你 兄弟
Why are the cute ones always crazy?
为什么女人越美越有毒
Doc. Where are you?
多克 你在哪
Run,
快跑
while you still have legs.
趁你还有命跑
Good luck.
祝好运
See you guys on the other side.
那边见了
Docky-Doc.
小多克
Are you leaving without saying goodbye?
你这是要不辞而别吗
This is only gonna sting a bit.
只会有一点点痛啦
Is that a bedazzle stud gun?
你拿的是贴钻射钉枪吗
The Wonco Bedazzler 3000.
旺科贴钻枪3000
Please! Stop!
求你 别这样
I would expect this from them.
她们要这么对我我也认了
But you,
但你
you and me, I thought we had something special.
你和我 我还以为我们有感情呢
he thinks he can pit us against each other.
他以为能离间我们呢
Adorable.
可爱
Very.
确实
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表