剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
The original vaccine.
原始疫苗
This is what you took before you walked into the Zs.
你走进僵尸群之前 注射了一剂
So they could smell you?
这样他们就会闻出来
So you wouldn't be protected?
你就不会受到病毒的庇护
So you would die?
所以你宁愿一死吗
No, it doesn't make sense.
没道理啊
Maybe you got the vials mixed up.
也许你混错药了
The vials mixed up.
混错药了
Or maybe you were testing the blend vaccine on yourself.
也许你是拿自己来试验混种疫苗
Getting all Jonas Salk and shit.
像乔纳斯·索尔克那样[小儿麻痹症疫苗研制者]
You thought you were making yourself more zombie proof.
你以为你这么做是让自己更不受僵尸攻击
Okay.
好吧
So it was an accident. Yeah, that's it. It was an accident.
所以这其实是个意外 就是这样 是个意外
Or was it?
是吗
Needle marks.
注射针孔
Not an accident.
看来不是意外
You took it on purpose.
你故意注射的
More than once.
不止一次
The original vaccine. That nasty cocktail.
原始疫苗 该死的混合药
The one that would make me more human
那支能让我更像人类的疫苗
if it didn't kill me first.
前提是不会杀了我
And you,
还有你
it made you more human too.
它也会让你更接近人类
And 10K. It made both of you more human
还有一万 让你们俩更接近人类
and less me.
更不像我
So what you're saying is
所以你的意思是
it's worse being me than being dead. Is that it?
像我这样比死更糟糕 是这个意思吗
You would rather not exist than be part of my world?!
你宁愿死也不愿活在我的世界里
As if there's something wrong with me!
好像我有什么毛病似的
Is there something wrong with me?
我有什么毛病吗
Because if there is,
因为如果真有
it's because of you.
也是因为你
You did this to me!
你让我变成这样
All of this!
所有这一切
So you answer my question.
所以回答我的问题
Is there something wrong with me, Dr. Merch?
我有什么毛病吗 莫奇医生
Answer me, you bitch!
回答我 你个贱♥人♥
This way!
走这边
How's all this running away working out for you?
你想逃离摩菲 结果如何
Murphy offered you peace and freedom.
摩菲给你安宁与自♥由♥
But you ran away from that.
但你却想要逃离
You like fear? Is that what it is?
你喜欢恐惧 是这样吗
What about pain? You like pain?
痛苦呢 你喜欢痛苦吗
Did you know that Murphy has a plan
你知道摩菲计划着
to get the electricity going again?
恢复电力吗
And running water.
还有自来水
Can you imagine indoor plumbing again?
你能想象又有室内管道的情景吗
I know I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it.
我知道我只相信眼见为实
But somehow when Murphy says something's gonna happen,
但不知怎地 摩菲说某事会发生
it happens.
就会发生
That's what I'm afraid of.
这正是我害怕的
Yeah, fear. That's what attracts the zombies.
是啊 恐惧 僵尸就喜欢这个
That's how this whole thing got started.
整件事开始也是因为这个
But Murphy's cure, it fixes all of that.
但摩菲的解药 会解决这一切
How could you not want to be part of that?
你怎么会不想参与
You don't know him like I do.
你不像我一样了解他
Hey, look.
听着
All I know is that my daughter's still alive.
我只知道我女儿还活着
And me, my wife, my baby girl,
我 我妻子 和宝贝女儿
for the first time in years, we're actually safe.
这么长时间以来 终于得到了保护
You're only saying that because he bit you.
因为他咬了你 你才会那么说
I asked him to.
我让他咬的我
I begged him to actually.
我求他咬的我
And it was the best decision I've ever made for my family.
这是我为自己家人做出的最好决定
So you traded your freedom for safety.
你用自♥由♥换来了安全
Do you even remember what you were before he bit you?
你是不是已经忘了被咬之前的生活了
Yeah.
我没忘
Afraid. That's what I was.
以前的生活是提心吊胆的生活
But not anymore.
而现在不是了
You wanna talk about freedom? That's freedom.
想要自♥由♥ 自♥由♥就是那个样子
That's brainwashing.
那叫做洗♥脑♥
What do you think was in that injector?
你觉得那些注射品代表什么
My free will.
自主意识
I don't think so.
你错了
That medicine wasn't meant for you.
你不该用那药的
It's messing with your mind.
它们扰乱了你的思想
It's making you paranoid and afraid.
让你产生被害妄想 让你恐惧
These days, afraid and dead are the same thing.
这种世道 恐惧就等于死亡
That's why Murphy sent me.
所以摩菲派我来
To get those injectors back.
把注射器拿回去
So nobody else gets sick in the head like you.
以防其他人也像你这样脑子坏掉
The world without Murphy.
世界上没了摩菲
It's just more of this.
就会遍地发生这种事
An unending slog of fear and misery leading to certain death.
痛苦而悲惨地挣扎 最后还是难逃一死
Please!
求你了
I could put you out of your misery. Give you mercy?
我可以结束你的痛苦 需要我施以仁慈吗
Please!
求你了
Please what?
求我什么
I don't want to be afraid anymore!
我不想再恐惧下去了
Welcome back to sanity, son.
欢迎你清醒过来 孩子
Fine.
好吧
The control of a human.
控制人类的能力
The power of a Z.
指挥僵尸的能力
That's me. That's my legacy.
我的能力 我的秘宝
I need to make more booster for me
我自己需要更多增强剂
and more vaccine for them to finish the plan.
他们则需要更多疫苗以践行计划
Bring it to completion.
将计划圆♥满♥完成
I have to do it myself. I have to do it myself.
我必须要自己来 我得自己来
What else is ne w?
还有什么来着
It's low blood sugar.
有点低血糖
You better eat something, Alvin. Got to take care of yourself.
艾尔文 你最好吃点东西 照顾好自己
People counting on you.
大家都指望着你呢
You were close.
你之前快成功了
I know you were.
我知道的
10,000 doses in just a few more steps.
只需要几步就可以完成一万剂疫苗
No.
不是
No.
不是
Maybe you just add water.
也许你只是加了点儿水
That's not it.
不是这个
That's not it. No.
不是 不对
No.
不是
No.
不对
What the hell is dsRNA? Or IFNRA2?
dsRNA和IFNRA2是什么鬼
How exactly does the pumpkin seed looking thing
这像南瓜籽的东西
connect to the PacMan looking T-Cell thing.
和食豆小子般的T淋巴细胞有什么关系
And what in the name of all that is holy is cytokine
细胞活素和MAP运动性
or MAP kineses?
又特么是什么
This the guy who robbed you?
是这个人抢了你吗
I guess. That's the bike.
我猜是 就是这辆车
No injectors.
没有注射器
There's two of them. There's this man, and there's a woman.
有两个人 一男一女
There's lots of footprints.
这里有很多脚印
There's too many.
太多了
I can't tell if they're zombies or animals.
我没办法判断 这是丧尸还是动物
Maybe Enders.
也许是终结者
They took off in about three different directions.
他们往三个方向走
I don't know what we're up against here.
我不知道他们是碰上了谁
This could be a total shit show. We're gonna go back to Murphy.
这可能是一场混战 我们要回去找摩菲
He'll know what to do. Let's go.
他知道怎么做 我们走
10K, let's go.
一万 我们走
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表