剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Don't leave her!
别丢下她
You be quiet, or I'll shut your mouth for you.
你敢吵吵 我就把你的嘴也贴了
You understand?
听见了吗
Hey! I hurt!
喂 我疼
I said hey!
你聋了吗
Did you just hit me, little girl?
你刚才是不是打我了 小丫头
What did I tell you about being quiet?!
我是不是让你别闹腾来着
What?!
干嘛
Great. I have a teenager now.
太好了 我得照顾一个青少年了
Lucy,
露西
where are you going?
你要去哪
Chocolate, idiot. I need chocolate.
巧克力 白♥痴♥ 我需要巧克力
Don't bite.
别咬我
I need chocolate.
我需要巧克力
Fine. Chocolate.
行 给你找巧克力
Next time, you should just do what I say.
下次你直接听我的不就得了
Oh, come on old man. Keep pedaling.
加油啊老头 使劲骑啊
You've got to find Addy.
还得找着艾迪呢
Will this hill never end?
这山路怎么还没爬完
Oh sweet zombie Jesus, I need a miracle.
亲爱的僵尸之神啊 给我天降个奇迹吧
Great Scott!
我的天啊
Come on, man. Get in!
来啊哥们 赶紧上车
I don't know, man.
不好吧 老兄
Won't that mess up the space-time continuum?
这么做会不会把时空连续性打乱
Yeah, man. That's the whole point!
当然了哥们 这就是意义所在呀
Right on.
那成
1.21 gigawatts.
果然有12.1亿瓦特的劲儿
Man, I sure miss the 80's.
我好怀念80年代啊
Did you find it yet?
找没找到啊
Not yet.
还没有
But I need chocolate. Why can't you find it?
我就想吃巧克力 你怎么就找不到
What's wrong with you?
你这人怎么回事
It's the Apocalypse, sweetheart.
现在是僵尸大灾变 宝贝
Not much left in the way of treats.
小奖品也没那么好找了
It's not a treat. It's medicine. Addy said.
艾迪说巧克力不是奖品 是药
Addy said.
什么都是艾迪说
If you want to stay alive, you'll do what I say.
你想活命就要按我说的去做
And I say keep those zombies back
如果你想让我给你找出巧克力来
if you want me to find you that chocolate.
就让那些僵尸离我远点
Why? You're afraid of them?
为什么 你害怕了吗
You're afraid of them.
你还真怕他们啊
You are.
看来你是真怕
Big strong man like you, afraid of some little bitty zombies.
没想到像你这种人高马大的壮汉 居然会怕三两个弱不禁风的僵尸
Peter. Alex.
彼得 亚历克斯
Jamie. Natalie.
杰米 娜塔莉
You afraid of them?
你怕他们吗
I'm bleeding!
我流血了
Lucy!
露西
I'm dying! Help me! I'm dying!
救救我 我快死了
Lucy, you're fine. I promise.
露西 我发誓你没事的
Look, there's blood everywhere!
你看 血流得到处都是
Please, stop screaming.
别再喊了 算我求你
I'm dying!
我快死了
No, you're not dying. You're just...growing up.
你不会死的 你不过就是 快要变成少女了
Lucy?
露西
See, you're fine.
看吧 一切不都好好的
Let's go.
咱们上路吧
We'll get you that chocolate somewhere else.
去别的地方找巧克力
No. You go.
我不 你走
Get out of here.
从这里滚出去
Lucy.
露西
You go.
你走
You...go...now!
现在就离开
Lucy.
露西
I'm not leaving without you.
我不可能留你一个人在这里
You're my responsibility.
我的任务就是照看你
I'll kill your friends.
不跟我走 我就把你朋友都杀了
You know I will.
你知道我说到做到
They're ready.
他们也准备好了
What?
什么
They're ready to die for me.
他们准备好为我献身了
Don't try to follow me.
不要想着跟着我
Ok, release the brake.
好的 放开刹车
What's that, buddy?
你说什么 兄弟
Put it in gear.
换好档
Step on it!
踩油门
Lucy!
露西
Let's see how you like it.
看看你有多喜欢
Lucy!
露西
That was awesome. Did you see that?
太棒了 你看见了吗
How did you get the truck?
你怎么搞到车子的
I took it from The Man. And my friends helped me get away.
车子是强人的 我的朋友们帮我逃跑的
I'm not that good at stopping.
我不太会踩刹车
Clearly.
显然是的
Don't.
不要
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
You won't hurt her.
你不会伤害她
She's too valuable.
她太有价值了
She is. You're not.
没错 但你没价值
I won't leave you alive next time.
再有下次我不会让你活命了
I don't care how much she cries.
我不管她哭得多厉害
Get in.
上车
No!
不要
Addy!
艾迪
Addy!
艾迪
Lucy!
露西
Hi!
你好
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna put this down.
我先把这个放下
Sorry, lady. It's an emergency.
抱歉 女士 我有紧急情况
Screw you. Gonna pull a gun on me.
去你的 敢拿枪指着我
It's not personal.
不是在针对你
It's the survival of humanity.
这是人类生存之道
Wait! Come back!
等一下 快回来
I'm sorry sweetheart. You can't go where I'm going.
抱歉亲爱的 你不能跟我走
Your mommy will find you.
你妈妈会找到你的
Katie!
卡蒂
You're better off without me. Trust me.
相信我 没有我在你会活得更好
Katie!
卡蒂
My girl! Mommy's coming.
我的女儿 妈妈来了
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表