剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
The President of the United States!
欢迎美国总统
It was nothing!
小菜一碟
I killed three of them in a single blow.
我一枪就干掉了三个
He's lying!
他在说谎
And there's plenty more where that came from!
还在它们来的地方杀了许多只
He's lying!
他在说谎
Come here. Come here.
来 过来
And remember,
记住了
no matter how much they beg...
不论他们如何求饶...
No mercy!
绝不留情
God loves the idea of a wall.
上帝也同意建墙的想法
Admit it. You're soft on Zs.
承认吧 你对待僵尸的手腕太温和
You hear the way he says that?
你们听见他说话的声音了吗
So glottal, as if he's foreign.
听他那喉音 跟外国人似的
What about you, Mr. President?
你自己呢 总统先生
Yes, my delicate dandelion?
你说 小可人
What have you done for this country?
你为这个国家做了什么
If we still even have one left.
如果还有一人得以幸存
In all of this time, since day one,
从僵尸大灾变爆发第一天开始
not a single law has been passed.
直到现在 没有一条法律得以通过
There's been no example of the government
没有任何迹象表明
making peoples' lives better.
政♥府♥在改善人♥民♥的生活
America has gone to the zombies.
全国上下都去打僵尸了
So I ask you again, what have you done?
我只想再问你一遍 你到底做过些什么
When was the last time any of you paid taxes?
在座各位上一次交税是什么时候[暗讽特朗普减税计划]
Thanks, Howell.
你们应该说 谢谢你
You're welcome!
不客气
Debate's over!
辩论结束
Time to vote!
投票时间到
Hello?
有人吗
And in conclusion,
总而言之
a vote for me is a vote for the wall.
投票给我就是坚实的保障
And a death knell to the zombie menace!
也是为僵尸大军敲响丧钟
Yeah.
太好了
Do we want another four years
这四年来混沌绝望的日子
like the last four years?
大家还想再重蹈覆辙吗
I don't, and I don't think you do either.
反正我不想 我认为你们也不想
My opponent talks a big game.
我的竞争对手画了个大饼
He talks a big game.
他画了个大饼
I don't trust big game.
我才不信他这一套
What I trust are large holes.
我只相信这些大洞
Large holes that zombies cannot climb out of.
只要大洞挖下去 僵尸就爬不上来
And criminals that get eaten.
作奸犯科 就被丢进去喂僵尸
It's a twofer.
这是一箭双雕的好主意
So vote for me, John J. Lannister.
请为约翰·J·兰尼斯特投下您宝贵的一票
Businessman.
既是生意人
Patriot.
也是爱国人士
And human.
当然也是个人
Listen to me, everybody!
大家听我说
Don't drink the water!
不要喝这种水
The reservoir in Rosebud was contaminated by a dead zombie.
玫瑰花蕾镇的水库被死僵尸污染了
The zombie's head was stuck in the water filter.
僵尸的脑袋卡在滤水器里了
And God only knows what kind of poisons
只有上帝才知道你们的水源里
are leaking into your water supply.
被投放了什么样的毒物
Just don't drink the water!
总之千万别喝这里的水
That's our only source of water for hundreds of miles!
那是方圆几百英里内的唯一水源
We'll die without it.
没了它 我们只能等死
You're already dying.
你们已经离死不远了
We're in the middle of nowhere.
我们在这前不着村后不着店的地方
What are we supposed to do?
还能做什么
I drank the water.
我喝过这里的水
We drank it too!
我也喝了
Oh God, I think I can still taste zombie!
我嘴里好像还能尝到僵尸味
It's not the water. It can't be.
出问题的不是水 不可能的
Everyone's been drinking it,
大家都在喝这里的水
and not everyone is sick.
有的人就还好好的
This zombie stuff is very unpredictable.
僵尸的事情是不好说的
Trust me. I've seen a lot of crazy shit.
请大家相信我 我见过很多不可思议的事情
How do we know if you're right?
我们怎么知道你的话是不是真的
What if you're wrong
如果你说得是错的
and we die of thirst when we have water?
大家最后都守着水源渴死了怎么办
How disgustingly predictable!
多么令人厌恶的预言
In this time of strife,
在这冲突的当下
Howell and his cohorts are using fear tactics to manipulate you,
选民们 豪威尔和他的拥护者妄图制♥造♥恐慌
the electorate.
并以此来操纵你们
You, Sir, are an unelected bureaucrat.
这位先生 你是一名未经选举的官员
And this is a prime example of government overreach.
这就是政♥府♥矫枉过正的典型案例
Okay?
懂了吗
I say if the people want their water,
要我说 如果人们想喝水
let them have it.
就随他们去吧
Let the consumer decide.
让消费者自行选择
Am I right?
我说的没错吧
You're insane!
你疯了
I'm trying to help these people live.
我只想帮助这些人活下去
Mr. President?
总统先生
What do you think?
你怎么看
Doc.
多克
There's no proof.
你没有证据
You haven't proven beyond a reasonable doubt
你没有证据去排除合理怀疑
that that water was poisoned.
证明水已经被污染了
It still needs more study.
还需要进一步的研究
Doc.
多克
Without the proof, it...
你没有确凿的证据 就...
It wouldn't be prudent.
就行动是不明智的
Sorry, Doc. This is science.
抱歉 多克 这就是科学
You know, screw you guys.
去你们的吧
If you all want to die, drink the water!
既然你们那么想死 尽管去喝水吧
Mayor!
镇长
Unfounded scientific intervention
毫无依据的科学干预
is how we ended up with the zombie apocalypse
就是当初把我们推向僵尸大灾变的
in the first place.
罪魁祸首
This is real.
这是真的
These people are in danger.
这里的人危在旦夕
This is not another one of your cons.
这不是你们拿来哄骗民众的骗局
Be a decent person.
做个正派的人吧
Drop the act.
别再装了
The vote, Sketchy. The loot. Come on.
投票啊 斯盖齐 胜利就在眼前
Come on.
赶紧的啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
知道了 知道了
Turn in your ballots, citizens.
交还投票吧 市民们
Polls are closed!
投票关闭了
I don't know why you're working so hard.
我不明白你为什么要这么努力
It's over.
结束了
We're dying. The whole world is dying.
我们要死了 整个世界都在死亡
Maggie, there are people out there trying to help you.
玛姬 有人还在想办法救你
Help everybody.
救所有人
People you don't even know.
甚至是你都不认识的人
All you got to do is stay alive and let them finish the job.
只要你坚持活着让他们帮忙就好
Now, if there's poison in your system,
要是你身体里有毒素
this charcoal will bind to it
木炭可以与之结合
and keep it from being absorbed
阻止它们被吸收
Will this work?
真有用吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I saw it on Naked and Afraid.
我是在《裸体求生》里看到的这招
But it's worth a try.
但试试总没坏处
Sorry, it's not gonna taste very good.
抱歉 可能不会很好吃
Bon appétit.
祝你有个好胃口
Maggie?
玛姬
Are you okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表