剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
How much food do you have left?
你还有多少食物
That's it? That's a few months at best.
就这些吗 最多只够吃几个月的
I know where there's more food.
我知道一个有更多食物的地方
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
He's dead. Poor 10K.
他死了 可怜的一万
If you didn't see him, he's not dead.
如果你没看见他死 他就没死
Run. Wake up. Wake up.
快跑 快醒醒 醒醒
10K!
一万
We're gonna find this blue son of a bitch.
我们一定要找到那个蓝皮混♥蛋♥
And we are going to stop Murphy
我们要阻止摩菲
from creating his damn race of blends.
创造出他那该死的混种
That's why they call him The Man.
所以他们才管他叫强人
They'll all come after us.
他们会找上我们
The battle for the future of humanity is about to begin.
人类未来的战役即将开始
And I intend to win it.
而我准备打赢这场仗
There he is. Get him! Get him!
他在这儿呢 逮住他 逮住他
Get him!
逮住他
Afternoon, friend.
下午好啊 朋友
Have you heard the good word of Murphy?
你听过摩菲的美名吗
All right, here we go.
好了 我们走吧
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, folks.
各位早上好
All right, everyone listen up.
好了 大家都听好
Now, what I want you to do is take a paper and pen
现在我需要大家拿起纸和笔
and follow us on this chalkboard.
按照黑板上的内容填写一下
All right?
好吗
Tell us what you used to do pre-Apocalypse.
把大灾变以前你从事的工作告诉我们
Whatever you're good at.
无论你精通什么都写上
Anything.
一切皆可
All right, follow us on this chalkboard.
好吧 按照黑板的要求填一下
It can be anything.
有什么就填什么
Anything from garbage collector to sewing.
不管你是收垃圾的还是做针线活的
You can just walk through those Zs?
你能够安然穿过僵尸群吗
Yes. Once vaccinated, they are no longer attracted to you.
没错 只要接种疫苗 它们就不会再攻击你了
Are there any side effects?
有副作用吗
Yes, but it's worth it.
有 但是也值得
What are they?
是什么副作用
Next question.
下一个问题
Mr. Murphy? May I come up?
摩菲先生 我能上来吗
One second.
等下
Come.
来吧
How's the recruiting coming?
人手招募的如何了
Got about a dozen today. Word is spreading, but slowly.
今天招来十个左右 消息放出去了 但传的很慢
Not like the Internet days.
不像互联网时代
Sound Truck should start bringing them in.
广播宣传车应该能吸引他们前来
Simms just brought in another half dozen Zs for the moat.
西姆斯给僵尸城墙那边又带来了半打僵尸
Perfect. It's good to start out slow.
很好 一开始慢慢来是好事
Gives us time to plan.
给我们时间好好规划一下
New world needs everybody.
新的世界需要每个人的力量
Scientists. Cooks.
科学家 厨子
I can't do everything.
我不能万事亲力亲为
Let's get them inoculated.
给他们接种吧
I'll get started right away.
我现在就去弄
Can you choose whether to be bitten or get the vaccine?
可以选择口种亦或是疫苗接种吗
Look, Mr. Murphy is no longer giving oral inoculations anymore. Okay?
听着 摩菲先生现在不再用嘴接种了 明白吗
Vaccines only now.
现在只有疫苗接种
You'll leave your weapons just past the zombie moat.
你们得把武器交到僵尸城墙里面
We're not gonna leave our weapons there. What are you talking about?
我们不会上缴武器的 你在说啥呢
Weapons will be returned to you at Mr. Murphy's choosing.
之后摩菲先生会挑选武器送还给你们
It's for your own protection.
这也是为了你们的安全着想
Look. If Mr. Murphy's terms are not acceptable,
听着 如果摩菲先生定的规矩你们接受不了
you're free to move on.
你们随时可以扭头走人
Is that him?
那是他本尊吗
Yes. There's the Murphy now. Yes.
是的 那就是摩菲 没错
Okay, folks. Listen up.
好了 大伙儿们听好了
Auerback, Raphael,
奥尔巴克 拉斐尔
Graham, Anderson.
格雷厄姆 安德森
Come with me.
你们跟我来吧
DeLaGarza, Woods, and Woods Jr.
德拉卡萨 伍兹 伍兹二世
Be back out for you next. Come on.
回来就轮到你们了 走吧
All right, now each of you will receive a dose of vaccine.
好 现在你们每个人都会接种一剂疫苗
The inoculator will cut a small incision
接种者会在你们的上臂上切口
in your upper arm and apply the vaccine.
注入疫苗
Now you will experience some nausea.
你们会感觉有点恶心
Some worse than others.
一些人反应会更严重
So if you need to vomit, there will be a place to do so.
如果需要呕吐 可以到这边来
Weapons there.
武器放到这里
Once the nausea passes,
一旦恶心的感觉消失了
proceed to the tent for supplies and instructions.
到帐篷这拿补给 接受指示
Do we need to sign anything?
我们要不要签署什么东西
No, that won't be necessary. The vaccine takes care of all that.
不 没必要 疫苗可以搞定所有
You'll be happy to do the right thing.
你们会很高兴做了对的事
What do we have?
都是什么人
farmer, electrician, banker, and EMT.
农夫 电工 银行家 急诊医生
Anderson?
安德森
That's me.
是我
Upcycler/Drill Sergeant.
旧物改造师 教官
Can make anything out of nothin'.
我可以把不可能变成可能
We've got work for you.
我们有工作给你做
Graham? Investment banker. Graham?
格拉汉姆 投资银行家 格拉汉姆是哪位
I'm surprised they didn't kill you before the Apocalypse.
很惊讶灾变之前你居然没有被♥干♥掉
You'll be on latrine duty.
你以后负责公厕
What?
什么
We don't have much need for bankers, Mr. Graham.
我们对银行家没有多少需求 格拉汉姆先生
But we do have latrines.
但我们有公厕
Of course.
当然了
Mr. Murphy, can I get you a chair?
摩菲先生 需要椅子吗
Don't mind me.
不用管我
You're the Murphy?
您就是摩菲吗
Do not address Mr. Murphy unless he addresses you.
除非摩菲先生和你说话否则不许跟他说话
That's really not necessary.
真的没这个必要
With your permission, sir,
在您的许可下 先生
we need to establish some protocols.
我们需要建立一些准则
Sorry. It's my first day. I didn't know.
抱歉 我第一天到这里 还不知道
It's fine. Relax. I don't bite,
没事 放松 我不咬人
at least not anymore.
至少不是谁都咬
All right, all right, all right.
差不多得了
It gets lonely out here in the Apocalypse.
灾变的时候这里变得真寂寥啊
People are getting fewer and fewer and meaner and meaner.
人类越来越少 也越来越坏
You know, kid?
知道吗 孩子
Kid?
孩子
How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
That's okay. You sleep it off.
没事 你睡吧
That cocktail I gave you would have whooped my ass too,
之前给你注射的混合药换我也得要我老命
for sure.
肯定的
I dunno how much more of this zombie shit
不知道我还能
I'm gonna be able to put up with.
再干掉多少个僵尸
With Warren and Addy gone,
沃伦和艾迪都走了
if anything else happened to you,
如果你再有什么三长两短
I might just have to go out in a blaze of zombie glory.
我可能就得带着荣光与僵尸同归于尽了
Car's coming.
车来了
Warren!
沃伦
Warren!
沃伦
Addy!
艾迪
Doc!
多克
Doc!
多克
Hey, you guys!
伙计们
Steven Beck. Where the hell have you been?
斯蒂文·贝克 你到底去了哪里
We've been looking all over for you!
我们到处在找你
What happened to me? What happened to you?
我怎么样 你怎么样
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表